Pick one, teased and denied or wonderful orgasm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, May 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Yesterday, my wife said "I think you like the feeling of being teased and denied, more than the feeling of a wonderful orgasm". I'm not sure, I like the three or four seconds of extreme pleasure, but I don't like the three or four days of losing the feeling of being horny and submissive.

2. Scovic80

Scovic80 Active member

Essex
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Teased and denied. The feeling of being taken to the edge time after time before being locked away again leaving you with that feeling.
    I find it far more pleasurable than u full blown orgasm

sissybitch and Xtudo3002 like this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    To me, being edged repeatedly, or teased and denied repeatedly, is equivalent to having multiple orgasms, and I really do love that. Generally speaking, I would not give up what I just described for one quick orgasm. And, I generally feel like I'm in a better mood after a period of tease and denial versus having one orgasm and being done with it. I have suggested to my wife that I be not allowed to orgasm any more in the traditional alpha sense. She agreed, but then said she also loves the feeling of making me cum and having a full blown orgasm, when she chooses. Luckily, I don't have to "pick one" just yet. Still enjoy the best of both worlds, for now.:p

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    BOTH!!!!! :D:D:D

I have had the most mind blowing, toe curling, calf cramping O's since being locked up. After a long time it almost hurts, and they last for almost a minute instead of a few seconds.

I don't usually have post orgasm blues, but she has definitely noticed I act differently after an O, and likes the my behavior more pre-O.

Although there are things she can say, do, or make me do, that get me back into subbie mode pretty darn quick. The only drawback is that she has to put in a little effort, it just doesn't come back on its own quickly.

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, multiple orgasms usually add up to a minute or thereabouts.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Yep. That is pretty much what Chastity play is all about.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Denied and frequently edged is what I told an ex of mine.
    I used to find we could make love all weekend long including PiV and even though she would deny me and lock me back up I used to feel as though I had been having sex and comming all weekend but still feel horny.
    Thats better for me than an orgasm or two then feeling flat and disinterested for a couple of weeks.

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I'm still not sure, too new to this. Also my wife isn't great with the T&D. As soon as she gets excited she has me service her and then we're done. The longest sessions we've had have been when she has me masturbate for her. I would say the very best T&D session has been better than a regular O, but on average the O is better. Still we are only 4 months into this journey and I hope it grows more towards the T&D. I have found that when I have been allowed to cum, I really crave cumming again almost immediately. I am also quite ornery and disobedient.

9. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    agree with Nicoftime: both is the correct answer! ;)

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I don't get to pick either. I get what I'm given.

filltee and sissybitch like this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Well just because you don't get a choice, doesn't mean you aren't allowed to pick which one you'd prefer.

Although I didn't really answer the right way by choosing both. But in my defense if I didn't get a wonderful orgasm occasionally, I imagine I might get pissy, and ruin the whole thing.

12. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Couldn't agree more.

sissybitch likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    In that case it depends when I was given the choice, if I ever was. Elle doesn't really ask me whether I want to have an orgasm, she just tells me I am allowed to. If I was asked after just a few weeks of denial I would say no thank you to an orgasm. In fact anything before the two month average we have now established I would decline. If she got me to four and a half months I would probably say no thank you as well, as that would be close to beating my longest ever denial period of five months. It would also depend on how close to the edge she has taken me, how desperate I am feeling.

To be honest I think I would choose another option and have a ruined orgasm.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Have to say being allowed to cum but only once I think is as bad as not being allowed to cum at all. Can't make my mind up on that but it was never my decision.

But the feeling ornery and disobedient after cumming or more usual even in those not into TTTWD being less attentive, less motivated, decidedly less horny and even disinterested its these feeling that you and your partner can use against you but to your mutual advantage.... if you have the desire and the nerve.

If she has not noticed these things for herself, then either try to make sure she does and see what happens or much more honestly tell her.
    You are not directly asking her to let you cum less often but that is the effect it will most likely lead to.
    But whether you have told her or not. Really put noticably much increased effort into all you do for her, asked for or especially not, before she lets you cum then let that negative side show a little more that usual after she does and within a vey few deny and permit cycles you will be regretting your actions or loving regretting your actions when she joins the dots and lets you cum probably far less often.

I know it could be perceived as topping from the bottom but if the outcome is better for her and through less orgasms better for you no one loses so it could be excused. Interesting to know what others might think of that. I feel a new thread comming on. You could always admit your sin later, apologise and reap the outcome. A clear conscious for you and longer periods of denial and much more attention for her.

A potentially wIn win situation.

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Teased and Denied, I'm 54 years old and I've been having Orgasms since I was 14. I use to Masturbate regularly and have orgasms with my wife regularly. In the last 3 years I've only received about one a month. While lately it's been more like every two months. I've been Teased and Denied more and more, if my Mistress never allows me another Orgasm I would be OK with that. She wants me to cum more than I want to cum. Tease and Denial for me

16. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think the transition from preferring one to preferring the other (or at least being torn between them) is the quintessential chastity mindfuck.

I would NEVER have thought I'd come anywhere close to choosing anything over orgasming. And while I still will instantly ask for an orgasm once @Thatgirl starts to get me revved up, there's no denying that as the cage has become the norm and time has gone on, the actual orgasm has begun to take a back seat.

It's one of those things that freaks me out. How am I sitting here beginning to actually think things like "I hope she can manage not to let me get off"? I mean it's crazy. But the more we talk about it the more it seams inevitable. Orgasms become fewer and more seldom, and teasing, even not so nice teasing, becomes the primary, more common, source of sexual interaction. And as that happens, and the cage stays on, it does dawn on me that it's harder for me to "be good" and get into it when I don't have some build up.

So yeah. Oddly enough, I think the desire for orgasm starts to take a back seat. No matter how hard I fight it.

17. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    *seems....lol. GET BACK TO WORK AND GET HOME AT A DECENT TIME!

18. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more! Considering having an orgasm as often as possible since I was a teenager was a driving force of life, to find myself now preferring ruined orgasm and T&D over them is mind blowing. I never would have thought it could happen and without Chastity, it never would have. I'll go with T&D.

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  19. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    teased and denied. 100% When we have intercourse I try hard not to come. She is no hard denier so if I ask while doing intercourse she probably wouldn't deny me but I know I feel so much better when I do it, besides I love pleasing her more then anything else.

If I guess she might want to do PIV I put some desensitizing spray on before and wash it off before she comes to the bedroom.

20. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    If you've read my posts you know that topping from the bottom is both a concern of mine and something I struggle with. Frankly we are so new to this we're still finding our way. One of the things I'm trying to do is be true to my feelings on this journey. Your point which is quite accurate is that my behavior will reinforce longer periods of denial. So if I engage in that behavior intentionally I would be topping from the bottom in some way. If I simply act out what I'm feeling though I am simply getting what is coming to me.

For me this chastity experience has really opened so many doors in regards to feelings. For example I never made the bed before. Why would I, it's just going to get messy again. Early on in our chastity journey I was trying to be nice by doing a little clean-up and made the bed. My wife commented on how much she liked it and I have made that bed everyday since. I do it because it feels good to perform this service for her. I'm not doing it for an expected outcome.

How I feel after I cum is the same way. I could just do as she says and go lock back up right away, but in that moment I have zero desire to do so. i have no interest in following instructions or pleasing her frankly. I just want to rest a few moments and knock another one out.

For the "you should talk about it crowd", we do. We have a great communication system and we have talked about it. Sitting here today I understand and agree with her reasons for wanting me to lock back up, but I know that'll go out the window the next time I cum. So far I have paid for those actions in a variety of ways and I'm totally OK with that. It's her right and maybe overtime she'll break me of this habit, but I kind of doubt it ;)

21. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    This is exactly my experience and observation as well. And to the OP's original question; I think @PouchPantyLover's post outlines quite well how chastity and being submissive can evolve from being a "sex game" into something... something else. Something certainly much more than a game.

I find all of a sudden a different level, or maybe even a whole different type of, satisfaction in doing things for her. Even things I'd have done before. To do them now seems (not seams!) somehow more meaningful, with a tangible sense of accomplishment added in just for feeling like I've pleased her. Like I've done good.

And just He says, after a cum, though I cage back up, for that moment it's more will power and ingrained training that get it done. (I think that's why it's so helpful to hear her TELL you to put it back, by the way). Whereas once your in it for a while and denied, and behaving properly submissive (mostly!) for a while, it simply wouldn't occur to me to do anything other than what she says. It's a tangible difference in mindset, and can be intense in its newness.

And over time, as she takes advantage of that more malleable mindset to get things just how she likes them, what may have started as, or even still be considered a game, all of a sudden becomes your reality. And as long as you're happy with it along the way it's oddly comforting.

Yes, I can take great comfort, and not just a little pride, in knowing that the new reality ive settled into under her direction, makes her happier and happier every day. To me that's as real as it gets.

Thatgirl likes this.
  22. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get off on not being in control, so picking one would imply that have some degree of control. However the best for me would be to pick one and then have Mistress decide to do something completely different. Its all part of the messing with the mind.

23. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife read all the responses and was surprised that most men preferred to be teased and denied. I don't know if that means a longer wait time for my next orgasm...I'm almost afraid to even wish for that.

24. mikethecuck

mikethecuck New member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    What I have always said, is it's not knowing if I will get an orgasm. But as my ex just pointed out to me recently, that wasn't true. It was that I love being teased and denied!

25. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I will say I really enjoy more being taken to the edge a number of times versus going to the big O. now having said that tease me, edge me and then ruin me is by far the thing that does me the most! To be that close to the big O and then have her just hold tight to the base and watch it just slowly flow out WOW. but then that's me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice