Behind Barz Chastity Belt Review

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by DogsBody, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Great answer!

2. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I like your writing however it is very difficult to read as one long paragraph. Can you please use some paragraphs.
    Thank You.

Sincerely,
    FlyBoyCFI
    Down and Locked...Check

ChastityKaz and KinkySimon like this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I shall endeavour to improve. Lol

4. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just wondering, what does your penis look like after coming out of a b hind barz belt?

I recieved mine a few days ago and it is wonderful, I'm still figuring out a few thingw and bending a few pieces, but so far so good.

Today was my first lengthly (twelve hours) wear and my penis had sizeable dents in it, showing where the metal of the tube was.

The tube is exactly the right diameter for my penis, it fits but cannot expand by even a milimeter. Is this normal, or should I be thinking wider tube?

Also, did anyone else have an issue with the outer cage causing pain by pressing against the legs?

5. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I have to add my bit by saying that I really do like the look of the behindbarz belts, they look great.

Behind Barz likes this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Depending how tight the cock tube fits around the shaft will also account for the slight indentations as the penis expands or at least attempts to and these tend to leave a slight imprint that start to disappear as soon as the penis is removed and as long as there is no sense of being too large for the tube causing excess skin to stick out of the sides of the tube then all should be fine. With regard your query about the outer cage causing pain to the legs i am not really sure what you refer to so maybe try and explain what you mean a little more? obviously anything that is now sitting somewhere where there was previously nothing will take some getting used to but as with all things in life your body will adapt given time and patience. I found the open outer cage caused me more issues with rubbing against my inner thighs than the covered in model which tended to prevent the edges catching as much as i walked however i think some of that depends on how much the thighs stick out compared to younger more lean wearers than i am now. I dont know whether you have read Andy from Ruffled Sheets latest review of the complete belt in which he discusses his experiences in wearing the outer cage as well as the standard belt he previously used all the time, it is a very thorough review and he makes some very interesting pointers in the article.

Behind Barz likes this.
  7. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am looking to purchase the Behind Barz belt as it looks brilliant and from my point of view a work of art, but as its a big investment for me want it to be right. I love the sleek look of the original belt but unsure about if I really need the cage ? Can anyone let me know what benefit it is to have the cage and also I love the shiny stainless steel look but thinking of having the waist bank in Matt black colour to make it more discret or does the waist band sit low enough below the trouser waist line anyway to be hidden?
    Appreciate any bodys thoughts ?
    Thanks

8. LookButDontCum

Local Time:
    I'd highly recommend the cage!

On other devices, the balls were very exposed, normally this isn't a problem, as they can retract and roll around. However once locked in chastity, they can't retract as well and there is a hard metal or plastic thing nearby, so rolling over in bed results in painful crushing.

The behind barz cage keeps everything nice and safe and secure.

I'd really recommend the belt, I'm having a few teething issues, but most have already been solved and I think the remaining ones will go shortly. Even the worst issues I have had with my BB are still nowhere near as bad as other belts.

I found the other cage a bit painful as it kept punching me in the leg while walking. I spoke with Jo and she advised me to bend it a little bit. Now the cage is in a completly comfortable position.

Slave stroppy, do you mind if I ask, how easily can you move foreskin in the tube? I have enough space to pull it back for urination, but cannot push it forward into place (it usually pops back after half an hour). Is this normal for you, or does it indicate a tight tube.

My penis is average length, however it can be quite thick when erect, this has caused a lot of problems with sex toys not fitting in the past. So I'm just trying to work out if I need a slightly thicker tube, or if this is normal and I just need to let my body adjust.

9. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your thought. Never thought about the practical part of the cage keeping in everything from pinching etc. Good point

What about your waist belt is that still stainless steel ??

10. LookButDontCum

Local Time:
    I believe the waistband is stainless steel, altjough I went for a powder coated belt,

So far it has remained well hidden under the waistband. I check everytime I sit up from the sofa and it has always been covered, same when bending over,.

One note about that however, my belt comes with two backplates, a smooth one and another design which allows for a rod/thong to be connected from the front of the cage to the back of the belt. This second version has a little hook at the back, which may be holding up my trousers and preventing them from sliding down.
    When I get a chance I will test the other version and see if that makes a difference.

Behind Barz likes this.
  11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    With regard the question about the waist belt it is true they are all made with the same surgical stainless steel but they can come powder coated various colours if you choose that option. With my own belt i have always tended to wear tee shirts with quite long backs which always tuck well inside my trousers anyway and i have never had any issues with the belt showing whilst bending or getting up, as to your query about the tube and the thickness issue once inside the tube which i have previously smeared just a small amount of silicone lube inside to help ease in my penis tends to shrink up slightly especially due to the cold surface initially. I dont tend to retract the foreskin when i urinate and only tend to do that when i have a more thorough soak or shower and i find i can easily return the foreskin whilst still wet and flaccid anyway. I have not had an issue with the foreskin retracting myself but if you are i would think it was more likely due to the fact you had not fully returned it to its normal position completely, i find when i am sat on the toilet pan (essential anyway to pee) that the penis automatically tends to retract from the end of the tube especially if you lift the end of the tube slightly and this allows extra access to dry inside the end of the tube but also allows more access to move the foreskin if need be back or forward. I agree with the other wearers statement about the outer cage helping protect the balls etc and having seen how vulnerable the balls look on the Arch type belt i know which version i would choose to wear. The outer cage is not needed to be worn all the time indeed in my opinion i wanted it in my design as an added protection and extra layer of security should i need it and when used with the additional rod system in place it makes the belt feel so solid and secure and thats a feeling i deeply admire in it.

Behind Barz and Notouchy like this.
  12. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Brilliant information. I do prefer the stainless steel finish as it look quality but was unsure for everyday use if this would stand out if sitting / bending over etc and also just thought about getting the original belt but now thinking twice about the complete set

Behind Barz likes this.
  13. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just need to speak to my Mrs who holds the key to holy trainer and see if we can raid the saving for my upgrade. She does like shiny things and hopefully give me the nod to secure and re-home my Crown Jewels :)
    Thanks fellow chastity people for you great advise, any further thoughts please let me know.

Behind Barz likes this.
  14. DogsBody

DogsBody New member

Local Time:
    @LookButDontCum Yes, I've noticed dents / indentations in my penis when I get let out after I've been wearing the BB belt for a while, they seem to fade quickly enough, so I've never really given it much thought. I guess its no different to if you were leaning your arm on the corner of a desk for instance, do that long enough and you'll see a dent in your arm from the desk, this is no different.

If you read my review, the first post of this thread, you'll see I initially had issues with the cage rubbing my legs. The solution after speaking with Jo at BB, was a more enclosed cage section, which I believe was also slightly narrower. Having said that, it does appear to be something that gets better the more you become accustomed to it.

@chastitylocked24 You don't necessarily need the cage and can purchase the belt without it and add it later if you wish but I'd recommend getting the cage from the outset if you can. As others have said, it protects the balls from being crushed as you bend / sit down, which I found to be an issue with most of the "trapped ball" style chastity devices, because once you have a ring around the balls, they can't move out of the way like they normally would and thus can get squashed - not pleasant! The cage section stops that and depending on the style of cage, can also further restrict access to your penis.

I do sometimes wear the belt without the cage and it gives a more open "airy" feel but I have to be careful to keep my balls tucked up high, to avoid them being crushed as I sit down, which isn't an issue when I wear the full cage.

They do the belt in a variety of colours and I can see the attraction of the matt black colour, in making the belt less likely to be noticed if the waistband of your trousers slips down. I went with the standard shiny stainless steel finish, as I thought it looked simply gorgeous (I like shiny things!). I don't tend to tuck my shirts in, just have them long and hanging down over the top of my trousers and I do worry from time to time that the shiny steel might be seen if I bend over, or stretch up to reach something up high but I've never had an issue with it - the belt is usually hidden by the waistband of my trousers / underwear and I've never had an issue with it being seen.

Dumb1, Behind Barz and Notouchy like this.
  15. LookButDontCum

Local Time:
    Hi again,

Sorry about the delay, I've been busy and had to take a few weeks away from chastity.

I finally had a chance to switch backplate and found that the flat backplate didn't really make a difference. When wearing jeans or trousers with a (normal) belt, the chastity was never visible. As long as the belt was tight and above the chastitybelt, there was no way my jeans could have slipped down.

At the weekend I was wearing loose, comfortable trousers, these did tend to slip down a bit, so I had to wear a long t-shirt to cover the belt. The hooked backplate may have made a slight difference, but not much (most of the slippage was at my sides, not the back)

16. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the again for the your thoughts and valuable information
    Appreciate it

17. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    @LookButDontCum...there is an option of a flat backplate between the bums, rather than the rod ?

18. LookButDontCum

Local Time:
    @lord9 yep. My belt has a “lumpy” backplate which connects the rod from the cage. There is also a flat backplate, which I normally use.

Tbh I don't think the rod is necessary, the belt is quite secure already.

19. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Goo
    d morning gents . I have just purchased a behind ba

20. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Good morning gents . I have just purchased a behind bars belt . It is a great fit . Very comfortable and it look incredible. Had a good night sleep but woke this morning to a very swollen penis . So much so the the skin had swollen so much it not only came out of the penis cage by also through the holes in the outer cage .

I believe this maybe described as edema. I've had it with every device I've worn . I'm gutted that this has happened as everything else is perfect . Do any of you guys have any opinion on this or any advice. I want to wear the device for a few weeks at a time , will I adjust to it & is it dangerous to just ignore . Any response is appreciated.

21. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Just wondering if I need a bigger cock tube , my flaccid size is approx 45 mm I think squeezing into a smaller diameter tube may be the cause of the prob . I know this flies in the face of most chastity advice of going small . I have a metal ball trap device with a 36mm tube ant that not normally a prob , I some times get a small edema if I don't pull the skin fully back . The behindbarz belt is great . I need to find a way to over come this .

JackStrap likes this.
  22. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks , I have refitted the cage with skin pulled Bach to see if that helps . Only problem is erections are cruelly punished

23. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I have the 4 inch tube with the 50mm oval ring . I have tried the ring on its own and just felt like I have a permanent erection , it gets painful quite quickly . Not blowing my own trumpet but I've been told I'm big . Maybe I need a bigger ring and cage

24. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Allen1987 thanks for your advice. Inhav only ever had tubes before . Would always get edema of the foreskin , I found that if I pulled the skin back and fitted with an exposed head then I was ok , the problem then is too much skin bunching up at the ring end of the cage . , any open cage that I have tried has resulted in skin swelling through the openings so they have been binned . As soon as I fit the BB cock cage the skin starts to swell I will measure my flaccid with few more times . I like the openness of the belt but it is unusable with skin protruding through the bars quite this much . Thanks for your advice , I think larger may be the way to go . I'm so desperate to be able to wear the belt at least a few weeks at a time . And who know where after that .

25. LookButDontCum

Local Time:
    I had a similar problem, the tube was a bit too narrow and while I could squeeze in, it would quickly cause abrasions.

I have to say, Behind Barz could not have been more helpful when it came to replacing the tube and ring with larger models.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice