Watchful mistress cutting

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Taz1978, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Taz1978

Taz1978 New member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    I have a watchful mistress and it keeps cutting the bottom side of my cock by the scrotum. Wondering if any one has had this problem? Thanks

2. pandas master

pandas master New member

Aviation
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I have the sane cage and havent had that problem, might need to be polished more or gap to small

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    I have a Jailbird from MM which is basically the same type but yours has the front half solid. I assume that you have a real Watchful Mistress as the clones are not made as well and often can do as you say. There is nothing at the point you are talking about that can cut you. It is all rounded steel. Did you check it to see if maybe there is a piece of solder poking out? I know that it is literally impossible for my Jailbird to cut me anyplace around the ring since there are no sharp edges anywhere.

Call MM as they are very helpful and have heard about any problem you can think of. I thought I needed a larger ring but Mistress MM told me that it is the gap that needs to be increased in size, not the ring. She was right and I have been wearing mine for 4 years 24/7. Email MM. They usually respond same day or early next day depending when you emailed them. That is much better than guessing or getting advice from other guys. Those things are custom made so none of us could possible know how your's fits you.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    If you have not yet, please email us at maturemetal@grandecom.net

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice