Mrfelix' road to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mrfelix, Apr 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    My Wife is truly leading our relationship now. Sexual Disneyland Thursday, then no cage for the entire weekend, but no touching and no mention of anything sexual?????
    From me......no questions.

Patsey Belle and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Very simply, very Strong control and Very Exciting. And probably very difficult for you to follow, your Wife has control.

3. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I'm in heaven this morning. After allowing me to give her 2 orgasms last night, my Lady allowed me to wake her with soft kisses and parted her legs encouraging me to feast on her wetness. She had a long slow orgasm, afterwards sucking me into her mouth and sucking me until I had to push her off and beg her not to let me cum. I'm now locked back up and looking forward to the rest of the day with a Hugh smile on my face and a throbbing member straining in his cage.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To go to bed and wake up with a Smile on your face. What more could a submivive man ask for?

5. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Male chastity is such a great lifestyle. In over 35 years of marriage before chastity, I could probably count the number of times my wife gave me a blow job on my two hands. That's not a lot of blow jobs. Maybe a couple of them have been to completion. Since we started my orgasm denial and chastity it has become one of my wife's favorite things to do. She doesn't swallow, but whenever we engage in sexual play it usually will include her sucking me to the edge several times. She has let me ejaculate on her breasts several times. She could hardly ever make me cum by this method before but now I am ready to spurt on her command. This has been a unexpected bonus of the chastity lifestyle. Kind of unbelievable for a couple of 60 year olds.

Patsey Belle, harddenial and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I read your post about blowjobs. I could help but think of the irony of that statement that you receive more now that your locked in chastity than when you were free.

You are an insperation to people of every age. You've passed the test of time by being together for 35 plus years and your sex life is exciting and active. More younger people should follow your example that chastity is something that two people who love each other and have loved each other to do to add a little spark. Chastity won't fix a bad relationship it may even make it worse. You have to love and trust each other as you and your wife have done for years and continue to do

I have to laugh when I read. " I'm 21 and deeply in love with my girlfriend, I use to masturbate but now I'm locking myself up permanently to show my love for her " they totally lack the maturity of understanding of what love and commitment even are. They think like my own daughter does that THEY know everything about sex and pleasure. My daughter would be in shock if she knew her dad had his genitals shaved,wore panties and was spanked on a regular bases. She would die of a heart attack if she new I was locked in chastity and have been for years. Or if she knew what was going on now with Carla and Terrie. The maturity of life can be a great thing as you have already discovered.

To give me a Blowjob is the greatest thing my Wife/Mistress can do for me. Nothing gives me more pleasure. She says she likes to suck on me only now I very rarely am allowed to reach an orgasm and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Please continue to post your story us younger people ( I'm 54) need the encouragement of your "Story of Love"

Patsey Belle and mrfelix like this.
  7. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    The Holy Trainer is such a great device. I only wish that I could customize mine by shortening the tube by a inch and a half. Yes I am that small.
    Anyway, the Trainer is unique in my devices. It is the only one that makes me leak. I had never leaked before. Never. If I hadn't read about leaking on this site, I wouldn't have known what it was.
    After it happened more than once I happily told my Wife, and showed her the wet spot in my underwear. She just smiled and said "oh, your water broke". I have been wearing two different tiny Chinese metal cages lately and forgot about the leakage issue. I don't leak at all in these other cages, and not while being edged or played with. Only in the Trainer after sitting to urinate. Almost every time. I love it. I catch it in my hand and lap it up. Thank you Holy Trainer.

Patsey Belle, JiL and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The Holy Trainer is a very comfortable, well made device considering its one size fit all. The ring is a unique design so maybe that's what causes it to stimulate your Sweet Spot.

mrfelix likes this.
  9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I am interested in getting a new cage and the Holy Trainer is one I am seriously considering. The rings come in different sizes now and the cage also is offered in a small and regular size as well. I am torn between that and a quality stainless steel cage. I do like the idea of a cage that could leave me leaking from time to time though.

Patsey Belle and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What are you wearing now? I started with a cbx6000 to get an idea of ring size and spacing. The HT2 was very comfortable for long term wearing the problem is in the closed cage, you have to take extra care keeping yourself clean or the smell won't be appealing to your Mistress. The steel open type I'm wearing now is better for that and it's also very comfortable. Mistress likes it because it looks like bars in a prison. I leak as you put it in both but more so now with the open cage because more of your cock can be stimulated because it's not inside a tube. My Mistress has also taken to stimulating me a lot more. So @JiL Good Luck with no matter which cage you deside on and "May the Drip be With You " I just thought of that one LOL

Patsey Belle, mrfelix and JiL like this.
  11. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I have been using mostly the CB6000s. But, I would like to get something that is better built for long term wear. I like the idea of a partially exposed tube as well.

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I like that Mash, "may the drip be with you".
    I've had an interesting day. My mistress woke me up playing with her penis and bringing me to the edge several times before she told me to lock myself up and let's get up. We enjoyed a nice breakfast and did a little shopping. When we got home she called me into the bedroom and said remove your cage I'm going to suck on my property. Telling me "don't you dare cum", she proceeded to give me a mind-blowing blow job, and had a rather long tooth barring orgasm, aided by her favorite vibrator. She then allowed me to lick her to another orgasm and let me enter her for a few strokes before telling me were done and to give her pussy some kisses good night before locking myself back up.
    Ahhh life is grand.

Mash2214 and Patsey Belle like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice