Locked for CBT play

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CBTguy, Apr 24, 2017.

1. CBTguy

CBTguy New member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Hi all. I'm just here to learn. I am not permanently locked but love CBT and i find being locked up in a steel cage incredibly exciting. I make my own welded cages as where i live it is not possible to buy any sort of decent cage.
    Anyway, I'd love to chat and look forward to reading your stories.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    No mail and no FedX or UPS? How strange. I have been to remote areas of the world. I could buy things online and have them delivered by mail at the worst. I am sure you get mail and so can have a device mailed to you unless you live with your parents. Then it is a problem as you say. I have been into S&M for 47 years and never used a device on my nether regions. A penis cannot be tortured well if it is encased in a cage.

Ranger45 likes this.
  3. CBTguy

CBTguy New member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I work in central Africa. No mail or online shopping!
    I'm into CBT and i agree that a cage seriously hampers most cock torture. But i still like it for a change of pace rather than a lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice