dice games

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mehack, May 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mehack

mehack Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Hello. I'm fairly new to chastity and have been caged for 2 weeks. Well 11 days. My keyholding/Princess will be in town today for 3 days and is bringing dice. Does anyone have any ideas on different games she can plaay?

Thanks

2. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    A very simple idea

As my, soon to be ex, wife didn't like the dominant side a very simple idea we had to allow her to avoid decision making over lockup time was:-
    She rolls the dice. For a 1,2,3 or 4 that s how many days I stayed locked and the dice was rolled on the next, 2nd,3rd 4th day afterwards. For a 5 or a six I was promised release in 5 or 6 days time. This simple game means I could never get release more often than every 5 days and this would involve some lucky dice rolling. Not clever enough to have ever done the maths but have just done 100 dice rolls and the release intervals were:-
    9,10,5,8,8,36,6,16,5,17,5,10,7,7,6,20,6,10,36,9,6,10,5,6,13,6,12,8,6,9,9,5,6,8,12
    If modified so that you only get out on throwing a 6 the release intervals were:-

Hope this helps

Maid Penny

PS the total is 363 days which is very close to a year so you get 35 and 20 releases a year respectively.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    mehack, I love playing math games like this, but I'm unclear your purpose. Are you interested in her using dice to determine how long you should be locked? It sounds like your Mistress is around only infrequently. I'm presuming you'll be released while she visits this time. Would you use the dice to spice up play during the three days she is here, or are you interested in her using them to decide how long you'll be locked up after this next visit? :confused0082:

mikecb

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Good question from mikecb.
    If you're interested in a lock up time, you could try a variation of a dice game we used to play in the navy for quarters. Game is Ship, Captain, and Crew. You need 5 dice. For the initial lockup you roll all 5 dice. If there is a 6,5, and or 4 in the roll, remove those numbers. Keep rolling the remainder dice until the 6,5, and 4 are removed. The remaining 2 dice are your lockup time. Could go from 11 to 66 days. After the initial lockup you play the game again. This time you only get 3 rolls to remove the 6,5, and 4. You must remove them sequentially. The 6 first then 5 then 4. If on the first roll there is no 6, you roll again, but now you only have 2 rolls left to get the 6,5,4, out. Follow me? If you don't then you repeat the initial lockup time without release. Now 11 days becomes 22 and even worse the 66 become 132. Keep repeating until you get the 6,5,4 out on 3 rolls or less. Then the remaining two dice are your new lockup time. Etc, etc.

5. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
  6. tahoeyeti

tahoeyeti Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Those sound kind of complicated.

Why not just roll 2 dice (or 3, or 4, or...) and multiply each number that comes up for the total?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice