Jailbird vs WM and a size Question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kokokolo, Mar 27, 2017.

1. kokokolo

kokokolo Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I am getting close to ordering after doing many measurements, I am torn between the jailbird and watchful mistress designs. I am currently leaning toward the WM because it looks like it is more curved and would stop even the beginning of an erection even more than the jailbird, although I'm not sure if that's actually true. any input between the 2 devices would be appreciated.

Also with the base ring sizing I am using the sizing kit and with one size I can barely get it on, and it hurts a bit right away and the vein bulges on top but I can get one finger to the first knuckle. I think this is because my circulation is not great as I have some varicose veins on my legs But with the next size up I can get 2 fingers to the knuckle and I don't think it would be secures, so im considering asking if they can do a in between size. Does anyone know if there's a place I could get a specific size plastic base ring to test the in-between size?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I had to send mine back to resize the rings. The problem is that you get used to a ring size and it becomes too big for you after a few months. I gave them the measurements of all the other ring size I used on other devices I wore. Still it ended up being too big after a few months.

The ring should be tight enough that you can slip a finger tip under it with little problem. If you can do that you are not cutting off circulation. A smaller ring is actually more comfortable since it does not easily slide up and down you scrotum all day and night causing chaffing and soreness. Don't make it too tight that your balls get red and cold to the touch because that means a lack of circulation. There are also issues with the correct gap size. I thought I still had a ring problem after they gave me a new size of my choosing but the real problem was the gap was too small. Mature Metal knows their stuff. What many online told me was a ring problem was not and MM knew it as soon as I mentioned the symptoms. No one ever thinks about the gap.

Also the shape of the ring seems to matter. They offer oval, round and double ring. Some like oval like me, others like round and there are some that say the double ring is more comfortable for them since it is wider. You probably will have to send it back, very easy to do, for further adjustment later on.

boisub likes this.
  3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    The sizing rings are only available in standard 1/8" increments. You can however request a base ring in an in-between size. The only issue is that it can then never be adjusted in size. We only adjust 1/8" increment rings.
    If the base ring is too big, it will allow the cage to slide down the shaft.

A Jailbird can have more curve then a Watchful Mistress.

An oval ring is wider then it is tall giving a more uniform gap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice