Thank You Mistress

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, May 13, 2017.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I stood, naked, in the middle of the room. On either side of me, about 6 feet apart, stood two solid wooden beams running floor to ceiling with various rings, cleats and hooks scattered up and down each one. I had been instructed to wait there, eyes down and not to move or look up under any circumstances. I could hear Her moving around behind me and could tell She was getting something ready but knew I had to fight the temptation to turn and look... I had experienced Her displeasure once or twice before and had no wish to repeat the experience. The room was warm, comfortable and smelled of polished leather; the sort of comfortable, reassuring smell you associate with old country houses and refined drawing rooms... none of that here though! The smell came from the numerous leather covered devices that filled the room, chairs, tables, crosses, benches... all of them bristling with restraints and waiting for their next willing victim...

My revere was cut short when, without warning, She pulled a strict leather hood over my head from behind. Quickly She pulled the laces tight and I realized it was no ordinary hood, the collar extended right down to my shoulders and was rigidly boned, totally immobilizing my head. As the leather tightened over my face I also discovered the padding, strategically placed to cover my eyes and ears - I was deaf and blind. My mouth remained free, for now at least as I felt Her hands begin to buckle strong cuffs to my ankles, thighs, wrists and upper arms. With practiced ease She kicked my legs wide apart and locked a rigid steel bar between my ankles, preventing any attempt to close my legs. The wrists came next, also buckled to a steel bar and forced wide apart - I knew at once I was helpless to escape. It was at that moment I felt it... the firm, solid pull lifting my arms up above my head. It continued till I was almost having to stand on my toes then stopped, holding my arms firmly above my head. I could feel Her body against mine as She moved, passing ropes through the cuffs and pulling them tight to the posts.. my arms and legs were being pulled apart, yet held together by the bars... I suddenly realized I couldn't move at all - I was effectively spread-eagle, in a standing position and completely helpless before Her.

I had no idea what to expect. She had given me no warning, no hint about what was to happen, all She had said was that I could end the session at any time by saying Stop... but also that if I did I would spend the next three months locked in chastity with absolutely no release. I was not long out of the chastity belt after a two week lockdown for masturbating without permission and the thought of three entire months in that thing filled me with horror, no way was I going to call stop! It was just at that moment I felt a strange suction on my penis. Something was pulling it in, holding it prisoner and forcing my blood to flow fast and hard into it. Like it or not I was getting an erection the like of which I hadn't experienced since I was a teenager. Then, amazingly, it began to move. Like the world's strongest blowjob it began to rhythmically suck and release, moving in and out with a slow, deliberate motion that had me gasping in seconds.

I began to lose myself in the sensation of each exquisite stroke... until my arse exploded with a fiery pain like none I had ever known. My buttocks were on fire... and it wouldn't stop. Each time the suction built up another burst of stinging, agonizing pain would explode across my arse. I could only guess it was some sort of paddle but the strokes were so powerful it was hard to think of anything. Suck.. pain....suck.....pain.....suck... pain... one and on it went. I was desperate to get soft, to stop the torment but the suction just wouldn't let me. It kept the blood there, in my penis, forcing me to stay hard despite the agony from my abused buttocks. I lost track of time. I began to whimper, then moan and eventually to beg...'Please Mistress...'

I could hear nothing. I could see nothing. I had no idea what She was doing or even if She was still there. I could feel tears beginning to form behind the hood as the torment continued without respite. My moans became louder, begging Her for mercy as on and on the automated spanking went. My backside was almost numb, my penis throbbing in it's vacuum prison when without any warning I felt Her enter me from behind. One deep, smooth, hard thrust and She had filled my arse. I was shocked, surprised, helpless as She began to fuck me in time to the rhythm of the suction machine still attached to my cock. I lost all track of everything. I was lost in a whirlwind of sensation as I was fucked and sucked mercilessly till I could finally take no more and my body heaved against the restraints as orgasm took me. Again and again I came, my balls being sucked dry by the power of the machine while She pounded away deep in my arse. I felt my knees go weak and that was the last I knew.. I blacked out.

When I awoke I was lying on a leather bench, still naked, but free from all the restraints. My clothes lay neatly stacked at the side of the bench, waiting for me. Sat on a chair across the room was Mistress, watching with an amused, knowing smile on Her face as I awoke. "Too much for you was I? Well... you will have a few weeks to recover before your next session...."

I saw the look in Her eyes and my stomach turned to lead. With a sinking feeling filling my heard and genuine fear in my mind I raised my head and looked down... to find the glistening, shining metal of the chastity belt locked firmly around my waist. In that second I knew. She had warned me, way back when we first met that She would demand absolute control and that if I tried to resist Her She would simply take it... and She had.

"Well", She said, "aren't you going to thank Me?"

I stood, naked except for the chastity belt that I so hated yet adored, crossed the room and knelt before Her. Eyes down, I knew I was exactly where I needed to be. "Thank You Mistress".....

quietsev, Qveik, joe01 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    A proper fantasy :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice