panties or manties

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chrissymaid, May 20, 2009.

1. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    a much discussed topic i'm sure, what to put sissies in as far as underwear.there is a great site ABC underwear.com , i have bought several things from them , I love open side or string underwear, I mostley wear panties, but sometime i have to be somewhat of a man , Ha! and these lovey manties from ABC fit the bill, love to hear all your thoughts!
    chrissymaid

2. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    It has to be panties for a sissy maid

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    panties

i can not agree more we have to wear decent panties..under wear is so important ,,,, i was tol to get rid of ALL my "OTHER" underwear ..:anim_37:
    reg.. gweny:anim_12:

Attached Files:

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Hmmm, i had a look at the website and haven't seen any manties ... if we discuss manties for sissies, then we should consider such fineries as being offeredhere.
    However, as for me i don't think there is a real need for sissies to wear things that are originally made for men, no matter if they are silky and lacy or not, in particular when the sissy is kept in strict chastity.
    As far as i know, manties are specially cut to give room for something that every sissy should have neatly tucked away, so real panties are the best and only underwear appropriate for a sissy.

maid katrin

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    :manga_bath: you are SOOO ,right !! :manga_heatwave:

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, i probably must correct myself a bit. Of course, sissies should wear panties at all times and for ordinary day war they can obtained from a normal lingerie shop but for special ocassions every sissy should wear panties specially made for sissies - frilly, pink, made from satin with layers and layers of lace ... and we should make sure they show ...

[​IMG]

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Just look at all those ruffles on katrin - - lovely panties! Any sissy wearing panties like those can't help but feel ultra-feminine and that is the point isn't it?

8. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    totally agree, panties are and should be worn , yes katrins are the ultimate in fem, lovely. From the site I mentioned abcunderwear.com I purchased a very nice hicut, open side bikini, its is mens , but really fits like a panty and is a panty they are called goldenbay, open side page 2, under bikini listing. they are model, lycra, and cotton , soft comfortable and perfect for devices, i bought 20 pair! in various colors. I mention this again, as I have over the years tried 100's of panties, some fit well others, just not right for my shape, I am high wasted, these are perfect, and show a lovely leg line.
    When in uniform I am in my sexiest , frilly, silkiest best. I can't always be, frown, so these and some other panties work in my every day situations, would like to be in uniform all day every day, just not possible yet.
    sincerely, chrissymaid:party-091:

9. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank You very much, Miss D. I just wonder why Your kind remarks always make me blush and why i always feel an exciting tingle in my loins ...

But You are so right, with all the frills caressing a sissy's skin one can not help but feeling utterly femmed and totally emasculated ... of course, there is not much left to emasculate with me ... LOL

*curtsey*

maid katrin

10. JoannaLewis

JoannaLewis Junior Member

Local Time:
    Katrin, is there an award in this community for the most feminine panties?

If there is, please register my vote for you :)

11. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As far as i know there isn't an award ... LOL ... but thanks for the compliment.

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice