To cum, or not to cum... THAT is the question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by imbriannagirl, May 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Hello everyone. :)

Okay, here is the situation: Mistress was supposed to come and visit for this weekend, but due to illness has had to cancel. She's likely going to visit in about a month's time (mid-June) instead. i've remained chaste now for about a month and a half with the promise to her that would remain chaste until she visits. Now that it's not anticipated that she will arrive for another month, the question now is... do i cum if given the chance, or do i offer to remain chaste for another month "until she visits" like i had said before??

One side of me is saying i should tell her i'll remain chaste for another month, while the other side is saying "are you NUTS? cum if you get the chance moron!" LOL

As amusing as i've made this out to be, i would like to hear real answers/suggestions to my inquiry above, from both submissives and Dominants. i think i would likely listen more to what our Domme's had to say though.

Thank you all,
    brianna :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    brianna, my inclination would be to think that a good sub doesn't nag or attempt to top from the bottom. However, if Mistress asked, I'd be groveling and begging for the opportunity.

So, I guess my two cents is to not mention it. However, if Mistress mentions it, say "yes please!"

Here's hoping she asks! lol
    mikecb

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I think you should try to milk yourself. That way there would be no orgasm and you will remain interested in staying chaste for your Mistress.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    brianna.....Do you have a clue what I am about to say??? I am betting you do! Now, you know you dont 'Need' to cum, you just want to. As you said earlier in your post, you promised to stay chaste untill your Mistress visited you, so its another month away, you'll live. I know its hard precious, but will be more than worth it when the time comes. So, No cumming for you naughty girl....you need to leave that totally up to your Mistress!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    That's a sad pre"dick"ament gurl, but you did agree to not cum until she visits. Now things have changed, but without her permission you should not cum.

Of course you may ask if that is part of your relationship with her, but otherwise it may be left to her kindness to bring up the subject...

Hope it works out.

6. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    So far, i've only got mike in my camp. Not good odds for cumming. LOL

In essence, that is the root of my quandry. My physical desire to cum is conflicting with my desire to please Mistress by remaining chaste. In my mind, i can't help but also come to the same conclusion; that remaining chaste is what i should do until told otherwise. i find myself wondering if instead of waiting for her to make a decision, it's better to offer myself. But as mike said (wow mike, two references to you in one post! LOL), "a good sub doesn't .. top from the bottom".

So, i guess a new question has been proposed. If i were to let Mistress know that i am okay with remaining chaste "until she arrives", is that in fact topping from the bottom, or is it showing Mistress the depth of my desire to please?

Oh, and for the record lauren, i would NEVER cum without permission. That wasn't, nor has it ever been a debate. i wanted to be sure you knew that. LOL

i'm going to see how others comment on whether i should cum when given the opportunity, or whether i should offer to remain chaste in hopes of pleasing her.

Thank you everyone. :)

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    i agree with mike. it should be totally up to your Mistress and you should never top from the bottom. you should not even mention the subject. Mistress knows best. if She wants to reward you then by all means take Her up on it...after all at that point you are just obeying Her command.

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Brianna,

I was just about to offer my opinion when I thought better of it.

First, I want to hear what Miss D has to say since she studies sissies like a science and I suspect everyone wants to know what she thinks too.

Respectful

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with chastityslavejohn on this... I don't think you should mention it, unless she does. Trust me. She KNOWS you're locked up.. She KNOWS you want to cum. If she wants you to beg, I'm sure she'll order you to. If she wants to know your honest opinion, she'll ask for it. I would presume that for now she is feeling a tremendous satisfaction that her slave is chastely sacrificing his pleasure, awaiting her arrival. :party-091:

mikecb

10. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    A good slave never tops from the bottom, a good slave has no needs of his own, blah blah blah.... I'm getting tired of this.

Your mistress is not a telepath, and she's not infallible. She's human. Kinksters are not that different from ordinary people, and I guess you want a *relationship* with your mistress, not just a kinky fuckbuddy.

The important word here is communication. *Talk* to your mistress. You wouldn't hesitate to ask about other things, would you? What is so special about your needs and your orgasms that should prevent you from discussing it? Of course, she might tell you to wait. But at least you'll know you've been honest and told your mistress about your thoughts, and she made a decision based on real information instead of on what somebody thinks she should somehow divine from a crystal ball.

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a point reached, during the development of a proper sissy and perhaps even a male subby, when the chastity desire switches from wishing for a cum to wishing not to cum. This particular development occurs in varying degrees and is highly dependent on the individuals involved. I think the constant highly aroused state with no relief becomes an elixir - something highly desirable - almost like an addiction but not in the common sense of the word. I believe this state of mind is mostly unattainable for unowned subbies. It takes constant, remorseless teasing by a Superior to put subby in such a condition.

For brianna's specific question about whether she should ask for a cummy or promise to remain chaste as a show of devotion - it's largely, irrelevant. Mistress will do as Mistress pleases I am sure. Of course, it is not inappropriate for brianna to state her case either way - as mentioned previously - Mistress is not a mind reader. On the other hand, once a decision has been made, attempts to sway that decision should and often are, met with a harsh punishment.

brianna is well aware of the drop-off in her state of mind that accompanies a cummy - that's the down side of relief. You don't want to be a downer, do you brianna? I'm not picking on brianna - the fact that this issue has raised such consternation within her, is clear proof of her need to be controlled - she is swaying about - waiting to be told what to do - unable to make a decision on her own. What a good sissy gurl brianna is becoming - she no longer has the capacity to decide. If there is anything we should take away from this thread - it is that. brianna is helpless without direction - totally under the sway of her Mistress - fearful of a mistake. That state of mind is exactly what a Mistress loves to see in her sissy.

:sex020:

12. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Well, it's decided...

Thank you for your comments Miss D. You always have a knack of knowing exactly what is going through our minds, and what methods of training seem to work best.

i just wanted to provide a quick update to my original inquiry. Mistress and i were playing Backgammon last night and she asked me to come up with something that we're playing for. When i timidly said that we normally play for my next cum, she just chuckled saying "oh, that's already been decided". When i asked what she meant, she reminded me that we had agreed that i wouldn't be cumming until she came to visit. So, at least another month of chastity for me... assuming she visits in mid-June like we had discussed.

i guess i have my answer, and i didn't have to mention a thing.

Thank you everyone for your comments,

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Hi Brianna,

How is the 'elexir' of tease and denial going sweetie?

14. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Hi there. She is not teasing me... at least not today or recently. She has only just returned from being away on business for a week, so other than catching up quickly last night, we've not really spoken since last weekend.

Remaining chaste for her is simply part of my day. It's required, and i don't really think about it too often. When i'm at work, i'm focussed on work issues. When i'm home it's a bit different, as i get the same feelings each time i'm placed in my feminine bondage. i pine to want to touch myself as soon as my girdle is pulled on, and my very evident smooth front and protruding breasts become my reality. It's like i'm encased in femininity... from the delicate see through fabric of my pantyhose covering my legs completely, to the almost armour of my girdle and posture bra. i can't help but be reminded of my place and what i am to my Mistress. It's once i'm dressed i desire to cum... and Mistress knows this, and continues to enforce that i'm dressed in my required undergarments.

i would never touch without her permission or direction.

Thanks for asking,

15. eclipse

eclipse Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    In my opinion, begging for an orgasm has nothing to do with "topping from the bottom". It only shows your mistress how much control or power she has: without her permission, you gonna stay in chasity. Only with HER permission you are allowed to feel satisfaction.

Most times my Mistress allows me to cum, she links her permission to some kind of requirement... e.g. serving her as her toilet first or licking up my own cum afterwards. And i love her for that..

16. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I have no say on the matter whether sex, cumming or chastity. Its Mrsstrapon who makes these decisions.

17. princess kiki

princess kiki Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle, I totally agree. there is no need to cum unless told directly to by your supreme FEMALE GODDESS. hahah

18. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Hello again Miss Kiki. :)

i absolutely agree with you, as i would never cum without express permission from my Mistress. i would feel a tremendous amount of guilt if i were to take pleasure without her okay first. She's going through quite a bit of stress right now, and the last thing i'd want to do is disappoint her with something like that. i hope i bring her at least SOME pleasure by her knowing that i remain dutifully chaste at her request.

19. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i have been lock up at periods of time
    longest with out cuming has been 6 months
    unless my KH wants to use me i do not get to cum at all no milking nothing
    this slave boy has no say in thismatter i dont have control over my genitals at all
    lock in cb3000 shaved panties

20. tomas

tomas Junior Member

Local Time:
    obedience

you must be obedient and your `cumming`belongs to yOUR Mistress...and you should never have a say in when, how and if you cum.......

21. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    No orgasm until Mistress sees you next. :whipbang:

22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    ok you have the desire to cum but you dont want to for your mistress
    well you can do is either milk yourself you wil not get eredtion you will not have orgasm like when you jerk off
    just keep the cb on and dont do anyhting

i assume that you may have way out of the cb from what you are saying
    if you are heading that way just for one cum session not worht it if you want to be ture to mistress

maybe you need to have the cane apply to your ass something for you to think about insitead of you cumming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice