Fucking machine recomendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sissyrob82, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Sashauk

Sashauk Member

Surrey UK
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Thanks. As I said it's not the prettiest thing in the world but it certainly works.
    It would have been nicer to have been able to get a slightly faster motor as 35RPM is a little on the slow side once you get warmed up, but I had been looking for a long time before I spotted this one. Anyway no matter I enjoy it and that's all that counts.

Currently playing at turning bespoke butt-plugs from hard nylon rod. The rod is 60mm to start with so I am experimenting with up to OMG size. :eek:

sissybitch likes this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Sounds interesting, please let us know how you get on 60 mm starting point should give you a good end result

3. John_20131204

John_20131204 New member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    AdultRepDao FM18 “Fuck Quiet” Sex Machine would be the best value for my money.

https://adultrepdao.com/buy-sex-machine-orgasm-fucking-machines-for-sale/

After a lot of research into these machines, I felt he FM18 would be the best value for my money. I also ordered a handful of accessories. I had a lot of questions too. All my questions were always answered clearly and promptly from the adultrepdao team. There was some missing accessories at no fault of adultrepdao and they still took care of me. I had many questions after the purchase and all those questions were answered too. Back to the product….The quality of the machine was what I was hoping for although I expected less. It is sturdy, durable, quite, and a lot of fun. It is worth every penny! A quality product at a very reasonable price with the type of service a customer is supposed to get.

4. Justboys

Justboys New member

Local Time:
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
  6. Justboys

Justboys New member

Local Time:
    AdultRepDao FM18 is also a high-quality fucking machine, but it has a double-sided thrusting design so couples across genders can get some Robo-pounding action AT THE SAME TIME, increases your play options as a couple or group of friends. 120-watt motor to offer a variable speed of up to 300 thrusts/minute action.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice