Hi from a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nbits, May 25, 2009.

1. nbits

nbits sissy slave rosie

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I just recently joined the Chastity Mansion and I wanted to introduce myself to the group.

Im sissy slave rosie, subby hubby to my Mistress wife Mary. She first locked me in a CB-3000 about 18 months ago. Mistress now allows me out about once a week to masturbate or so She can use my boy-clitty for Her pleasure. (Unfortunately it is difficult for me to last very long when She does allow it to enter Her and I have to finish the job with my tongue.)

As a part of my training to be a subby hubby, Mistress insists that I wear ladies panties instead of my old mens underwear. I have over thirty pair in various styles (I like the lace trimmed ones best,) and colors (black is sexiest, but if Mistress wants to put me in my place She makes me wear pink ones.)

In addition to making me wear my CB and panties, Mistress also likes me to dress as a woman at home. Shes built quite a collection of womens clothing for me including tops and skirts, dresses and high heels, along with lingerie.

I spent yesterday in a dress, along with a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings and 4 inch heels. For the first time, She also made me wear stick-on nails and painted both my fingernails and toenails a bright red color.

This morning She has me dressed in a low cut blouse, black skirt and black panties. She made me keep my fingernails on last night, so Im learning to type with them on (and it isnt easy!) At least my hands look pretty!

Anyway, Im finding that being in chastity and dressing up in womens clothing is very exciting for me and I look forward to sharing my episodes with everyone.

Love and kisses, rosie

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion rosie

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Welcome rosie. I like everything in your intro. Don't suppose your wife has a sister does she? :happy0160:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Very nice introduction rosie. It sounds like Mistress Mary has you well down the road in your femming - good for you. It's only a matter of time before you'll feel perfectly at ease with your nails and want the more permanent, acrylic ones from the salon like all the other girls. You'll love the choice of colors.

Don't worry too much about your hair trigger - it's quite common among sissy gurls - as long as you know how to use your tongue, everything will work out just fine. Besides, as a sissy, no one expects you to use that little thingy anyway - that's why it needs to be locked up.

Enjoy the Mansion sweety.

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Hello sissy rosie,

welcome to the mansion and thanks for the detailed introduction.
    I am sure all of us sissies are to glad to have another chastized gurl in our midst.
    Has your Mistress ever thought of training you as a proper sissy maid and what about a nice maids dress for you?

Hugs, maid katrin

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. :manga_balloon:

7. nbits

nbits sissy slave rosie

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle

8. nbits

nbits sissy slave rosie

Local Time:
    Sadly, no sister

But now that you mention it, that would be quite a fantasy to have two Mistresses controlling me!

9. nbits

nbits sissy slave rosie

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss D.

The acrylic nails sound interesting but I don't think Mistress wold take me to a salon.

I understand about not needing to use my thingy if I'm locked up, but sometimes Mistress likes to use it for Her enjoyment. I've tried using desensitizing creams and wearing two condoms, but the longest i can manage is three or four minutes; hardly enough to satisfy Her.

10. nbits

nbits sissy slave rosie

Local Time:
    Hi maid katrin,

Actually Mistress did buy me a maid outfit to wear while I am cleaning house. I wear it every Saturday while I scrub toilets. It isn't quite as fancy as yours, (it's plain black with white trim and a white apron), but it works for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice