Has anyone come across this Chastity cage seller, HTv2 cages for £35?!!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissysnax, Apr 5, 2017.

1. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I have seen this new website when searching for chastity devices, they are called the HouseofDenial.com

https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/male-chastity-devices?gclid=CObAxbr4jdMCFUieGwodgyADmg

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these guys as they seem to be selling Holy Trainers very cheaply! in fact £35.00 for HTv2's!

I tried searching the forum for a reference or mention for them but I didn't find anything so apologises if there is already a thread on this topic.

I guess i'm wondering whether they are genuine Holy Trainer cages or copies? has anyone bought from them before as they seem fairly new online and launched their website in February 2017 although they say they started selling cages on Ebay?

Sissysnax

2. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I thought i would just add that I have no affiliation to this couple or the retail site BTW just in case anyone was wondering.

I have messaged them on there site asking if the Holy Trainers are genuine or made under a licence elsewhere etc. hopefully Dave and Kat will get back to me soon and i'll post an update.

3. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I have recived a reply form the Seller. please see below, I have emailed them again asking whether the material used is the same as the Swiss maker i.e. the Bio Resin and I will update when I get a reply,

On 7 April 2017 at 18:25, House of Denial (Shopify) <mailer@shopify.com> wrote:

We own the UK trademark for the Holy Trainer and have produced our own version. The quality is excellent and feedback from customers has been very positive.

I hope that you'll be happy with your purchase if you decide to make one.

Kind regards.
    Mistress K

4. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    and to follow was this message what is encouraging too hear.

Yes the devices are made from bio sourced resin.

You're welcome to share a link to our site on the forum you're a member of.

Kind regards.
    Mistress K

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    these are holy trainer knock offs. I assume they are the same knock offs you can buy on amazon and ebay. I think they are just lying to you, no offense.

6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bought such a "lookalike" at Amazon, and even though I woldn't call the material "Bio Resin" (in my little world I'd simply call it "Plastic" ;)) it turned out to be one of the most "comfortable" (well - you know what I mean) devices I've ever worn! So nowadays it clearly has become my everday-device (and I think, it was even a bit cheaper than the offer you're showing).
    But (there had to be a "but"): I won't even give advice on shoes that fit me perfectly well... :D;)

sissysnax likes this.
  7. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:

No, no offence taken, that's why I asked the Forum to see if anyone had any dealings with them previously for sage advice and communal wisdom etc. my questioning of the sellers did go on a little after the last post i put up on here, I figured they wouldn't be the same as the original Swiss Manufacturers and would likely be using a different type of material. but they said they are in control of the quality of material and production of these cages instead of just buying in bulk from some other supplier.

Only time will tell and I will update CM if they are a shoddy knock HT off. as I have an original HTv 2 and so I can compare, although for some reason I find myself after a couple years of chastity I need to buy a smaller cage hence my looking in the first place : )

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yes please keep us updated. Sometimes the knock offs are good and other times they arent worth the money.

sissysnax likes this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Concidering the clout this forum has let's hope they are serious about quality and customer service.

We shall look forward to any reviews please keep them factual and honest please .

Xx Wendy

10. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I'm in Chinese steel now, but I use my genuine HTv2 small for my business trips .... only I can't find it anymore because of the works going on in our house.
    So I ordered this one: http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear-small-male-chastity-belt-chastity-device/397045155.html
    For that price when it would not be good, I feel I did not take a big risk.
    And maybe it is just perfect for me for a couple of days use at a time, because when in at home I will take it of and switch to my steel one anyhow.
    Will keep you posted with my findings when I receive it (between 21 an 35 days from now with Chinese post...
    reverting
    Felix

11. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Thanks Wendygirl, I hadn't really thought about the sort of clout the members of this venerable forum actually hold, there must be a fair proportion of Chastity users and Mistresses and fans who read these posts and make up there minds on whether to buy this cage or that one or which supplier to use based on the collective experiences of the CM!, it would be fascinating to know what sort of percentage we actually make up?

But I will of course update on here my findings of the cage and service and give my honest opinion as only a good sissy can

Yours Sissysnax X

12. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Wow, thats cheap! yes i'll love to find out if they are similar in material and finish when mine gets here too, and you're right there's very little risk at that price.

I too have my metal cages for when I'm at home and want to feel that pull on my balls and the tight unyielding cage just holding me in that warm heavy embrace, but sometimes you do need lightness and something that won't swing around down there like a wrecking ball in your panties! :D.

Sissysnax

sylvana chastity likes this.
  13. sylvana chastity

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like the term "wrecking ball"! :D

14. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    UPDATE:

The HTv2 Arrived and I was out!! Grrr! that so annoys this sissy!! so a quick trip across town to the Depot and I picked it up today, so I thought I would give my first impressions of it and how it compares it to my Original Holy Trainer.

Delivery: good secure plain packaging and shipped on time so that's a good start.

Holy Trainer Zip Pouch, in Clear Brown Holy Trainer branded pouch is exactly the same as my original one, ok this is going well I thought.

The Small Size Cage: the cage is of a similar material but it has not got that slightly matt feel of the original and it is not Bio Resin that is certain. it is firm with a little give if pushed like the Original but it has a more plastic feel. the interior is great there is no internal seam like the original, the seam is on the outside on the top and underside but it is not sharp to the touch. My only niggle with the cage is the openings, they have quite crisp edges to the internal holes and this will need a little smoothing off,

The locking section of the cage if slightly different as well and the lock hole positioning mean there is not a huge amount of plastic at the top so could be a potential weak spot but I will see how it goes. the material used is clear and scratch free but has a smell of I guess vinyl maybe? but overall I am more impressed with the finish than I thought i would be!

The 4 Different size Rings: This where I am concerned, the material has a blueish tint to them and there are moulding seams on the inner surface of the rings which is sharp and will need smoothing off. The rings are not made of the same material as the tube part. and when mated to the tube part wobble a little when locked. there also seems to be more overall material in the locking parts than the original so will poke up a fraction more under clothing.

The Lock is brass like material and the Key shaped like the HT keys are not branded as they normally are (note: I am not a huge fan of the HT keys anyway so it could have been a great opportunity for a manufacturer to make a key that Keyholders would love to wear if it was stylish enough! just a thought!)

Initial Verdict

Whilst I was never expecting this version to be the same material and quality as the 4/5 times more expense original model especially if you include the extra rings which Holy Trainer like you to buy separately for some reason, I was happy with tube section and with a little fettling and smoothing out I think will work well. the ring however will take a lot more more and are disappointing!

But again for £35.00 what should I expect! It is I will say much much better quality than the cheap £20.00 one I bought of Ebay which is so painful and Ill-fitting I only ever wore it once!, and it does come with 4 rings and the branded pouch, and the customer service has been excellent to be honest, ( I would advise to address her as Mistress in any communications to be right and respectful) If I had this before ever owning an Original version I would have maybe been able to select the best ring for long term wear and the step up in quality to the original may not be 4 times better but there is a class difference for sure. but I'm pretty happy and only wearing it for a while will determine whether this seller has got it right or least going in the right direction to offer a cheaper reasonable alternative.

total 3.5 out of 5

I've uploaded a couple of pictures where you can see the difference in the material of the tube and rings (which are bluer) and hopefully some of the moulding edges on the rings!

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

guest 2942 likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    whats really confusing is that you didnt get the pink one? lol

sissysnax likes this.
  16. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Heh heh!. well coz its clear its shows my little pink one quite nicely! ;)

guest 2942 likes this.
  17. sylvana chastity

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    well good luck - and: have fun!;)

sissysnax likes this.
  18. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Thank you sylvana I have been having some fun today!! As it is Easter, I dug out the remote controlled Vibrating Egg from my toy box and gave myself a clean out and have been squirming all afternoon always on the edge of something but never quite enough if you know what i mean. it was deliciously frustrating until the batteries ran down!

I had the new cage on with the second largest ring as I couldn't get my balls through the other two smaller ones. Its the same size as my original ring and found out that when the ring is up to body Temperature these new rings are flexible, No Surprise that during the day as I was cleaning the kitchen one of my balls escaped a bit painfully and what with the egg in humming in my ass I nearly came on the spot!

So after claiming down and the ball ache passing a little I went upstairs and dug out my original HT ring and it fitted with the new cage with a bit of a wiggle. my original ring ring is not flexible so the offending prisoner has not been able to go over the wall again! so to speak! ;)

the smaller cage has been great so far and what with my finding that it can be used with my existing ring means effectively its a new small cage for the money so I don't feel this hasn't been worth it so far, if I just look at it as buying a new tube its still cheaper and the extra lock and keys and pouch are a bonus in my eyes. But it has only been 10 hours in this tube lets see how it copes with the early morning alarm cock.

sylvana chastity likes this.
  19. sylvana chastity

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I really like the idea of combining Easter with hiding Vibrating Eggs! :D

20. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    And these eggs don't make me fat!! got watch my waistline after all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice