Be careful how good you fuck

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happy wifes matter, Mar 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    My wife is a beautiful and wonderful person . She has opened up and is really getting in tune with her sexuality. We had a wonderful weekend full of sex , oral sex and teasing. Sunday morning she woke my by rubbing my cage and tugging on my panties. She said she was ready . I reached in the nightstand drawer and Graber her pair of vibratory. I went to work on her clothes and outer labia. It took a little longer than normal but she had an earth shaking orgasom. It lasted forever . I layer beside her waiting for her to come back down when she did I started to remove her panties and she asked what I was doing . I said usually after that you are ready for sex ? She said that she had all she could take for awhile . I rolled over frustrated. She just patted my throwing cage. I had a huge wet spot on the front of my panties. She said it looked like I enjoyed as much as she did and I should be good for awhile too. The part that worries me is this is that last week before her period and when she is on her period I never get unlocked. She let me kiss her panties before I had to leave for work and I could smell how hot she was so I asked if she wanted sex jokingly. She said no ill be good for a while . She laughed as I walked to the bathroom cage sticking strait out stretching my panties to the max. She always reminds me that's what you want isn't it , to be denied. I just have to smile and say yes while my caged cock screems no. I love her and her hot body so much I just don't know how I'm going to handle another two week lockup if it comes to it !!

slayergirl and Chas4us2 like this.
  2. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Have some fun with her. Get her going and then stop. Keep her hot and bothered but never let her cum. Then just stop, get dressed and have some breakfast. It would be interesting to see her response.

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  3. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Interesting is the word. I have a feeling that would backfire . She has more self control than anybody I know. There have been time when she didn't want to have sex but went along bc I wanted to . She is able to not make a sound even when I did her favorite things . She would just tell me , you got what you were after didn't you ? She knows damn well that sex is completely understand enjoyable for me if she doesn't enjoy it. Male orgasoms are easy, she was able to get me off 4 hours after ankle surgery while on pain meds. I don't even remember it . If I cut her off before orgasom I think my lock up would be a long lonely one !!

4. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I feel your pain. I only wish my wife wanted sex even close to as much as I do. She actually is the one who wants to start this life style but I just view it as another way to avoid/control our sex life. I am not remotely interested in a FLR and told her my expectation if we were to experiment with this is that our sex life would get better, more frequent and dynamic. She said, " I did a lot of reading and that's not how it works". I asked her what would she be willing to give up in exchange and her answer was why would I have to give up anything. Wrong answer. Sometimes I feel like starting a thread on life as a non-starter but don't think it would play too well on CM. Everybody makes it seem like it is suger and spice but nobody posts about the dark side or the failures. Sorry to rant.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  5. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    The great thing is that it gets you in tune with her wants, her needs. I find that more of a turn on than being let out. Sure, as males we want to respond to those alpha receptors we've been taught but at the end of the day our sex lives are different and our pleasure is different. It really is a wonderful feeling when you get past what we are taught and what she wants.

6. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    I do that all the time but my wife doesn't let me go she grabs my head and shoves it back down to finish her off.

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  7. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    at least you have a shot in 2 weeks I wont get to until at least June 27th! I am dying to get inside my wife I can't take it.

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    At one time I would get anxiety attacks when I thought that I would not get to cum in 3-4 weeks. That goes away and I went 4 months once and 3 months a bunch of times. You get used to it. In year 5 we have gone to only a month of denial as I get my best orgasms then and my wife misses our simultaneous orgasms. Like all previous fetishes, they start to get boring and routine and either you add someone new to them of find another fetish to play.

After two weeks the hormones that urge you to have an orgasm, nature's way of keeping the species going, will max out and it becomes easier to handle. It just takes time. I actually enjoy the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgasm itself. I rather be edged for an hour than have a 10 second orgasm. I also know that after my orgasm I lose that delicious sexual tension that motivates me to do more in life.

Just take baby steps and you will be surprised at what you can get used to when you do it slowly over a long time.

Happy wifes matter and Chas4us2 like this.
  9. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    It's pretty wild when you put the control of your sex life in your wife's hands, particularly if her libido is not as strong as your own.

You want sex all the time but she doesn't seem interested. Your own needs don't count, only hers.

Better get used to it.

lockedformywife likes this.
  10. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    This morning I attempted to get my wife off orally. She can get off this way most of the time with a little help from my fingers . This was not one of these mornings . I was down on her for about 20 min when she asked me to stop. She says sometime she is over sensitive and it's too much. I lay there beside her and asked if she was all hot and bothered from my attempts to get her off . She said the keys are in my makeup bag get them !! I did and she rode me to orgasom. She said are you finished and I asked if she could cum again and she said it was too sensitive. I asked her if I could save my orgasom and she said it's your choice. When we got dressed she told me I hope you don't regret your decision because she would be satisfied for a few days and we are going to my sisters for the weekend and she wasn't bring the keys. I said I think I can hold out . Then she reminded me that her period started Sunday . Sometimes I do regret my decisions. Lol She just smiled and said this should play right into your little fantasy. I love this wonderful woman !!

lockedformywife and Chas4us2 like this.
  11. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I think that you should make a thread on it. I personally like the direction that my situation is evolving with my wife. Which is her taking a more confident role in deciding when and how our sex life proceeds. It is fun for me.

But, this is a site that although it has quite a bit of fantasy threads it is nice to have actual real life threads about concerns of the nature of the lifestyle. I think that if you were to post a thread and asked a few honest questions about this you might find a nice candid discussion would ensue. It could help you to understand better where your wife is coming from in this. It could help you identify things that you could be doing better to cut the whole thing off if you were to do them. It could help you to realize that it is something that you absolutely will not tolerate and have a discussion with her about it. Try it and I think you will be surprised at the number of people that will comment that have been around here a while and living this life for a while. You most likely will not get flamed for it!

Chas4us2 likes this.
  12. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    my wifes sex drive is a fraction of mine and on top of that I get really really horny n the spring. My next chance for PIV is the end of June!

Chas4us2 likes this.
  13. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    been there done that. the night I gave my wife the CB was valentines day. I made her a romantic dinner and when we went u to bed she saw her gift. I put it on and then she had me please her then cuddle her. she said she had planned on giving me the night of my dreams but instead she locked me up. part of me regrets it and part of me loves it...

Happy wifes matter and Chas4us2 like this.
  14. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Another wonderful morning,but very frustrating. I asked to go down on her and she said if I must . I went down and started to take her panties off and she said no. She just said to kiss her panties . They were so wet !! I kissed and licked her panties for all I was worth for about a min when she said I was done. She said go to work . I got dressed and heard her in the bed room moaning . She was playing with herself and I couldn't watch or help. I almost came in my cage . I grabbed a panty liner and went to work it's going to be a long day !!

b_quark and boisub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice