Hello! I'm New to Chastity and this Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by snclme, May 29, 2009.

1. snclme

snclme Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Hello all!

This is my first post here. I’ve been reading Chastity Mansion since the beginning of this year, but have never participated since I have not been in chastity. I recently made the leap and purchased a CB-6000 and have some time in it here and there. Never an entire day, but I have worn it to sleep. I can’t explain how incredible it felt the first time I had it on!

Aside from the whole erotic aspect of orgasm control, I am interested in chastity in hopes that it will help me serve my wife better, both in and out of the bedroom and allow us to focus on her sexually.

In the little time I’ve spent in the CB-6000, I haven’t got it to be both secure and comfortable (although having it on is a deterrent, even if I can get out). I can go down to the second lowest spacer, but can only go down one size from the largest ring. If I go down to the middle sized wring, I’m completely secure, but it hurts like heck. Also, I don’t seem to fit all the way in the cage; I shrink to about an inch or so from the end. I guess I am a grower. Any advice? Do I just need to be patient and eventually work down to the size that is secure? Would getting the newer smaller cage for the CB-6000?

Thanks!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Nice introduction

3. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Hey there,

Great to meet you. I hope that this site is as helpful to you as it has been for me.

I really don't know enough about the CB6000 (I have only had mine for a week) to really comment about the fitting issue that you have. I will say that the ring feels quiet tight at first but you do get used to it. Perhaps work down to the lowest and see how you feel. I guess the big question is can you get back in if you are out? If not then you will have to answer to your wife. There is a little room at the tip of my Cb6000 when I am not engorged but that quickly disappears as soon as I get hard. I can move my penis inside the cage if I really work on it, but it doesn't really provide anything more that a frustrating amount of sensation. Above all I think that these devices are aids to chastity, true chastity is to be found in your mind. Something that I am in the process of being taught. Hope this helps a little.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    snclme,

It definitely takes time to adjust to the rings. Wear the device as much as you can, and you'll find your balls stretch out a bit, and you'll be able to reduced the ring size. That'll eventually provide security from complete removal.

Regarding tube size, if you truly have a full 1/2 inch, I think you should probably get a CB-6000s cage. I >think< that one's 1/2" shorter than the regular cage. That'll probably provide a better fit. You can check the cb-2000.com site for the exact dimensions to be sure.

Good luck and enjoy! :anim_25:
    mikecb

5. MasterLocked

MasterLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    mikecb, the CB6000s cage is 2.5" long and the CB6000 cage is 3.5" long. So it's 1" shorter! ;)

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ahh, perhaps a CB3000 then. It's 3".

mikecb

7. snclme

snclme Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all your kind words!

8. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi and welcome. :)

It does take time to adjust so patience is paramount.

Personally I'm on the middle ring and shortest spacer, I also use the KSDG3 that I got from Keptforher.com in the USA but can now be purchased from Tickleberry: http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/chastity-accessories/ksd-g3/chs048.html

I recently moved from a CB6000 to a 6000s and I'm more than happy with it as the fit of the tube is far more suitable length wise for me!

I would suggest simply increasing the length of time you are locked up for as this will allow your body/balls to adjust to it and you will then be able to make the right adjustments regarding the ring/spacers.

Is your wife on board with you wearing the device-is she your keyholder?

Most of all, just enjoy the experience, it will give you feelings that you have never experienced and that you never felt you could!

You love your wife and want to fuck her, yet you want to be locked in a CB so you can't!

I started my journey in chastity this time last year, progressing from days at a time to weeks (wearing it 24/7) at a time up to November last year and since then I have been in it 24/7, only being let out of cleaning and ruined orgasms to release fluids.

I am firmly in the "Be careful what you wish for" camp and hopefully you will be too soon! :party0019:

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Hi everyone this is my first post and i too have a cb6000 and also a steelpleasures device and a home modified belt(a mongrel)made from various bits off an american steel belt.I find now that i can wear the 2nd largest ring but i do not fit any spacer and i also reverse the locking pin to point back towards the belly and that way the lock does not stick out or rattle or rub.I wear my cb for however long my wife/mistress thinks i need it on, at the moment i have been in it sincemiddle of May and release date is set for Fathers Day if good behaviour is acheived that will be 35 days.Have read your post with regard the penis not reaching the end of the tube is that when you first put it in the tube or after everything sttles down? i put my penis in with no lube using the stocking method and find that as i am uncircumcised that a lot of the skin is pulled out of the slit at the end when it goes on but then i have a wee and the penis retracts into its normal place. By not having a spacer i find the ring can be slightly looser as it is larger but the gap between ring and tube is too small to pull testicles out. A common problem with this device is that during erections in the night it tends to tug at the balls as the penis swells up and i have fitted a belt that has a hole on either end that goes around my waist and then attaches to the padlock (remember it is now next to the abdomen)and this totally stops the device from pulling away from the body and also stops the penis from being able to be pulled out from the tube when flaccid. Will hopefully post some pics when i get the hang of this technology.keep up the good work and remember chastity is for life not just for christmas!:anim_39:

10. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I agree with the tugging on the balls thing. I would be very interested to see how you have gotten around that. I tend to grow a bit from behind the ring. So I end up with an erection of sorts. Of course there is nothing that I can do about it once I have it. I'm not really sure whats worse: not being able to get an erection, or having one that is completely useless to me. On the

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    it's a cycle for me. i get aroused, then semi hard...my balls get tugged and as i get harder they begin to ache...the ache causes my erection to subside. then i get to thinking naughty thoughts again and i start getting aroused, etc., etc., etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice