two part sizing question... just curious.

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by asonx355, Mar 13, 2017.

1. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Please excuse me if I am in the wrong place but being this device specific, I put it here. In essence this is a question of sizing. My wife and I have used the CB Range for quite some time and have grown to like them. We have moved up to the 6000 from the 3000 and it is heads and tails above it predecessor. We have found a happy medium with the ring and spacer but feel that the 6000s cage might more beneficial.

So, This kind of a two part question, while flaccid do I want to fill the cage out more, this is because I am a grower. I do love the feeling of her turning me on and being erect in the cage. Neither of us are using this as an erection deterrent, and being I am a masochist we do have the points of intrigue so she can watch me squirm (though we haven't used them in a while.)

Ok, I'm starting to stray a bit but is it better to have the smaller cage? And those who use the smaller cage is it used as a way to control/keep an erection at bay?

I am about to drop a small amount of cash on a CB knock off on Amazon to test it out. Just making sure I am not throwing my money away.

2. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    I enjoyed the CB6000s knock off. and yes it does keep the erection more at bay. but any slight erection attempt is more noticeable so I enjoyed that more.

asonx355 likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    I wasted a lot of money on the off the shelf devices. None were exactly my size. I bit the bullet and bought a Jailbird from Mature Metal. It is an investment but it will still be working after I am dead unlike the plastic ones which could not stand up to 24/7 wear.

I am like you so I got a small cage that touches all sides and the front of my penis when I am flaccid. When I start to grow it pushes the cage and ring away from my body and restricts how hard I can get. It is much more easier to keep clean and has never smelled like the CB6000. If you are wearing it every minute of every day, a closed tube is not a good choice. I was not expecting the large difference between my Jailbird and CB6000 et al. It was a very significant difference for me. I have worn my Jailbird for 4 years and it is as much a part of me as my wedding ring. You are heading in the direction that I did. I ended up spending more on all the other devices than I did with the Jailbird.

As for the points of intrigue, as a sexual masochist for 47 years, I think they are fun for short periods of time. If you keep them on they will either keep in you pain long past the time when you are into it. If you lose the smaller ones, you will barely feel them unless you get hard and that is only going to happen if you are stimulated. We used mine for about a month and I have no idea where we ended up storing them. With the jailbird you can get spikes or bumps to do the same thing. I would spend the same amount money on buying a few video games a year so instead I got a Jailbird because I use it every day, even when I sleep.

If you do not like the CB6000, you are not going to like a clone. They are not manufactured to the same quality as the real thing. For a good fit you need a cage the exact length of your flaccid penis and also the exact circumference too. Instead of settling for a ring that is good enough, a ring that is exactly your size down to a 1/16th of an inch, width and shape the works best, you get a cage that fits you like a comfortable glove. It really all depends on how serious you are into chastity. We started our fifth year so my $240 device has cost me about $50 a year and will cost less per year the longer we do chastity. that is less than I spend on one video game of a dinner out.

Do what fits your circumstances because most are not into 24/7/365 wear.

4. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I started with the cb-6000. It was fine to decide if chastity is really for you. It is not something that works full time. It needs to be taken off every couple of days for cleaning. It is also very bulky with all the ring attachments. You will save money in the long run going with a custom Mature Metal device. You will end up spending much more time and money buying off the shelf devices that are not made for you. The Jailbird is as comfortable of a chastity device as you will find and there is never a reason for it to come off for cleaning or any other reason far as that goes. Mine is on 24/7 until my wife decides to take it off. Could be days, Could be months.

5. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. Vinny and jim48, I would love to have a custom sized device from Mature Metal, I have lusted after them for a while. Right now I am a precarious situation. I can't have a metal chastity device because I pass in and out of metal detectors for work. While the humiliation in explaining why my junk is going off to the two cute guard girls in the morning would be a nice turn on, it just can't happen.

We used the CB3000 for quite sometime before going to the CB6000 and because of the plastic design it makes it much more practical device. Yes, it is bulky and the cage of the 6000 is bigger than the 3000, I just wanted to see if the 6000s cage would be more suited to my wife and I's needs along with a general level of comfort.

So the CB range is practical based on our use of the 3000 in the past.

Again, thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice