Chastised & Strapped

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cdwen, Mar 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    That is SOOOO HOT! xo

:happy0158:

2. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Mistress released me again this morning and ordered me again not to cum. She told me keep the back ring on which made my hard on even tighter. Again I kept going until the point of no return when she demanded I pull out. It took an eternity for my hard on too subside and then she locked me back up leaving me denied yet again.

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Well, cdwen, by now, you must be getting used to your constant state of torment and denial. The good news is that when you do finally get some relief, Mistress is planning on feeding it to you - that will be so nice for you. I'll bet just the thought of it now makes you squirm a bit in your chastity. Mistress is being so good to you - keeping you deep in a slut delirium. Aren't you willing to do anything for Her right now - anything at all?

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    The good thing about swallowing is that it will put you right back into your submissive position after you finally do cum. This is very important as so many guys feel less submissive after an orgasm. Knowing you must consume your sperm is a good remedy for that cocky feeling!

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Respectful,,,,,,,,,"cocky feeling" :happy0007: :haha4:

Rachel

6. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I finally let my sissy cum last night. I released him and I sat on the bed. He lay on his back with his head between my legs. I pulled his legs up over so he was effectively upside down. I put his legs into straps on the headboard and proceeded with milking him. I wanked him hard telling him I wanted to see him cum. I told him he had to eat his cum but on only when I allowed him to swallow, which made his pee wee get even harder. I kept telling him how his cock was not worthy or big enough for my lovely pussy. Soon he was getting to the point of cumming and I told him to open his mouth which he did. He spurted really heavy but some missed and hit him on the chin and neck. He did get a few spurts into his mouth. As his cumming relented I told him he was not allowed to swallow yet. I fed the rest of his cum from his chin and neck into his mouth. When all of his mucky cum was cleaned off his face I told him to close his mouth and swallow. Like a good sissy he did as he was told.

I allowed him to stay unlocked all night and when we awoke today I locked him back up. I was so wet from last night and made him lick my pussy of which he gave me a damn good orgasm.

I enjoyed the pleasure of this and don't think it will be too long before I allow him to cum again as he needs to learn that all his cum must go in his mouth!

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Lucky him:jerkit::smilies_xxx09: or maybe not. Definately good for You Mrs Strapon :sex023:. The last time i was allowed an orgasm Points Princess had me masturbate while lying on my back then had me lick it all off my hand and swallow it. i was soooo looking forward to :hump: Her it was like i didn't even cum and i am still just as horny as before :happy0030:. She is slowly learning how to play the chastity game.

Rachel

8. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Thank you for the release & orgasm Mistress. I promise to have a better aim next time you allow me spurt. I am sure you would like to video this next time but we know we could not show our face so how about getting one of those hoods with a mouth opening on it?
    I am sure you like to humilitate me on showing it on this forum?
    I know you would like that and also I know you want to get one of those mouth harness strap-ons so you can sit and queen my face?
    If I have overstepped the mark here on making suggestions to you Mistress then I apologise. I can assure you I would not dare to tell you what to do, its more encouragement as you do say that you like titbits we have picked up from this forum and to continue our journey.

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OH MY.. what a hot scene that was... cdwen got her face spermed - how nice of Mistress. You'll have to be careful sweety, you'll get addicted to the sensation of cum splattering all over your face - the wetness dripping down your chin - the taste as of it as it splashes on your tongue - trying to get every last drop... a little cum slut...

10. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Mistress has been tired for the last few days but last night she demanded I give her pussy a good orgasm. As it was a chilly night I headed under the bed sheets between her legs, she held the back of my head whilst I lapped at her pussy. She got me to use my fingers and wetness was quickly apparent. It was not long before she was squeezing her legs around my back as I got to her orgasm.
    She then proceeded to get a strap-on out of her toy box however tonight she put it on me, lubed it up and demanded I take her with it. I started on top but it was not long before she wanted it doggy position. We could not stay in that position as the padlock on my chastity device kept scrapping on her so I layed on my back and she got on top to ride the black strap-on. She had a number of orgasms and told me how much bigger it was than me and how it reached the spot I could not reach with my pee wee. She also liked the fact that this cock could go on without cumming and there was no possibility of my mucky cum sneeaking out! It was a unusual feeling to have as I held her intimately however with my cock firmly caged. I was getting that oozy feeling that potentially I could cum without any touching of my cock but this would of gone on for a lot longer and mistress was getting tired.
    She pulled off me, rubbed my full sack and commented that it was too soon for any release leaving me frustrated to say the least. She told me it was nice to be taken like this knowing there was nothing I could do. She then gave me a kiss and curled up to go to sleep.

11. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes Sissy you can buy me these items and I am sure you WILL be humilitated by me

12. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't worry Miss D i will not let sissy get away with missing his cum again!

13. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here is some pictures of my sissy wearing a strap-on whilst locked.

Attached Files:

14. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    mmmm, Mrsstrapon has a beautifully shaved pussy just like my Mistress. pardon my asking, but do You make Your sub shave You? shaving Mistress is one of my responsibilities. after the honor of shaving Mistress i am rewarded with the privilege of worshipping Her pussy through several orgasms...with no relief for me.

15. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Mistress released me yesterday but informed me not to cum as it was only starters! She told me to put my basque & stockings on whilst she was wearing black stockings, leather skirt and top. She lay on the bed and pulled up her skirt to reveal her knickerless pussy. She allowed me to enter her in the missionary position and we were surprised how long I was lasting. After about 20 mins in the position she turned over and layed on her stomach. She knows how difficult it is for my pee-wee to enter her in this position and she took great pleasure in telling me that only man size cock can fill her up. This made me so hard and some how I managed to get my pee-wee in. It was not long before she was squeezing her legs tightly and I had to stop urgently as my cum built up. She knew this and moved too soon and naughtly my cock spurted some semen into her pussy. I pulled out fast but some more poured out on to her arse cheek. She was furious with me. I told her I had cum a little bit and that she had not drained me. She told me if I did not get down and lick her arse cheek and clean up there would be no main course or desert. I just did as I was told and licked up her cum stained arse and pussy.

Keeping me released she then told me to get in doggy position, she put a gag on my mouth, handcuffed me to the bed, put a leash around my neck and then proceeded to put a rubber glove on. She began by whipping my arse hard for ejaculating so soon and told me how naughty I was. She then lubed up her hand and started to finger my arse opening it up getting it warmed up for her strap-on. She got the toy out, lubed it up and pushed it straight into my arse. She was holding the leash and thrusting it in hard telling me how she like to get real cock to fuck my sissy arse so she did not have to do the work of fucking me doggy style. She sat back and pulled the leash back so I was sat on her strap-on. She told me she was getting tired and that I should do the work riding her. I was not to stop until she said. I rode her for what must of been an eternity but as I ejaculated earlier there was no chance I was going to cum without further stimulation. Somehow she knew this and started to give me a reach around making me so hard. She kept teasing me with this and just stopped and said she needed a rest. I climbed off and she got off the bed. Uncuffed me, turned me around and I layed on my back. She re-cuffed me to the bed and left me there.

After an hour she came back and told me I was going to get desert. She just sat on my face and told me that I needed to get hard. For some reason my pee-wee was not getting hard which mistress was pleased about. She told me maybe she needed a real mans cock and I could sit cuffed, chastisted and just watch. For some reason this stirred my cock and it got hard. She noticed this and said ah so you want to be a cuckold sissy husband! She climbed on me and proceeded to fuck me hard until I spurted the rest of me cum up her beautiful pussy. She got straight up and sat on my face making me lick her clean again. Once clean she got my device out and locked me back up then uncuffed my hands.

Once again mistress excelled.

16. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Mistress would never give me such a privilege however she does shave me as she can not trust me to get my sack n crack clear!

17. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes nothing worse than trying to put my strap-on in a hairy bum!

18. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thats right sissy i think you need a real cock in your arse. This would make you a full pledged sissy!
    Ps where is the hood & head strap-on harness? have you ordered it yet!

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hot, hot, hot! :) :anim_19:

20. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Its in the post Mistress

21. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    It is that time of month for mistress and so she can't be tempted to release me with some oral she has removed my padlock and put one of those plastic clip locks on.....

Attached Files:

22. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sissy got released from the plastic clip last night however I kept him in denial by locking him straight back. I have posted this as a member video.
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1827

23. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I liked the video... But of course, I am a little biased - I do prefer seeing such a little clitty nicely locked away - a nice secure lock for the sissy - perfect! I did notice that sissy is small enough down there that wearing panties while locked should not be an issue at all for her.

24. Mrsstrapon

Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not much to report in last two weeks as we have been away on hols but I can assure you sissy was well behaved. If lucky may give some release tonight.

25. cdwen

cdwen Mrsstrapon slave

Local Time:
    Last night felt more like a reward than punishment however mistress certainly excelled.

I was made to wear stockings and basque whilst still locked. Mistress then put a hood over my head with no openings and handcuffed me to the bed in doggy position.

She left me there on the bed for what seemed an eternity whilst she put on some lingerie. I was blinded I had no idea what she wearing however she kept on commenting how good she looked especially if there was a big cock available for her.

She started by putting her head between my legs and licked my shaven balls before moving onto to lube my arse and prostate with her fingers which made me leak some pre-cum. Soon she proceeded with put a tube in my arse which pumps up like a balloon. This certainly stretched my arsehole. She carried on pumping and releasing this each time stretching me further. When I could take no more she left it pumped up whilst she got a vibrator out. She had to disappear to get some batteries but soon I felt her body shuffle under me and could almost feel her pussy right next to my locked cock whilst her vibrator buzzed away on her clit and in her pussy. My cock was so hard and so restrained and nearly made me cum. She told me should not be best pleased if cummed now. It was not long before she orgasmed under me still totaly blinded of what she was doing.

I then heard her shuffle about behind me before I felt the familar feel of the big black dildo entering my arse. She forcefully fucked me with it and soon I felt my cock swelling up. I told her so and she cupped her hand under my locked cock as the fist dollop of cum squirted out. She kept pushing the dildo in & out fast but for some strnage reason my 2nd squirt of cum seemed to be delayed by at least a minute. This 2nd squirt was so intense and built up and exploded into her hand like a water pistol. She kept going with the dildo as a 3rd squirt built up and then fired after another 1/2 min or so. She was shocked by the intensity of the orgasm and it certainly took it out of me.

She went and got cleaned up and left me on the bed collapsed in blinded state.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice