Serious grower needs help sizing

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Cstrp, May 25, 2017.

1. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Hi all,
    I'm new to chastity, had a curve for 2 weeks now.
    I think it's too big but I'm not really sure how much room I should have and I am such a grower I don't know if measuring flaccid is the way to go.
    I am 2.5" from base when flaccid and just shy of 8" when erect fully erect. I didn't measure girth, but I barely fill half the diameter of my curve flaccid and poke out the holes so much it pinches when aroused.

So basically, I'm thinking of ordering a 6000s cage only so it fits better flaccid, but I am concerned about what will happen when I get aroused.
    Any thoughts, suggestions, advice is welcome.
    Thank you,

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    The closer to your flacid state I have found to be the better. An erection that doesn't get the chance to get hard hurts less than one that gets half way.

I'm not saying it won't pull on your sack but it will quickly give up without stimulation.

Good luck

3. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip! Now I just need to decide if a 6000 or 6000s is better for my flaccid size...

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Being that size, you may want to buy a steel one. There are some cheap ones online Amazon or dh gate sell them. Usually 30 bucks or less and many around your size.

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    I am a grower too. Actually the same sizes, flaccid and hard, as what you describe. I have a mature metal jailbird that I sized according to their guidelines. It holds my erection in place, but I still do experience discomfort most mornings where I need to walk it off and take a pee, then go back to bed. A bit of lube helps too - I use a coconut oil based lube. The majority of the time though you are not hard - the day-to-day living and using the bathroom. Considering this, it is ideal to size according to your flaccid size.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Deleted member 43235

Get the smaller one. I made a mistake on my sizing and mine is a tad too big. I wish I had one at about 1.5-2 inches.

7. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Grower here. Flaccid state is best. I ordered a cage that I thought would be way to short (a cheapie off eBay) and it was much more comfortable.

8. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    we had a similar problem. my pucks dick can completely disappear and is normally about and inch long and 3 .5 around. but when he grows he is 6 by 6. which is suppose to be the high side of average. the first time i locked him up i used a cb 6000. it broke in several pieces with in ten minutes. yes we had lots of blood. my puck looked at it and said with a new one he could fix it so it would not do that."kept for her" sent me a new tube and my puck wrapped it in unwaxed dental floss. then he put super glue on the floss till it was soaked. he was right it did not break but we had blood again. the holes on the sides allowed him to push way out until he was cut in 3 places. he said he could fix that too. he filled the holes with an epoxy filler. when dried he sanded and buffed till baby soft.. that should have fixed it but when he got really hard the plastic pins would break. he replaced them with metal then the rings would break from time to time but we keep extras so when we use that cage i won't have to change plans.
    bottom line here is super growers have the best of both worlds their package never gets in the way and when it's time for sex we have lots to work with until it comes to chastity. they are the most frustrating. i always thought that god put them on the out side so her children could control men but then i had to get a super grower at a time i had no clue they even existed.
    truth is now i know what i'm dealing with i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. puck is my greatest asset.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage for a grower

2. sizing chastity grower

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice