Request for a Vanilla Wives Section.

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by SubVerity, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    As far as I was led to believe, the previous "Ladies Network" was supposed to be for KH to help guys who wanted to be locked - not really the sort of thing that newbies would be looking for I don't think.

There is definite merit in having two separate boards as someone new could be overwhelmed by the language and enthusiasm of some of the guys looking to be locked if they have only just found this world.

bnd2plz likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Exactly what I had been thinking.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    ? The prev Ladies Forum was/is entirely for ladies to post and commune with other ladies, There were/are no males present at all.

Anyway - Jens has a plan of some sort, I think Jens alone knows it's full ins and outs, and even then he may not have worked it all out yet, so I dont think there's any one person who has the full picture of what's going on, not even Jens.

And that's ok. Lets see how it pans out - a change is on the way, we're not sure quite what or when, but the end result should be a forum that separates the Vanilla wives and the FLR bit of chastity from the more 'experienced' elements that can put the wind up those just joining.

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I hope so. And of course other changes on way to, surely. No hurry. One thing at a time. But one or two Ladies Only forums : got to be a way to go!

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Just my two cents and I am definitely not a lady or a KH. But would hate to see cm turn into a female side and a male side. Where females and keyholders pretty much all gravitate toward one area.

One thing I thought was nice about this site is that everyone was interacting. Not sure how much I would really visit if I knew all conversations, viewpoints, or activities were one sided.

Obviously I am not looking for a KH, or flirting, but interaction with all aspects and people are what I think makes this place interesting.

Good luck with all of your decisions.

corsac and SubVerity like this.
  6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure it would start that way, and with that intention. Separate is separate, find it hard to believe it wouldn't turn into basically 1. Safe haven for women and kh's to chat and discuss. And 2. Everyone else.

As far as private discussions, isn't that what the "start a conversation" button is for? Unless you mean to exclude people so they are unable to see threads, topics, ideas. I myself have learned a lot by seeing "the other side" point of view.

Oh well, hope it turns out for the better.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I hope and don't think it would do what worries you. A similar system operates on the chasityforums site ( covers same area as CM but nowhere near as good ), And in any case there are many threads need both M and F input anyway.

Private discussion: yes, and very good feature too, But only allows 6 participants max, This is envisaged for fore than that.

9. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Whatever became of this garden of roses?

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I never saw the point of it. If we need to chat to each other without males present there's the mini-chat or a private room.

corsac likes this.
  11. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Ok, that makes sense

12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Based on my experience running a sex related website back in the early days of the internet, the odd are strong that more than half of the wives will be men. I was even dominated over the internet by a woman who turned out to be a guy. When my wife and I were looking for a woman for threesomes, all the "women" tended to want naked pictures of my wife or disappeared when it came time for the phone call. You can sometimes tell by the way they write and say things. I often see women posting and referring to sexual things like a man would.

You can be sure that any section for women, will have a good number of men posing as women. One forum I used to belong to tried to vet the woman so they would show up as verified but few got verified even though it was a simple and anonymous way to do so. Fetlife has forums just for women into the particular fetishes they cover. They come and go and most seem to be looking for masturbation fodder rather than real advice. Hard to tell who is a real female or not. I do not know if I would feel comfortable sharing with other women not knowing if they are really women or not.

lockedformywife likes this.
  13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Vinny. Why should we have to be verified and vetted. I certainly don't want any masturbation fodder, thank you. My reply to this thread was mainly due to the fact that once we congregate on a site such as this, cattiness abounds. So I would much prefer to chat one to one.

corsac and NsToy like this.
  14. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi.I think this would be an excellent idea,I would like to get my wife involved on this site,but there's so many things that I fear would instantly put her off,and possibly bring an end to my chastity dream,what is needed is one to ones between wife's kh who are not to extreme so they can see it's not weird and is supposed to be fun,something to take the embarrassment out of chastity,we are now two months in to chastity,she is going along with it but still feels embarrassed to lock me up,I am sure if she talks to someone who feels the same it would help.I know this would be difficult to set up,as has been mentioned their are forums that mention this but always have the more extreme comments as well.I realise this subject is quite old, but mistress Lynda has made an excellent point in bringing it to newbies attention.

15. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Maybe if I get @Mistress Jules

Maybe if Mistress Jules posted the content of your chat with her we can see what females need protecting against, Try giving the ladys here the same respect you would like for your wife.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  16. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Are you suggesting that this is posted on a different forum, one run by someone other than the owner of Chastity Mansion? I'd be surprised if @Administrator was ok with that idea.

Jens' plans for this place are on a gentle simmer currently in part due to family issues having taken over his life for the past some months now, as well as his work taking him away from home to the extent he doesn't have the time to concentrate on the development of the site - currently. He'll get back to it soon enough though.

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The chat being referred to by @lockit is the mini chat on this site. A place where frequently when I politely ask "how are you" I get replies such as "horny", "dripping", "speaking to you is such a turn on", "so desparate to cum". Normally I reply politely and end the conversation.

Vanilla partners are not going to stay very long when confronted with this sort of interaction. Add that to the pictures that pop up, the posts about eating cum, cuckolding and sissification, there is nothing vanilla about this site and to think that vanilla partners are going to stay on here when they are bombarded with this kind of thing is I feel wishful thinking.

18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jules. Mini-chat, and private rooms in the chat-room are perfectly good places to use. The only problem is for instance Jonny's wife having to set up an account, ignore all of the rest of the forum, and hang around in the chat space hoping someone turns up. IT's just not focussed enough to be very useable in that way. Hence the original idea of a 'Rose Garden' area.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh has pretty much relegated herself to reading my thread and status.

She too was bombarded with mini chat messages and requests. She's no prude, and it wasn't anything she would be upset with, but it made going here more of a challenge.

I'm still not a fan of a women only section, but can see where it would be helpful. It still however wouldn't change the fact that others would find a way to ask inappropriate things etc.

20. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    It is possible to 'hide online status' so people don't see that you are online. This prevents mini-chat users, but still wont stop people starting conversations, although I think you can block certain users if they become pests. Still not an ideal solution I grant you.

21. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    A little bit too quick there. He came to mini chat on CHASTITY MANSION and spoke to Mistress Jules the content of his chat was vulger and disrespectful.
    Then he has the cheek to say he wants a safe section for his wife. Safe from what? the likes of him.
    You were quick to jump on my post maybe you should be that quick with the likes of Rimel.

22. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Well dear, until Ms Jules clarified what you were on about then how was anyone to know. It was a fairly obvious assumption to make not knowing any further details. As soon as Jules posted I thanked her for the clarification. If he posted in support of a keyholder section then it will have been after having apologised to Ms Jules and learned the error of his ways - something I'm sure you would be only too happy to thank him for.

Regardless - it's a shame that some are so quick to attempt to trash a new member by posting what you just did, rather than giving them the benefit of better experience, guidance and good judgement as might be expected from such a long serving member.

23. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    First off I am not your dear, I had every right to make the post. You are always very quick to jump on my posts.
    Yet you sat bike while a fellow mod was attacked on another thread.
    Your double standereds always shine through when I post. Funny that Mr

24. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I was actually quite glad when chat stopped working on my phone.

Why guys think they can be a rude as they want and then no funny as it may seem I am not going to send you my knickers nore am I interested in pictures of you hairy anatomy.

Xx Wendy

25. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    That was my point the member has apaologised and I accept that. At the time all I done is what any red blooded male would do when someone was rude to his partner.
    Thats it no drama nothing to do with other sites.
    If a new person came into your group and was rude or vulger towards your partner, would you make allowances as Verity suggest because he was new?

Mistress Jules likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice