How long did it take you to get used to wearing your Lori device longterm?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by emsprisoner, Jan 26, 2017.

1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Hi,
    I'm just wondering how long it took people to get a decent long lasting fit?

My 18a is getting better, no major problems now but still minor problems as the skin starts to bubble out of the gaps over time and get a little sore. I'm slowly opening up the inside with a metal work tool bit by bit as my feeling is I'm only a few millimetres away from a long term fit. Right now I'm good for about 5 days before I get swelling and have to move the skin around every day and dip myself in warm salty water to calm things down. Not terrible but a bit uncomfortable.

2. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    u need to build up time...start with an hour here and there then a day or so...move to weekends and so forth....the majority don't just throw a cage on and BAMM!! locked away for ever. In fact I really just don't believe stories that say first time caged been caged for over a year now with no release...yeah right with an eye roll is usually my response....Just build the time up and before u know it the psychological aspects of having the lil fella locked up will go away and you won't notice it

youngy63 and sammartin like this.
  3. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks. Yeah I get that you can't jump into full time chastity right away in a tight steel cage. Do you think the body really does learn to adapt over time and the little skin swellings reduce? I know that my sleeping is much better once I get through the first 2-3 nights. We don't want full time anyway, it would be nice to be able to wear it for a few weeks at a time without problems though.

I am liking the Lori, the near total security is a total game changer, a much deeper level of submission.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Yes your body is an amazing thing and given time it will adapt.
    Also some of its in your head and again give things time you will find you will get used to things.
    I will say if you are going 5 weeks that is beginning to get to semi permanent .
    OK yes have fun in between that what makes life fun

Xx Wendy

RGL likes this.
  5. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I think I'm getting closer to longer term wear. It's amazing how an adjustment of just a few mm can change the fit, it still needs minor adjustments but I love the tight, snug and secure feeling of being locked in the lori without any indication of release. I even polished it up to a mirror shine the other day for total bling.

6. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Mine was good for 24/7 on day one.

7. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I find the first week is always the hardest. Your body has to adjust, as well as your mind, to this new situation. At about the 4th week the urge to cum starts to become the single factor that keeps me on edge. My breasts enlarge and my nipples become super sensitive. And I drip a lot. I want release but those seconds of being able to cum are not worth being unlocked. I need to be locked and not allowed to cum.

Horny lockedmale and sammartin like this.
  8. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Lucky... Mine has taken a long time to adjust and get right. It was a bit too small and I've been adjusting it bit by bit.

9. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Do you find that sleeping slowly becomes better after a couple of weeks? In the first week I wake up a lot in the night. It's not painful but I do suffer from the tiredness in the daytime.

10. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    The problem is that every so often for no reason I get, or try to get, an erection that wakes me up. I've had to wrap my cage in a cold wash cloth to get myself get back to normal...Then I can go to sleep

11. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    Short answer is no time at all once the fit was correct. I have been locked for over a month now. No sign of coming out but it is really comfortable. I only notice it when I try and grow and then it just makes me squirm in frustration.

Fit is of paramount importance in my opinion and it might take a few attempts to get it right. Lori is very accommodating.

12. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    As I'm based in the UK, I'd prefer not to keep sending it back and forth to Ms Lori. In the end I purchased a rotary tool and have slowly been adjusting by a few millimeters at a time. I have the inner diameter about right now but the problem I have is the foreskin that seems to gather behind the piercing. Sometimes it feels like it gets caught in the tiny gap between the moving pin and the hole that it sits in, giving me a nasty graze. I work a very physical job which doesn't help as the cage is constantly moving.

Does anyone have experience with solving the problem of the foreskin getting pinched by the peircing pin? I've pulled the foreskin right back in the cage out of the way now and put a little putty around the screw so it only moves a little. It's better but still a little sore.

13. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Dryness will be causing that. I use baby wipes to clean after a shower. These help to get rid of excess water trapped inside and also have an anti bacterial property. I also use a lanolin based barrier cream around the piercing which acts as a long term lube (12hrs +) and has stopped any pinching sensations from the pa post.

Obviously we have different devices (5b for me) but I'd imaging the principles are the same. I also work a very physical job, thats why i opted for a ringless device. There is no counteracive forces involved. Just a tight band of steel around the head of my johnson with superbsupportive underwear.

So try a little dab of a long lasting lube around the pa post to stop the pinch.

diapered_sub likes this.
  14. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks, I will try that. Things seem a little better at the moment. I put the larger 4g pin in and am wearing the device with the foreskin pulled mostly out. Only slight ring burn issues right now and locked continually for ten days so far.

15. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    What ussually helped me when I woke up of nighttime-errections, was peeing. When I went to the toilet, it went away ;-)

slavesw likes this.
  16. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    I can share what I did to slowly easy my lovely hubby into his. My goal in the beginning was to not scare him off. A former boyfriend introduced me to this so I had a "little" experience and wanted to try this with him and we were engaged at the time.

In full disclosure we did not start with Lori's but he is in one now full time. Either way you may find this method useful to slowly get your body more comfortable with your new device. My goal was patients and slowly lulling him in little by little. I didn't want to scare him off so I started with lots of rewards so he would look forward to wearing it for the reward. I found that he needed to get used to trying to sleep in it and that was as challenging as the rest for him. So as long as he could get a good night sleep every few nights and relax his balls from the pressure of th ring I could slowing draw out the time he was locked and get him used to it. he never gets used to wanting to jerk off but that's okay he can't <wink>

We started with this process:
    Locked in am and removed next night before bed for the night.
    Repeated a couple times and gave him orgasms each time we took it off.
    Locked next morning this time 2 nights removed orgasmed and left off for the night
    He was starting to like this about now... He needed time out to let the ring adjust around his balls it was tight. I remained patient...

Locked next morning and 2 more nights removed for the night
    Locked next morning and 3 nights locked and removed orgasmed and left off for a night.
    He was struggling for an orgasm at this point and I personally was enjoying the control I was getting. Again his balls needed relief from the ring so I left if off for a day.

Locked next morning and 3 nights locked and removed for a night.
    Locked next morning and 5 nights locked and removed anxiously expecting his orgasm and left off for a night.
    By now i was starting to explain how much fun I was having and how I wanted MORE! I wanted to fully control his orgasms. ALL OF THEM!

Locked next morning and 7 nights and removed for night and the day to provide prolonged relief from the ring. But he wasn't as sore this time. <G how cute>

Locked next morning 7 more nights removed this time with an orgasm.
    Locked next morning this time 12 nights and he was climbing the walls for an orgasm but the device was feeling pretty good. Let out to orgasms and left off for a day.

Locked next morning for 15 nights. He got 3 orgasms that night from me.

Locked next morning for 3 nights. Removed for orgasm and left off for the night

Now going to step it up and really push the limits.
    Locked next morning for 30 days. He would have done anything around day 7 for an orgasm. hehe.

Really at this point he was used to wearing it. He wanted to desperately jerk off at times but that just turned me on even more hearing about it. <wink>

I moved him into a Lori's and LOVE IT! It's so sexy and secure.

It wasn't long after this I introduced him to a chastity hypnosis file and the Lori's device he now lives in. He has not been able to leave it off since. <smile>

May not work for everyone but this worked really well to slowly ease him in.

Danny15, astrqz1, slavesw and 7 others like this.
  17. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I never got last a week with my Lori. I found it unwearable.

You say you are removing material from inside the cage, what finish are you getting after the removal? You should be trying to get a polished finish. Anything less can result in sores like you seem to be getting.

If you’re getting adema from skin polling through the cage walls you could try wrapping something around the cage to stop skin coming through?

18. Deleted member 11770

Hi EMSprisoner,

I've had a similarly hard time getting used to my Lori device long term. I am usually locked in a 2B. Its always easy for the first 3-4 days. For the longest time (maybe 2 years?) I could never get past the 5th or 6th day, due to the same issues you describe. So I was really not locked in it that often. Then late last year my Keyholder started increasing her interest and frequency of locking me up in it. Incremental increases in frequency and duration, kind of like Ashley777 describes above. In October I think i finally made it past 10 days constant lockup. I also made some minor adjustments to the ring myself in that period. Then I was able to go 26 days 24/7. Finally had to ask for release due to a day of constant soreness. I have learned to use silicone lube, take a hot socking bath once a day, and even use a Bandaid between the ring and my skin in the spot that usually is a problem. Also since it it winter now, I wear thermal underwear a lot to keep my core temp up. Cold is the enemy of long-term chastity comfort. I've been locked in my device for most of the past 3 months (70% of the days I'd say).

Anyway just wanted to let you know I have been there and have progressed quite far in how long I can wear my Lori device. A combination of some simple tricks (warmth, silicone lube, bandaids, loose fitting clothing when possible) and incremental increases will help your body adjust.

Pamela

19. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Mine caused edema. The solution was to get a larger diameter. Now no problem.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    We tried many cages including Lori’s. Everyone that had gaps in the tube resulted in the Edema issue. We then tried the #5 with a solid tube, problem solved. Been locked now for years without any issue.

21. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    Over time both Lori’s #5 we tested put too much strain on my p.a., so we had to give it up ;(
    Both devices have now been sold.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    It sounds like the tube size was to large and it has slipped forward.

23. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I tried three different Lori devices over the years, none worked. I ordered different models in very similar sizes and none of them were consistent. I would say the craftsmanship is very poor. I wanted to love my #5 but the way the pin is, it sucks skin down and pinches. The pin needs to be fixed to work correctly. They do make an excellent paperweight though!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  24. inneed77

inneed77 Member

England
    Local Time:

25. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    i can say for certain and by trial and error that steel, specifically a Mature Metal Jailbird solved many of the discomfort and cleanliness issues associated with chastity. For fitting they offer sizing rings and instructions for a proper fit and their after purchase service and support is The Best! Honestly i hated so much about being caged before my key holder made the decision to go steel and i've been very happy with Her decision.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting used to chastity long term

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice