Chastity and vigorous exercise.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 8302, May 26, 2017.

1. Guest 8302

Guest 8302 New member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Hello all!

This is my first post here.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific type of cage best suited for exercise like sprinting, weightlifing, powerlifting etc? My current cage (the curve) just tries to rip my balls off and pokes out everywhere.

I mainly have online "keyholders", and to be trusted with being unlocked 2-3 hours a day isn't common. So to be able to be locked 24/7 would be ideal.

My cage doesn't really fit me that well. Would finding a better fitted cage help?

Ritn

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I dont think its advisable unless its a non ball trap device though it helps to get something much less bulkier.

Guest 8302 likes this.
  3. Guest 8302

Guest 8302 New member

Local Time:
    So I'd need a device with a PA solution etc?

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    The better your cage fits the easier it is to do any king of exercise or sports. Also the type of underwear you wear makes a difference. Boxers or tight panties make a big difference how much your package moves around causing discomfort. It takes experimenting till you find what right for you. When you bought your first new car did you buy the first one you say or did you test drive a few different ones. It sounds like your still test driving your Chastity Cage. Good Luck and keep trying don't be a quitter

Guest 8302 likes this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I wear a custom fit Custom Chastity magic locker device. Weights practically nothing, not visible in clothing. Fine for running. Can certainly to squats in it. Not sure about weights...

Guest 8302 likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I just take my cage off when I exercise. There is no reason to keep it on if it is going to interfere with what I am doing. I wear it at all other times. Locked up or not, nothing changes in my relationship with my wife. It is not like I am going to grab my penis like a monkey and masturbate when I am unlocked or have to start chastity all over again. All it means is that I was unlocked for an hour as I would be anyway if we were having sex. We are practical about chastity which is why we have been doing it so long. I still am locked up other than an hour every other day when I exercise. I checked the chastity rule book and it said it was OK to take it if when it is not practical. :) If you "endure" wearing your chastity device at all times, you will find yourself not wanting to do it once the initial excitement wears off. Life is too short to be uncomfortable every day. As I said, nothing mentally, sexually or physically happens if I remove my cage for exercise, flying or visiting the doctor.

Mash2214 and Guest 8302 like this.
  7. Guest 8302

Guest 8302 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your response and wise words!

Hehe, that's probably what most online holders think I will do :p

8. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    yeah something that just lock the penis shaft with PA . I've tried running with the typical ball trap before , its rather uncomfortable and you cant really open your stride too much so I believe sprinting would be impossible.

Guest 8302 likes this.
  9. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I run, hike, bike, kiteboard, and work in my device. I tried a ball trap style device and my balls would get crushed. A Prince Albert with a lightweight tube is ideal. Titanium is great because it is very light and I would highly recommend something from steelwerksextreme. Your best bet would be to get pierced let it heal and gauge up, then try a couple of cheap devices so you get an idea for fit and what works and doesn't. Then spend the big bucks on the quality device that you can wear 24-7 for the rest of your life.

Guest 8302 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice