Steelwerks Extreme Chastity Cages with Urethra Insert

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastityslave22, Feb 18, 2017.

1. chastityslave22

chastityslave22 New member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I'm looking for members of Chastity Mansion who have experience with the Steelwerks Extreme Chastity Cages with Urethra Insert. Until now I am locked up 24/7/365 in a Carrara chastity belt, but because of the string this device is difficult to wear when driving a motor cycle. So i am looking for an alternative in case of the latter. I sincerely consider the possibility to have one of those extremely hot chastity cages of Steelwerks Extreme made to measure for me, as they promise that the urethra insert will guarantee absolute chastity. The maker will come over from Canada to a fair in Munich next Mai to have European cocks measured for that purpose. But as they are rather expensive, before ordering one, I would like to hear more of them from wearers, about safety, securety regarding chastity, comfort, hygiëne, advantage and disadvantage etc.
    The pics show the Classic (without extra scrotal cuff), the Classic Supreme (with scrotal cuff) and the Alcatraz (with extra padlock on top of the cockring). I consider a combination of Classic Supreme and Alcatraz empty. And they show them in use on male slaves.

The Classic 1.png The Classic Supreme 1.png The Classic Supreme 2.png The Classic 3.png The Classic applied.jpg The classic frontal.jpg The Classic Supreme applied.jpg The classic supreme frontal.jpg The classic and classic supreme applied.jpg The Classic 1.png

The Classic Supreme applied.jpg The classic and classic supreme applied.jpg
    The Classic 3.png

mafsub likes this.
  2. chastityslave22

Local Time:
    And here is the Alcatraz. As the system doesn't leave enough time to correct (just 3 minutes), there went a lot wrong.

The Alcatraz 1.png

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Do you have details of the fair? I live in Northern Germany and would rather have a trip to Munich to be measured and then go to the manufacturers direct to pick up the finished device than pay the ridiculous amounts of import duty having one posted would incur. If I could mix in two holidays I can I see me getting one of these pieces of artwork, otherwise they are definitely out of my league.

4. chastityslave22

Local Time:
    I haven't more information yet than to be found on twitter: https://twitter.com/steelwerks/status/826189759055798272. And yes, this ridiculous amount of import duty is something i didn't think about till yet, so may be what you uiggest would make sense. But otherwise write to the maker, I would suggest: info@steelwerksextreme.com

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have an Carrara belt also. Currently looking to buy the Tiffany supreme whit urethra tube . It's almost $4000. Just looking for an alternative option to my belt to wear during the summer time at work. I work constuction. And finding an toilet to go pee is almost impossible with the amount of water I drink to keep hydrated when I'm paving.

6. chastityslave22

Local Time:

Will you attend too?

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    unlikely due to real life family issues. If the issues hadn't raised their ugly head almost definitely.

8. jbake62

jbake62 Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I have one

The insert is like any other insert - very unique and odd sensation. The maker does not recommend wearing it for more than 48 hours at a time (weekend play) but people on fetlife have worn it for up to a week with weekly cleanings.

Regarding safety, you are always at risk for a UTI when you insert things into your urethra.

Security is good - just like any other security screw.

Comfort depends on fit as always

Hygiene will depend on the model you get, all those models have a fully vented cap and will have more air than his other stuff on twitter which has more of a slit on the cap

Advantages are that it is among the lightest stuff on the market because it is made of Ti.

All that said, I don't use my urethra insert, it's a weird sensation and I didn't order the correct size so I pee out the sides of it instead of through the whole thing. You have to know your urethra diameter for that.

smash363636 likes this.
  9. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Nice website, great social media photos, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

See my post to Thomassub threat on page 1, September 2017 titled Frenum Steelwerks. The Company name is spelled incorrectly, but he is referring to the Canadian company. BEWARE!

10. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I have quite a lot of experience wearing urethral insert cages and have been wearing one for over 18 months on and off.
    My experience is that they are safe for medium to long term wear I have worn one with no issues for over 5 days at a time and am looking to be locked for 10 days at a time soon as I now have a new Looker1 from the German company Steelworx not the same as this one.
    I do have a few observations relating to the above designs.
    The urethral insert looks far too short for any practical security as one could extract and from the looks quite easily re install themselves into the device and back onto the insert not good security.
    I find and its my view is that the insert must extend past the base ring at least 10mm to make if difficult or impossible (depending on the base ring design and your anatomy) at least for me wearing an Oval base ring and 10mm insert beyond the base is impossible for me to get back in if I am extracted and mistress has tried :)
    I am locked in my cage for days on end typically 5 days.
    I also notice that one of the cages above is also too large as the penis has shrunk away from the end exposing the insert which will cause it to rub a little as the penis moves up and down the urethral tube. As such the penis should be at least 10mm larger than the cage at its smallest so this never happens so correct measuring is very important.
    Here is the cage I wear and its perfect very comfortable for long term wear and very easy to keep yourself clean which is also very important and designs with closed ends are impossible to maintain perfect hygiene I have tried them. You need an open design to keep clean if locked for longer than 1 day imo.
    Urethral designs suit me the best and I like them a lot. I have only had problems with cheap Chinese devices where the metal / welds are poor and the urethral tubes incorrect length with sharp weld close to the penis tip. I have had this problem a few times and had to use viscous super glue to cover the imperfect welds.
    We used them to test my size before buying the custom device below which fits my 7cm (smallest measurement) penis perfectly.
    The Oval base ring is a good design feature as it give a little extra room on the side of the testicle sac and less room at the base making it impossible to get the penis back onto the urethral insert that is pushing into the penis root.

I give this design 9/10 as nothing is perfect but this is very close if you get the measurements right.

Mitch
    looker1.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice