Firm believer in the power of the mind.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hypnochaste, May 6, 2009.

1. Hypnochaste

Hypnochaste Yes. It really works!

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    If you have any interest in teasing, tormenting, and controlling orgasms using only Yahoo Messenger you need to read the rest of this message.

I have viewed, practiced, succumbed to bondage and self-bondage since my early years (now still under 40). I've migrated from images and videos to phone sex to bondage/self-bondage and over the past few years became entangled (willingly) in erotic hypnosis. Self-bondage, tease/denial, and chastity combined with the deeply implanted triggers and suggestions make for a very frustrating and intense ride.

My interests lie in prolonged and hard teases combined with orgasm control. To that end I have ordered, received, and nearly worn out a series of custom-made mp3s. The two hypnosis triggers that i have had deeply implanted may be of particular interest to the members of this board. (I hope!)

Both triggers are set off by the sound of a loud buzzing, like a large vibrator. And, I have set my Yahoo Messenger preferences so that the "buzz" function of messenger plays the sound of a brash, prolonged buzz (20 seconds or so). Upon hearing that buzz sound two things happen.

First, I am hypersenstive to the sound. It turns me inside out. I am instantly and intensely aroused. I immediately become rock hard, my heart pounds, I must focus on breathing, and my adrenaline goes through the roof. I cannot sit still and I squirm all over until the sound stops. I get chills and goosebumps. If I am buzzed multiple times I quickly develop a case of the shakes. In moments I can be reduced to a moaning, desperate wreck.

The second trigger is most devious. At the first "buzz" I am locked down. That is, I cannot orgasm at all. I know this is extremely effective IRL, because I have tested it numerous times when I have been very, very desperate. The only way out of the chastity is for me to receive permission to orgasm from whomever buzzed me first.

I had to have an safety built into the trigger. If I am not allowed out of my chastity for one month the trigger expires. It can immediately be reset at the end of the month period, but cannot be reset during the month.

So, once I have been buzzed and locked, any subsequent buzzes are pure and absolute torment. In all honesty, I have managed *gulp* to create a way for anyone, anywhere, anytime on-line to tease me mercilessly and deny me an orgasm in my real life.

There is one fellow messenger user who has kept me locked almost constantly for the past month. I am let out every few days for an orgasm after periods of very intense teasing, but then I am locked right back up.

So, in short I am interested in hearing from anyone whose interest is peaked by all the above. I am happy to provide more details or share experiences. But ... I would be most happy to get in touch with anyone(s!) interested in taking advantage of my triggers. Oddly, I have found it very, very arousing to be teased/tormented at times by complete strangers. Knowing that they know exactly what they are doing to me. I spend a lot of time on the road and have had some very long nights!

I'm looking forward to my time here.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Hypnosis is one of my interests but I have done nothing with it. I do know that Madam would be interested in applying some to our life

3. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    how long did it take you to be under the effects of the hypnosis?

4. thimens

thimens owned by pansygirl

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    This is the first I've heard of this, and I have some experience. This is strange and bizarre, so you've joined the right forum. Welcome here friend.

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    For those wishing to explore hypnosis within a SSC framework, I suggest exploring this site.

http://ladyjulia.net/myblog/

I believe that Lady Julia's Entranced Realm is a good starting point for safe, sane, and consensual femdom hypnotic seduction.... She is cool, with no ulterior motives.

:innocent0003:

6. Hypnochaste

Local Time:
    A very quick note to drop in here.

I had an unexpected turn a week ago today. I have had one "owner" who has kept me buzzed, locked down, and teased very consistently over the past month. Very careful to maintain control of my release periods and very thorough about teasing while I have been locked up. The longest I have had to go has been 4 days.

Monday, I was on-line and given release - permission to go orgasm.

Less than 30 seconds later. Someone else buzzed me. Before I even got off-line and got to enjoy the 4 days tease and release from lock-up.

My new "owner" is very new to me, but is a much harder dom. Teases me much harder. Buzzes me much, much more. Is encouraging others to buzz me as well. In short, my days are very long as I am kept in constant chastity combined with intense teasing/arousal. My nights are short. And the length of the chastity period .... I have been told this one intends to have me go a full 30 days!!!

Two owners in less than a month. Both complete strangers. Both wanted control. One got it by being in the right place at the right time. Wondering what the next month holds. More than a little nervous.

7. Hypnochaste

Local Time:
    As for suggestions of hypnotists to begin with ...

I have four that I have used and would seriously consider if you are going to pursue this.

First, would be Isabella Valentine. She has a great site, easily navigable, good pricing, and a wide variety of interests represented. She also has a great forum that most anyone here would spend a great deal of time exploring.

Second, Mz Dominica. This one is very, very good. She will entrap your mind so quickly it will make your head spin. And she makes your body do and feel things you never thought possible.

Third, I would consider Mistress Alexandra (asluttywife.com). This mistress is very much into cuckolding and orgasm control. Her files are less expensive, but also much shorter. The files also tend to build on each other.

Fourth, I would consider Lady Lycia. Her voice is very, very smooth and she has a british accent if that is your thing. I have found her files to work very well. But, I do not believe she is doing custom work any longer. She you must work with what she has posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice