Collar ceremony

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LadyS, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    In the last two days I have done a lot of reading into collaring a sub.
    And not just saying here's a collar go put it on you are now mine. I'm talking about following the steps in training and making it a part of our life.
    Even though we are married and wear wedding bands we want to show off or domme/sub relationship with a collar.
    My boy has expressed that he is very willing to wear a symbol of his devotion to me.

I was hoping some of you might have some experiences they would care to share of when they either gave or received their collar.

2. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    i got a guiche piercing for Her. pics in my profile, it is located below the ball sack , not an easy one to heal or get used to, but every pinch make me think of Her

CJ's hubby and Joroincharge like this.
  3. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Our"s was more of when my Wife/Mistress took me for my PA. She said it was not just for security, but as a sign of her ownership over me. Also when she branded my ass.

manintyres and CJ's hubby like this.
  4. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Although I love the idea of being collard for my wife and if she got me one of those steel eternity collars I would certainly be grateful and put it on right away only to be taken off at her discretion. The thing that worries me is more the safety issue of having something like that on all the time. Depending on his line of work or day to day activities I would be worried that it could be caught on something and become a serious hazard. Not to say a steel chastity device is really any different but at least it's concealed by at least two layers of clothing and isn't in any immediate risk of being caught on anything. so with that being said what about getting him a tattoo that clearly marks you as his master? In the near future I plan on getting a tattoo that says "owned by "wife's name"" right above my chastity device. You could always come up with a tattoo in a somewhat visible spot that has meaning for your relationship. No one will really know what it means depending on what you choose to have tattooed unless you want to leave just enough evidence to clue in people who are in on the lifestyle ;)

herboi likes this.
  5. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I am very interested in the chain style for his everyday wear and training period. That way it can be tucked under his work shirt for safety.
    Although he expressed he would like to wear the solid ring all the time I just do feel like in his work place it's the best idea.
    I do however plan on having a solid ring collar for when we are out together.

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    My Wife and I are discussing this as well. I am the one who asked her if we could do this and at first she was resistant to the idea. She doesn't want a slave, she wants me to be a strong sub. I explained that symbols like my chastity cage and potentially a collar really help me keep my head in a submissive state and she does like the way that part of me has developed. At the moment we are discussing using a collar only privately, but like lots of things that have developed over the past 17 months the chance that this will develop is high.

7. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What happens with us is .... my boy was on fet life and he had put he was collard by me, so I asked him about it.
    LAter when he had got home and did some reading about collaring he explained it to me and took it off his fet life status.
    But two days later after some loving he looked at me with those cute loving eyes and asked me please if I would like to collar him.
    I never thought it would be something he would be into.
    But I am beside myslef with the thought that he is!
    We don't look at it as him being my slave...becuase we are married and in our relationship it doesn't work that way.
    But I take it as a sign of his devotion and commitment to our life and him handing over his power to his Dominant wife.

8. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    I started my current sub in a collar the first day of his training. For starters I used a leather collar about an inch wide. It had a small padlock that kept it secure. Obviously there was also a couple of O rings to attach the leash. I had him take all his clothes off and then told him to kneel before me. I showed him the collar and told him that from then on he'd be wearing a collar pretty much all the time and that he'd also be leashed when I felt it was appropriate. Before I put the collar on him I handcuffed his hands behind his back. I then put the collar on and locked it. I informed him that when I allowed him to take it off such as for a shower or a bath, he was to put it on after, lock it and give me the key. He's always leashed if we go to domme parties or to see any of my friends.
    I also introduced him recently to a special cock-ring/butt plug harness. It is much like a conventional harness except that it has rings on each side for attaching wrist restraints but the best part is that the straps that hold the cock ring in place are snapped around the cock ring to which on of his cock cages is attached. The first time I made him wear it he thought he go crazy because the butt plug was causing him to stay aroused and his cock got as hard as it possible could in the cock cage. I made him wear it to a small house party one of my girl friends held. He wore loose exercise pants and a t-shirt in the car on the way over. as always his hands were cuffed. This time I used a conventional waist chain and front cuffed him. When we got to the party I uncuffed him and took the waist chain off then had him remove his pants. The other girls were fascinated by the harness and everyone wanted to get one for their slaves. A couple of them also have girl slaves and had already started them on the butt plug/dildo harness.

I decided to put my guy in the wrist cuffs that attached to the harness. He wore the cuffs all evening and by midnight I could tell he was in agony with arousal. A couple of my girl friends also had their boys leashed and in wrist cuffs and shackles. Everyone's cock cage was filled! So, we decided to reward them and us with a little show and told them we'd take the cuffs off and the cage after which they would all proceed to jerk off in front of us. No resistance to that! I've always gotten turned on watching a guy jerk off. I still remember the first time I saw it. I was 14 and was spying on my 16 year old cousin who had on a pair of his sister's nylon panties and was furiously stroking his cock till he came in the panties.

I allow my guy to jerk off regularly especially after he's been spanked. I remember the first time I spanked him about 2 days after he came to me. I informed him he'd be spanked before bed and that he should come to my room when I called him. When he walked in I made him stand in the middle of the room while I went to the closet and came back with the strap I was going use. I had him take his bottoms off but let him keep his panties on. Then I made him get over my knee. Right away his cock started to get hard. I won't go into the whole ritual now but when I started spanking him with the strap I was amazed that his cock stayed hard. When it was over he stood in front of me. His cock was hard and his panties were stretching. I asked if it hurt and he said it did. Then I simply asked him if he'd like to cum and he nodded. I allowed him to pull his panties down and told him to stroke his cock until he came. It didn't take long. Now I generally allow him to jerk off after a spanking. I always get quite wet so I decided I'd give him a double thrill and allow him to watch as I take my panties or thong off and them order him to go down on me till I cum at least once and usually more than once.

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That is a great story but my issue is it appears to be more about a D/s relationship than chastity. I agree that your s is only allowed to cum when you say, so the control element of chastity is there, but being allowed to cum that often means the s isn't chaste.

10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    With apologies @Jasmic68, but chastity means whatever a person wants it to mean. Clearly it doesn't mean an elephant, but also it clearly doesn't mean that one should embark on Parzivalian quests of 3 years or more either.

As an aside, it can mean as little as wearing a CD, or just that one doesn't think rude thoughts, or it can be a whole host of other things, including orgasm control which it commonly is but not exclusively is.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, but it's a point worth making.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    While I agree that chastity means whatever you want it to mean @SubVerity, and I have argued that the only right way is the way a participant engages in their chastity, I do think there have to be some limits and standards.

Are we really saying that this is chastity? I'm not denying that there is control of some sort in this arrangement, but chastity?

We as a community already do not agree with the dictionary definition of chaste, that is obvious. But what I see as a minimum standard is that a chaste male is first only allowed to have an orgasm either when their keyholder, if they have one, allows it or, if they haven't got a keyholder, after a set of self imposed standards have been met. Secondly this permission is only given after a period of denial that is significant to the participant. For some this could be a matter of days, for others weeks, yet others months or maybe even longer.

Being allowed to jerk off regularly is not chastity as I understand it.

12. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would say that post is more about orgasm control but not chastity.

Attached Files:

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A much more concise way of putting the point I was trying to make. Thank you.

LadyS likes this.
  14. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Only I dont think there are any standards. We develop ourselves however we choose, we conduct our relationships however we choose, in what ever way works for us. Chastity is the same. Create rigid meanings for things if you wish to for yourself, but it's just not possible to impose them on anyone else.

I'm guessing that while he's jerking off he probably isn't in chastity, but it sounds like the time he's locked he probably is. If you mean to imply that just because he gets to jerk off regularly that he isn't living in chastity then that is something else, but it isn't your call to make. You can say that for you, that wouldn't be chastity, but you cant say it for him. The distinction is important.

15. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To each his own, some look at chastity differently. But I would still say for the sake of that post it's more about orgasm control rather than chastity.

16. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I think it was a little add on to the collaring topic for added colour, and I'd like to hear more of their relationship as it sounds like a fun set-up.

I'm wondering how collaring works for those who do dangerous work, or have to wear uniforms or deal with the public. Do people leave them on no matter what, or do they fit loose enough that they're below the shirt line or what? I'm asking generally I guess, not having done any huge research on the topic.

It was really touching reading Steve's recent post on his thread when he mentioned collaring, and I really hope that element works for you guys.

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I meant what I said, about it being a great story, that wasn't sarcasm. I also agree, if he gets to jerk off for a while and then is locked for a period of time then yes, that is a form of chastity. But what I am not doing in any way is claiming some chastity superiority because I am locked for longer periods than this sub is. I am simply saying that if he gets to jerk off regularly with the encouragement of his Domme, without any periods of denial in between, I cannot see how that can be called chastity.

Is he a sub? Absolutely. Possibly even a slave. Quite probably a sex slave. Is that D/s? Certainly looks like it to me. I just cannot see it as being also a chastity based relationship if there are no periods where his Domme says no. I am more than willing to read more about the relationship and would agree that they use chastity on an occasional basis rather than a permanent one (permanent use of chastity, not permanent chastity, I think that is an important distinction) if this does happen.

I am not in any way trying to impose my standards on anyone.

18. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I am collared just about all the time and on a leash much of the time. When we go to parties I'm always on a leash and depending on her mood and the nature of the part I might be in restraints as well. Cock cage and panties of some sort...always. at the last party one of the couples was selling various items and my mistress bought a harness for me to wear and includes a secure strap for a butt plug and cock ring. It also has O rings and the back or front to attach a leash. She also bought me a new cock cage with an eye on the end to attach a cock leash. There was a slave at the party with a cock leash which was actually a chain that reached from his cock cage to the chain on the shackles he was wearing. He was collared and leashed. My mistress asked me what I thought and I asked her to get the same thing for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice