Butt plug Harness

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bornforchastity, Oct 29, 2013.

1. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
  2. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I have owned 3 different leather butt plug harnesses over time and I *highly* recommend looking into the "deluxe leather locking butt plug harness" from Purple Passion:
    http://store.purplepassion.com/servlet/Detailno=1344
    Why, IMHO, is it better than the others? Soft, comfy leather with secure and lockable buckles on all the straps. What really got Mistress to invest in one for me is that this harness has an open "V" construction... meaning that the genital area is open instead of having to deal with an annoying cockring like literally every other model out there. Sure, it sounds fun, but for all day long-term plugging, you'll want and need something comfortable!! My Mistress LOVES this harness because it can easily be combined with a CB and left alone without either plug nor belt interfering each other.

Sorry for the mini-informercial above... on to your question about the base of your plug and the issues associated with that... I looked into your specific plug and while I cannot blame you for wanting to use it with a harness, I personally don't really like that the base is oh-so-thin at the end... this would probably still be an issue even if an optional "plug pouch" holder attachment was being used. There's just not a whole lot for a strap to secure to there... the only workable options if you insist on only this plug would be a few DIY modifications that allows for it to be rigged securely onto a slotted base (which would then be kept in place with the harness's rear strap running through). I'd seen and/or done things like this in the past, message me or reply for more information.

Lastly, if you're interested in a good butt plug harness so you can stay securely plugged up, I'd have to sincerely recommend investing in a few plugs with suitable bases. The Ring Master sure looks like fun, and I'm considering purchasing one myself, but as far as harness compatibility is concerned... might want to reconsider a different butt plug for long-term wearing.

Just my humble thoughts, I am open to discuss further should you like to do so :)

latex_catsuit_doll and Victor38 like this.
  3. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Agree with boo about the selection of butt plug. If you want a device for all day wear, I strongly recommend the World's Most Comfortable Buttplug from Mr. S.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D259/world-s-most-comfortable-butt-plug.html?id=wDrNmhNV

Yeah, they are expensive, but your butt is worth it. The secret is the rubber tubing that connects the base to the bulb. I have two of them, the small and the medium. They are the best.

latex_catsuit_doll likes this.
  4. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I totally agree! COMFORT is extremely important for being plugged for extended periods with a butt plug firmly anchored inside and secured on a harness!

That's how I'm always plugged!!

I agree that the WMCBP (World's Most Comfortable Buttplug) are extremely comfortable and the best I found for long-term wear.

I have a variation of the WMCBP. I'm currently plugged with a SMALL 3.75" x 1.25" Steel Rattler Butt Plug firmly secured on the Anal shield of my T-3 Steel chastity crotchbelt. The Rattler plug is similar to the WMCPB but it's lightweight because the steel head is hollow (to house inside a low-force spring-loaded weight).
    http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D265/rattler-butt-plug.html

When the Head gets in, the sphincter naturally close and wrap around it's thin flexible rubber neck. It's SO comfortable that I oftentimes don't feel it....

jd21029 likes this.
  5. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Sorry to res this old thread but I don't want to clutter by making a new one. Can anyone recommend any other longer term (for maybe 8-9 hours) butt plug harness? It doesn't have to be leather and I'd prefer no buckles (to hide under clothing). Any suggestions or links are appreciated!

6. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    I have the Kink-Lab harnes. It works under clothes, has locking buckles (which i like better). Sometimes, Im told to go run errands around with it on.

7. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at that one. Not bad looking! How is it for daily wear? Like 7-8 hours? How is the leather, comfortable? Does it dig into you?

8. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    I have not had it on daily as of yet, maybe one day.

I can wear it longer depending on the plug, I have a few different ones. The longest I have had it on was about 9 hrs. I also slept in it one night, but no plug, so that may not count.

The leather is at first a bit stiff, but with time it has softened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice