On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Mash this is really starting to unfold , what will next weekend bring ,? and for your wife to make the remark about orally serving in front of Carla and Terrie leads me to think all three of them have spoken about this and have something in store for you maybe collectively , the anticipation must be killing you , it is me . possibly three ladies to serve the thought makes my cage tight and my knees weak oooh

spider203 and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    They have deobeen talking but for them to have something collectively in store? I'm not sure about that one. I have given some thought to the idea that my Wife is getting payed for my services. So maybe it's kind of a business venture for her also Ha Ha. I can't imaging my wife allowing me to Orally service someone else or being with them unlocked. I have to admit that I was and am a little bit scared what may happen. I do like your way of thinking though

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I have no professional background or training. I would just watch different techniques than try them on my wife and perfect a technic through practise. I've been giving her massages for many many years even befor Chastity. Practise makes Perfect. Lol

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I looked out at these three woman, my Wife, Carla, Terrie, sitting by the fire enjoying there time together I can't help but think how different they are. My wife being the body type that's over weight, Carla being average build and weight and Terrie being physically fit and athletic. My Wife a strong independent business woman with excellent social skills. Carla coming from a broken and difficult marriage being rather shy. And Terrie young ambitious a woman that is very good looking and knows it.

These woman really don't have that much in common but still they have become very close ( maybe to close). I don't know if it's just me or a guy thing but how and why they have become such close friends worries me alillte because one of the common things between them is they have all Used Me in some way or another.

I have enjoyed everything that they have done or allowed me to do but I don't know where this is all going. I've lost control of what happens and it scares me a little bit. Now it's not just my Wife and I. These other woman have entered into our life. What's next. I don't know.

spider203, sissybitch and Ranger45 like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I have to tell you about a thought I had a couple years ago. After reading @litldick post about Unknowingly Being Displayed. It reminded me of this

A couple years ago the economy here In Canada was not that good every thing had slowed down. I was doing some renovating for a friend when my wife and I were talking about starting our own renovation company. With the economy being slow, you would need some thing different to attract business, so being the creative person that I am I thought about doing renovations in the Nude.

My wife didn't think that was such a good idea , what husband could trust me Right. So than we came up with the idea of working while Locked Up with the Husband holding the keys to the lock. The advantages were

1 I couldn't do anything to the lady of the house since I was Locked up
    2 The husband had control of the key, and not to be released till the job was done
    3 the husband would benefit from a heated up wife
    4. We would offer something unique that no one else was doing.

We even thought about names for our business " Caged Carpenters " , " Locked Reno" , " Passion Perfection ". It was just a thought that we never asked on. But the idea of it was very exciting. Can you imagine how you would feel going into someone'house that you don't even know ,Nude Lockedup doing renovations. It was an exciting idea but just that only an idea.

If in the future I see a sign " Caged Carpenters" I'll wonder who took this idea and ran with it. Good Luck

I Apologize if this doesn't fit the context of this Blog. I just wanted to share that thought with you

sissybitch likes this.
  6. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Mash I can understand your concerns but I am truly envious of your position , this would for me be an ideal position to be in , the fact that any of them might take things to the unknown , and given there physical differences and the fact that I would have no control or way of knowing what is to happen would totally blow my mind , so good luck to you it could lead to the experience of a lifetime

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong. I'm very excited at the direction my life has taken its just that I've all ways kind of know what was going to happen or had some kind of control. Now I'm losing that and it's kind of scary and exciting. My Wife has become that person I've always wanted her to become. It's that old saying. BeCareful What you ask for

Wingman222 and sissybitch like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My lovely wife has just gone to bed after receiving a foot rub. But tonight that foot rub took an unexpected turn.

Usually she layers on the couch with her feet on my lap as arub her feet. Tonight she lounged in the chair with me right in front of her facing her looking straight into her clean shaved a and wet womanhood. My cage started to tighten as soon as the rubbing started. She told me to just listen and watch.

Her fingers gently stroked her tender flesh rubbing her clit very lightly. I could see the moisture beginning to show on her lips as she slowly inserted one than two fingers into her wetness. My own wetness was starting to appear on my panties and my cage was getting uncomfortable.she layed her head back and started to talk

This feels sooooo good, my body is tingling I'm so relaxed, so excited. So wet. My own moisture was leaving a spot on my panties. She than lifted her head and looked straight at me as she worked her fingers even farther into her sex. And said. I'm so wet. So hot, wouldn't you love to have your cock in me fucking me now, pumping your hard erection deep inside me. Ooooohh fuck me hard make me cum. She was working her fingers deeper into her sex rubbing her swollen clit , bringing her self closer and closer until her Orgasm overcame her, she layed her head back and let out a soft moan of pleasure. I was So Excited I had to have her I got up from my chair and moved on top of her pushing my cage into her swollen sex.

I was instantly meet with resistance " What are you doing? I didn't say you could hump me like a Dog." She pushed me off her and exited to the bedroom. I was so excited, so hard, I wanted my cage off so bad so I could explode inside of her.

She returned from the bedroom and simply said " You want to be stimulated?" I looked at her, wanting her. i instantly say what she had in her hand. The Leather Strap. 50 times she stimulated my backside. And 50 times I responded as ordered "I'm Sorry Mistress". She than set the strap on my ass and said " Good Night, we'll finish this in the morning and your sleeping on the couch tonight "

So that is where I am with my sore bum and saddened heart that I have upset my Lovely Wife and Mistress

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning I was waiting for her as a good sub should, nude ,caged,hands behind my head and eyes down. She simply told me to bend over and put my hands on the coffee table. As I was waiting to receive my punishment she went and made her self some coffee. I didn't move.

She came up behind me and said. " With each stroke you will respond with. Thank You, I will be a better servant." Yes Mistress I responded. 25 times she applied correction to my already sore backside and 25 times I Thanked Her as instructed to.

She than told me to hold my ass cheeks apart and said " Who controls your pleasures here? "

You do Mistress I responded. 10 times she struck my anus with the handle of the wooden spoon. I said nothing. She than ordered me to stand up and spread my legs. I did as ordered. She kicked my feet farther apart until I was uncomfortably exposed to her. She grabbed her testicals and asked " Who's are these".

They are your property Mistress. I responded. " Than I can slap my property if I want to ". Yes Mistress. She than picked up the riding crop and said. " I can strike my property with this riding crop if I want,Right". Yes Mistress I responded. " Hold my cock out of the way"

"After each stroke you will respond with. Thank You Mistress, Please strike your property harder," yes Mistress I responded. she stuck her property with the riding crop and I asked for her to strike them harder. The pain was intense, tears started to run down my cheeks. Another stroke, my lips started to quiver and my body started to shake. Another stroke. The tears were freely running down my cheeks I was sobbing as she applied the fourth and fifth stroke. She than set the Dreaded crop down and told me to move my feet closer together and put my hands behind my head and don't move.

She continued to get ready for her day as I stood there as instructed. A good obedient servant having being put back in my place by my loving Mistress. For over 45 minutes I stood on display for my Mistress while she got ready for her day. As I stood there my body betrayed me, her punished property started to drip tears of excitement onto the floor.

As my Mistress was leave she looked at her servant and said " Listen and listen good . I don't want to have to do that to you again but I will if I have to. May this be a lesson to you to control your passion. You have been a very good servant to me and I appreciate everything you do, perhaps you've had to much excitement lately with out an orgasm so I'm going to Milk You, soon. Now cleanup the house and wash the floor. You have a massage to do at 7:30 tonight. The same conditions as before but no But Plug. When I close this door behind me this matter is closed never to be brought up again. Do I make my self clear"

Yes Mistress, I responded.

One more thing. Make sure you tell those Mansion people what happened

She closed the door and was off to work. I stood there for a few more minutes just thinking about how much I loved this Woman,and how much I wanted to serve her. My bum hurt, my anus hurt, my testicals hurt. But I felt Special I felt Loved.

10. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Awesome , these punishments are getting harsher, your wife really is showing you who is in charge , and I bet you are just loving it , although I do feel for your pain a little some of that must have really hurt

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I'm sure these events put a whole new perspective on your day each time they occur. Although I do not generally get my balls busted with a crop, I feel like I could use a little of that right about now. . lol.... Sounds good.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern sissybitch. This discipline wasn't just over last night I've become a little bit delinquent in doing my chores around the house and tending to my Mistress needs when she doesn't ask me to do something to or for her. I've been spending to much time thinking about my massages and time with Terrie that. I've not given my Mistress the attention she deserves or demands. If it was t for her I never would have had the exciting experiences I've had. She was just letting me know that SHE iS iN CONTROL.

I am sore but I'm also glad that she Disciplined me. She has given me so much pleasure in the last litte while. It's a small price to pay.

spider203 and sissybitch like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for. The riding crop to your testicals isn't the slight bit enjoyable. It Hurts

14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am very aware of the crop. She only uses it on my behind and only knows how to hit hard. Fortunately, we have an agreement at the moment that she will not hit me in the testicles. I really find no enjoyment in the crop as she only wants to hit me as hard as possible. At least with the hardwood paddle there is a little forgiveness in some of the blows received. I do enjoy the gentle reminders that the soreness and bruising bring up from time to time though. Kind of makes me feel like she's still right there with me.

Mash2214, manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I prepare for my massage with Terrie I looked in the mirror at my disciplined bum. There would be no way to hide the marks from her no matter what panties I wore. So I chose the lace light green thong that just covered my cage and left my bum totally exposed.

I was in position at the head of the table ,blindfolded , ready for the massage when I heard the front door open. She was here. She entered into the massage room and got on to the table. My cage started to tighten as I applied oil to my hands in anticipation of once again touching her lovely body. I started to massage her back but something was Wrong, She didn't feel right. I moved my hands farther down her back. This was not Terrie, she was t as physically fit as Terrie and it also wasn't my Mistress. The lady on the table was smaller than my Mistress. I started to wonder who this mystery woman was. Than a funny though came into my head the nursery rhyme, Goldylocks and the three bears. Ones to hard ,ones to soft, the other one was just right. I chuckled to my self as I continued massaging her back.

Than it acured to me this could be Carla. I moved my hands down to her buttocks it was exposed no sheet to cover it. I wasn't sure how far to go , how sensual to massage her so I decided to ask. " are you Carla "

A soft " Yes " escaped her lips.

I continued to massage her back and bum still unsure how far to go. So I asked. " Carla I'm going to massage you very in intimately if you want me to stop just say stop OK "

Another soft "Yes " escaped her lips.

I became excited this woman wanted to be arroused, she wanted to be stimulated. I slid my hands down to her ass massaging her cheeks and running my fingers over her tight little anus. She offered no resistance so I slid my hand down her spine between her cheeks and slowly inserted my middle finger into her tight hole. Still no resistance. I poured some oil between her cheeks and removed my finger than inserted it again she moaned with pleasure and raised her bum slightly, she wanted more. I moved to the foot of the bed my right hand on her ass. I inserted not one but two fingers into her anus while moving my thumb between her legs to enter the wetness of her womanhood.She moaned with passion thrusting against my hand she want so much more , I slid my left hand between her legs inserting my fingers into her, she was so very wet, So hot ,so wanting it. She was moaning with Pleasure thrusting herself against my hands

Please don't stop, Please don't stop she pleaded. I had no intentions of stopping I was going to give her the pleasure that she desperately wanted the pleasure that she hadn't felt in such a long time. I continued my assault on her bum and pussy thrusting into her over and over again until she screamed in pleasure her muscles tightened on my hands. She screamed as she Orgasmed. She pushed even harder against my hands until she calapsed onto the table, totally exhausted and relaxed. I removed my hands from her and very gently massaged her legs and feet relaxing her letting her enjoy every moment.

sissybitch, manintyres and iome343 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Carla layed on the table after her massage for a very long time relaxing enjoying what she had just experienced. When she finally got off the table she stood in front of me and placed her hands on the blindfold and removed it. She than looked straight into my eyes and said "Thank You very much I have never experienced anything like that ever before Thank You " she than lowered her right hand to cup my cage and squeeze my package. She lowered her self down to the floor pulling off my panties as she did and started to lick the moisture from the end of my extremely tight cage. Oh how I hated that cage at that moment how I wanted to feel her lips around my swollen cock. But I knew better. I helped her to her feet and gave her a gently kiss. I looked at her and said. " Thank You for the offer but That is the property of my Mistress and any pleasure I receive is up to her"

Carla than gave me a sweet smile and walked out of the room. I just stood there with a pain between my legs. A pain that I had no right to relieve. I belonged to my Mistress

17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Sounds like just another day at the office for you, and everyone is happy.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning as my Mistress ate her breakfast I stood beside her as a good sub should caged, nude, with my hands behind my head and my eyes lowered. I told her everything about my massage with Carla. I told her about the Orgasm I gave her and about her kneeling I front of me. I didn't leave Any of the details out. Than I just stood beside my Mistress waiting for her response. If she was going to Discipline me than I was willing to except it. What ever she wanted I would except.

She touched her testicals and ran her finger gently over the bruises. She than turned me around and ran her hand over my bruised bum. She turned me again so I was facing her and said. I'm very pleased with you. You gave Carlla something she's never had before. You made her very happy. You make me very happy. She reached

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    (damn) she reached out and caressed her testicals and said to me. " the discipline that I gave you yesterday was good for you. You are a good servant. You will be rewarded"

sissybitch, manintyres and spider203 like this.
  20. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    you are a novelist! Very Very very well written experience

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you know she was up for a bit of finger in bottom action?

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I first touched her anus she didn't try and pull away at all, normally if someone doesn't want annul stimulation they will pull away slightly. She also knew she was I for a intimate massage. Also when I inserted a finger into her the first time she pushed up slightly. So than I just Guessed and went for it. She new she could stop me if she wanted but didn't. Does that help answer your question?

23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I've just received a text from my Mistress that the plans for an intimate evening with Terrie and Carla have been changed. There will be another person joining them so plan dinner for 5 instead of 4.

To have an extra person join us for the evening has never been a problem but if the pat on my bum from Terrie was any indication of what was going to happen. Tomorrow would not be an ordinary evening. So much has happened in the last week with me being severely disciplined and the bruises still evident, to the erotic massage I gave Carla. My wife saying that I would be rewarded for being a good servant and also indicating that I should be milked to control my passion.

And now to just casually add another person to an evening that was most certainly going to be exciting. I didn't know how to respond to the text. So I simply responded " Yes Mistress " till tomorrow

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  24. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Sounds like you are in for an interesting night !

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. This is becoming more typical of my Mistress little teases to keep me think about what is going to happen. She's using my own imagination to tease me the sly little Fox. You have to love her.

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice