Should I get him a shorter one?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Ashley777, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    My Fiance and I started playing with Chastity back in November of 2016. It was his first time in a device and I bought him this ==> CLICK HERE! with the hypnosis files. They worked wonderfully on him and he never thought they would. <poor thing> We are getting married and I am thinking of getting him the smaller cage... <evil grin>. Perhaps someone here has experience with going from a longer tube to a slightly smaller one and can share the effect it has on the male.

What I am trying to assess is if it makes any noticeable difference and if so what that is?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I find the shorter cage, cb6000s vs a cb3000 is much more comfortable, esp at night

Ashley777 likes this.
  3. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    A shorter cage is definitely the way to go for long term wear and better comfort. A CB6000S is a good start before trying something in steel. Daily baths or really good showers can keep it clean so it does not have to be taken off. Presenting him with a new cage on his wedding day would be a wonderful surprise!

Ashley777 likes this.
  4. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Smaller and shorter are more comfortable....It the erection can't even start the device will be more comfortable, and that bit more humiliating..."oh look, what is that? So tiny!"

Photos of my small chastity in my gallery.

Ashley777 likes this.
  5. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I've just gone from a 2 1/4 length queens keep th a 1 1/2 cage length I posted some pics in the boudoir. The shorter cage is so much more comfortable

Ashley777 likes this.
  6. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with the others, a shorter cage that fits properly is much more comfortable. I found having room to grow in the cage added much more discomfort with night time erections.

Ashley777 likes this.
  7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Yes. odd though it may seem, shorter is more comfortable to wear. Maybe that's a reason for you not to choose shorter! hehe
    But I would recommend it, particularly if he is a long-term wearer,

Ashley777 likes this.
  8. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Shorter is definitely the way to go / not grow and is even less noticeable under clothing by far. Mistress also has Her cock locked in 1 1/2" MM Jailbird July 12 2015, changed from 3" MM Pet Trap since March 21 2012 and never unlocked ever. 2" when most flaccid.

Ashley777 likes this.
  9. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Personally I am more comfortable in a short cage because an erection is prohibitive, making me a better alpha male, a better corporate manager and a more committed submissive husband. Being locked in a small cage is very humbling. I don’t look at good looking young women. I don’t focus on anything but my job, my career and my Female Lead Relationship “I.E. pleasing her is the most important focus of my day”! Just a quote that expresses my belief system!

“The 21st century sexual role of male gender: The decline of the penis and its replacement by the tongue is symbolic of the decline of males in all spheres, and their replacement by the new ascendancy of females. For so long women who did not experience orgasms by way of vaginal penetration were told there was something wrong with them.
    Thank God women have exploded that myth and are telling men that clitoral stimulation is what they need and the penis is not capable of that. The fall of the penis and the rise of the clitoris are completely in line with the decline of men and the rise of women in so many areas today. Instead of a man’s heavy body on top of a woman thrusting into her as hard as he can, now more and more it is a man on his knees with his tongue on her clitoris concentrating on her pleasure, while his penis hangs uselessly totally unwanted and unneeded. How the mighty have fallen!”

So I would suggest you need to think about something for longer term wear, that means not a cheap hard shell plastic cage. I have used silicone and not much feeling gets through, and I have used stainless steel which provides better ventilation and ease of cleaning, and not much feeling gets through! One of the cheaper Chinese Stainless Steel short versions to start with would be my recommendation. I'm sure he will LOVE whatever you choose for his new life in CHASTITY, with your man on his knees with his tongue on your clitoris concentrating on your pleasure! :) :) ;)

10. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    We just switched a shorter cage, and smaller ring, in the short time I had it on it seemed to be more comfortable. The condensed sizing didn't allow for much room to grow but also didn't seem to make the ring move as much. Not to mention the feeling when erect, for me, was unbelievable.

Ashley777 likes this.
  11. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I must be strange but I like the feeling of night erections in the cage, I like feeling my penis trying to get fully erect but stopped by the cage. reminds me that my wife holds the key to my full erection and pleasure.

boisub, Mastrovenice, Apfel and 2 others like this.
  12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife had me buy the smallest cage Mature Metal makes at 1/14 inches. The tip of my flaccid penis touches the end of the cage and touches it all along the circumference. What it has done is move the ring and cage out from my body when I try to get erect. That hurts my balls.

I do not think hypnosis videos actually work or life would be so much simpler if we can look at them and change our sexuality, personality, cure depression, etc.. I cannot find a valid expert opinion in favor of them and even if there is one, you need a body of them to lend credence to them. Just horny guys who claim they work because they want an excuse to do things that they may be embarrassed to say they want to do. I have viewed a lot of those videos and I have no had an urge to be a sissy, suck a cock or worship my wife. They are just pictures flashing with some special effects. That is not how real hypnosis works but what counts is the end result and if that did the trick for your hubby, it worked in a way.

Bear20 likes this.
  13. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    Where does that quote come from?

14. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
  15. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    We have tried MANY devices over the last 15 years.
    YES!!! I'd say the perfect, optimal size for exciting wear AND morning hard ons is as follows, for me and some others.

A few wise places say something like the following:
    (mature metal? steel werxx? other long time chastity players suggested this, and I found it true for me also)

> Measure flaccid cock a few times on different days. You will find variation. Keep Track! Keep a list.
    I found something like 3.2, 2.9, 2.8, 2.75, 2.625, 2.75, ..... You get the idea. I'm a grower
    You want to narrow in on the shorter end of the range (totally flaccid, and then several suggest subracting another 1/8" (some say 1/4"). I think 1/8"
    So, this is the inside length of the ENTIRE device you want to target (tube cage + gap + outer O ring).

THIS works best for making the penis feel held very securely, and minimizes morning hard on trouble, as it will feel like it is expanding, but it can't go far at all, so it doesn't push as hard as if the tube is bigger.

I think the inside diameter should also match the flaccid cock. (don't subtract anything there).

O rings: Oh my, they take experience. Lots of experience. But I'd go pretty tight. See the links below for advice on measuring.
    I am currently very specific (between 2 standard sizes) and that works absolutely perfect for me.

And there is the GAP between the cage & the O ring. It's essential that the device has very very little or ZERO slop, or movement in this gap (for no pinching & security). It is essential that no amount of pushing a ball with the device locked can let the ball go through the gap, or it is easily escaped.

Custom chastity (making 3d printed nylon & metal cages) also has a sizing video, though they do not say subtract 1/8". They seem to hint add 1/8"

But these are the main ideas, and it takes some trial & error typically.
    I ended up buying a hobby welder to weld stainless and get the perfect fit. I now have a few devices that fit great enough for very long term wear and they create quite the psychology really experience being locked up, and to worship one's partner.

good luck!

https://denyingthumper.com/2015/01/05/how-to-measure-for-a-male-chastity-device/
    https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/
    http://thegrittywoman.com/beginners-guide-to-chastity/part-1-fitting-and-measuring
    http://www.maturemetal.com/guide-to-measuring-your-penis-for-a-chastity-device/

16. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Oh, and to focus in more on your exact question, what difference does it make?
    I'd say:
    1. Makes it REAL instead of sort of pretending you are doing it with a poorly fitting device. Takes a sub's breath away.
    2. Much better comfort for long term wear without constant skin irritation, etc.
    3. Much better security so it is not slipping out.
    4. An indescribable feeling of totally helpless chastity when having sex.
    5. Hopefully it will be a design that can be kept clean, though there are lots of tricks like using swabs sold for cleaning ink jet printers, using water pressure, , etc.

Patsey Belle and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Sizing is definitely the key. We all probably started thinking. I need room inside my cage. The longer your locked and the more you experiment with proper fit you will find that to big is NOT the way to go smaller is better but not so small as to cause you damaging pain. Discomfort from trying to get an erection is different than to small pain. I don't think very many people want to damage themselves. You see a lot of pictures with cages that are to big.

Patsey Belle and Ashley777 like this.
  18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Small close fitting cage is the way to go. Erections are far more limited if not eliminated. Night time nocturnal problems are far less as well. When you are unable to really have an erection because your device fits well, then you are in business. Far less chaffing too. Smaller is better.

19. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Yes I agree totally with Jil shorter is more comfortable. I would say a cage that is at least 2cm smaller than your flacid penis is best. Shorter if you can manage.
    I wear a cage with urethral insert and the short cage means very little movement and also its very discrete under trousers... no need to be discrete when wearing a skirt ;-) though but yes get him in a short cage.
    Mitch

Patsey Belle, RGL and Ashley777 like this.
  20. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Thank you for this insight. Helpful... =)

Patsey Belle likes this.
  21. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Wow... thank you all so much for participating in and providing feedback to my question.

I did not post this to validate if hypnosis works. I have witnessed it work first hand on my fiance. He never wore this more than 2-week max for over a year without wanting to leave it off. Now he puts it back on right after sex everytime without question since October. He won' t leave it off (or can't) <evil grin> Drastic transformation from before and after. I don't need validation of that. I understand it doesn't work for everyone but it did on him and it's so cute. (poor thing)

What I am looking for is should I purchase a smaller tube to try on him and 99% of you seem to agree it's a good idea. I never would have expected you all to be so unanimous on this. Very interesting and helpful.

I will give it a try and thanks to ALL of you who provided feedback. Hope you remain locked until our dreams come true! <wink>

22. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hey Ahsley, Let us know, if and when you can, how he responds to the shorter tube.Would love to hear how it goes.

23. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    It's ordered and I will keep you posted. Thank you all for the input.

24. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    I wear this cage - super short - really easy to wear - no room to grow - hides under cloths super well. I am very physical at work - no issues

Lona and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the very disciplined approach to measuring the penis on different days over a period of time! I wish I had that advice many years ago, but as I consider a future cage with insert I will promise myself to follow your approach! All my very best to you and your relationship partner, in search of best practices and most rewarding emotions :) :) :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice