foreskin-friendly PA + glans jewelry experiments (3d print)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by McSlavey, Mar 2, 2017.

1. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I'm not circumcised and although I have a PA and have tried a variety of ball-trap and full-belt devices, I have not found one that either 1) prevents me from pulling out, or 2) prevents me from orgasming in the device (I can hump my way to the big O in a neosteel arch :p).

A foreskin - mine, at least - doesn't play well with the geometry of most PA security pins. The pin typically is inserted from the bottom of the device, up through the PA hole in the frenum / base of the glans, and out through the urethra, locking in place from the base, not the tip. This locking solution prevents the bottom region of a foreskin from extending fully around the glans. Instead, it get bunched up on the bottom in a series of folds and wrinkles. Over a few days this leads to localized edema and unhappiness.

So for the last few years I've been experimenting with alternative PA locking pins designs that attach to the cap of the device, in front of the urethra, allowing a foreskin to slide fully forward. I haven't perfected any of these approaches yet, but nonetheless I thought other uncut folks might be interested in some of the concepts. (I can't figure out how to add new photo albums to my profile so I'm just going to do it here).

Typically I like to do some sketches to think through a concept, then make a couple of rough 3D prototypes by hand with instamorph. If it seems promising, and/or the instamorph is being too difficult, I sometimes move into CAD, make things more precise, and 3D-print (via shapeways or 3dhubs) a series of the same design with different dimensions.

2015-6  steelwerks v1 translucent 1.png 2016-2 steelwerks short story - PA field hockey mitt 3d render.jpg 2016-2 steelwerks short story - PA wand stirrup 3d render.jpg short story ti 1 - chris demo.jpeg 2016-02-19_PA-wand-short-story-glansretainer.png 2016-02-19_PA-wand-short-story-sketch1 copy.jpg

Kikki and Eliza like this.
  2. jbake62

jbake62 Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Did you have steelwerks try this design?

3. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    That's great!!

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Amazing work keep going and try and protect your designs.

Xx Wendy

5. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I'm having the same issues with my lori device asI am also uncut. It's fine for about 4 days, depending on how physically active I am. After that everything gets irritated and I have to take the PA pin out for a few days. It's a real shame as the device is so nearly right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice