Our first chastity device

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedformywife, Feb 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    So last week I gave my wife a chastity device for our wedding anniversary. our anniversary was on V-Day, I made her a romantic dinner and when it came time to go to bed I surprised her with the gift. I was surprised she loved it and put me in it right away. I also gave her a bag of dice and told her to roll some and she did rolling 4 and getting a 14 for 14 days locked up (rather ironic she rolled a 14 on the 14th)

After giving her and orgasm with my tongue I asked if I could get some and she said "after the amazing night I was going to give you some but you wanted to try my new gift so no" guess I should have waited to give her the gift until after we made love but I had put it on her pillow earlier in the night so there was no going back.The next night after giving her another orgasm with my tongue she let me out and allowed me to masturbate because it was my birthday and then right back to being locked up.

The rules are If I'm not nice and/or helpful to her satisfaction she gets to roll the dice again so last weekend she rolled one more and got a 5 so upping the total to 20 days. Then last night she is upped the standard for helpfulness/niceness and even though I thought I was very helpful and nice to her the last few days she said it wasn't good enough and rolled the dice this morning. lucky for me she only rolled one die and only got a 2. So now I am up to 22 days. I have asked her to come up with a word that she can use during the day that would let me know I need to do better so I don't get more days added on. I also got her a digital safe that only she knows the code to so she can lock up the key so there no getting out of this thing once she puts me in it unless she decides to.

Honestly I love wearing it, its really comfortable and being out in public with it on under my clothes is rather erotic.When I gave it to her I told her she could put me in it as much as she wants and whenever she wants so this could get interesting. we've played sex games in the past where she rolled dice and held out giving me sex for X number of days/weeks/months but I was still able to masturbate as needed/wanted but not anymore now my orgasms are completely in her control and I love it. The hardest thing to get used to so far has been when I get an erection and swell up inside the device and can't do anything about it, It drives me crazy but turns me on so much at the same time, am I weird?

the biggest surprise is how into it she is, I really thought she was going to say it was silly or a waste of money but she likes it (I think she really enjoys torturing me but wont say it) either way I am committed to her and her pleasure and wanted her to have complete control over my orgasms and this is the best way. I hope she continues to like it and use it on me for the rest of our lives.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    We were into just teasing and denial and I just mentioned that if she wanted to deny me longer I would need some help. I showed her a CB6000 online and she told me to get it. I did and 4 years later I am wearing a custom made Jailbird because the real CB6000 could not stand up to 24/7 wear. In one year the cage split and two rings broke.

I enjoy being denied and locked up. It is erotic and after a few weeks of teasing I will try to get hard with the merest touch from my wife. She likes to do that before bedtime to see me squirm. I have come to enjoy the constant feeling of sexual arousal more then the orgasm itself. I have tried to quit chastity a few times but I always miss it and go back to it.

3. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    If my wife and I like to continue this long term we will switch to a Jailbird. the one thing I don't like about the CB6000 is it is a little noticeable in loose dress pants. in jeans its not bad though. How is the Jailbird with showing compared to the CB6000?

4. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    So this morning she told me because I got mad at her yesterday she was rolling the dice again, this time 2 dice and she rolled a 7. so I'm now up to 28 days.

Also today my wife made a list of 10 chores for me to do around the house if I don't complete any of the the items to her satisfaction she gets to roll the dice for each one not completed.I am thinking it is going to be a very long time before I am let out of this CB.

I went to church this morning and it was rather exciting wearing a chastity device there. I couldn't keep my eyes of the woman in front of me she has a beautiful body and a tight ass, she was wearing knee high brown leather boots no nylons or anything a mid thigh length body forming cotton skirt that was sown like denim would be and her ass was so beautiful and sexy. I kept thinking I wonder if her or anyone else could tell I was wearing the CB and if they did what would they think of me.

CJ's hubby and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  5. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    LOL I love your last post. I have worn my CB to church many, many times, as I am locked 24/7 by my wife. I used to it by now though...

It looks like in for a lot of fun. enjoy!

6. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    it was fun. the funnest was the first day I wore it in public, I put it on in the morning of V-Day to try it out before I surprised my wife with it. I had to go shopping for the romantic dinner I had planned for the wife so I wore it all day to all the stores I went to. talking to, walking by and looking at all the women knowing if any of them came up to me and wanted to take me home they couldn't do anything with my penis. (not that it would happen and not that I would act but for some reason those thoughts went through my head) I really love this thing.

7. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Today's update (I'll only update if something good/bad happens):

So I was able to 6 out of the 10 things done on my list so my wife got to roll the dice 4 times, she took mercy on me and only rolled one for each unfinished task. she also said outside of those I was a good husband all day so she didn't do a daily roll but I didn't earn a good behavior roll (a roll for good behavior to reduce my time)

Additional time 15 days.

so my new release date is now March 29th ugh I really need to earn some good behavior rolls I want to orgasm so badly sadly I have for now wait another month. I did tell her I wanted to play hooky from work on my release day and fool around all day while the kids are at school and then she can lock me back up and roll the dice again for the next release date.

For this week she is giving me the list today so I have all week to work on it but it will have more items on the list. (I'm in the middle of a major kitchen remodel so plenty to put on the list)

wish me luck in getting the list done by Saturday.

spider203 and Jblocked like this.
  8. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    I posted about this in the creampie thread (with a little less detail) but figured I would also put it here to keep track of my journey...

So my wife unlocked me for me to clean the CB and myself and told me I could masturbate if I wanted to as a reward for being good ( I went above and beyond to not get anymore time added on). But I Want my next orgasm to be on my release day and to be from making love to my wife so I decided to try and give myself a ruined orgasm so I could eat the load. I have tried in the past to give myself a ruined orgasm but I always went too far and orgasmed but not this time.

I began to masturbate stroking my hard shaft as I have always done dreaming about making love to my beautiful wife on my release day Just as I felt I was close to orgasm I stopped, nothing. Continuing to masturbate I was again approaching orgasm but I gave it an additional stroke or two and stopped. Low and behold cum started dripping out of my throbbing hard cock right into my hand. I raised my cum filled hand to my mouth and swallowed every drop and licked my hand clean. Smiling in enjoyment of my tasty treat I look at my still throbbing hard cock wow I thought I finally did it. Is it strange that after eating it I wanted more? and as I write this I want more?

I think because I've been locked for 2 weeks without any masturbation or any penis contact except for cleaning I was able to achieve my first ruined orgasm and it was easy. I think for me that's the trick do it every few weeks after being locked with no touching until I get the hang of ruining orgasms and once I do then I can do it more often. Then as I get used to eating it and enjoying the taste I will try eating it after an orgasm (from masturbation) and then somehow beg and plead with my wife that is not gross and to let me eat my cum from her pussy. that will be the biggest challenge, its way too hardcore for her.

So glad I bought the CB for my wife and so glad I found this community, thanks everyone.

9. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I hope you keep this posting up. I really like what you have written so far. It's like going down memory lane when I first started a chastity and FLR marriage.

10. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Glad you enjoyed it, as long as I have something good to share I will post.

11. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Well I was doing so good yesterday heading towards getting a good behavior dice roll to get time taken off but last night I got upset with my wife and she decided to teach me lesson for being upset with her. She rolled 4 dice as punishment adding 15 days more locked up. so my new release date is April 13th.

She made me a list of15 things to do this week and so far I have 3 items checked off and a few partial complete. I am hoping and praying I get it all done so she keeps her hands off the dice. Last night she found some more things for me to do (for next weeks list) and said "I;m putting everything I see on the list", I just hope she doesn't put it all on the same list and breaks it over time.

I think I've created a monster but I am hornier then I have ever been since I was a teenager so I'm loving it. I just can't get over how putting a lock on my penis has me so horned up and even more madly in love with my wife. She still hasn't realized how much power and control she has over me maybe that's a good thing lol.

spider203 and Felix cum ea like this.
  12. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    well finally after 2 weeks and 3 days I was good enough to earn a good behavior roll and I must have been real good because she rolled 3 dice! I got my release day moved up 9 days so it is for now April 5th! now to just get the long list of chores done by the end of the week wish me luck.

spider203 and Felix cum ea like this.
  13. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
  14. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Just when I thought the wife wasn't into it as much as me, she told me I will be pleasing her tonight and only she will be getting serviced.

spider203 likes this.
  15. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    So my wife kept me busy this weekend with a long list of chores unfortunately for me I wasn't able to complete 6 of the chores. so last night she rolled one dice for each and added a whopping 30 days on. She did reward me though and allowed me to go down on her and eat her out, she had an amazing orgasm that I thought she was going to fall off the bed.

This morning she made a new list and said I better work on this every free minute I have. And I will be, there is no way I'm letting her near those dice again if I ever want to get PIV again this year.

spider203 likes this.
  16. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    so two days now with no bad behavior for me but not good enough to earn good behavior rolls.

traveler likes this.
  17. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for no updates, I had to go out of town for a family emergency and just got back home form the airport. My wife let me out of the cage for the weekend but I am sure she will be locking me up shortly.

Jblocked likes this.
  18. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    So as I suspected I was locked back up. I fell asleep before her last night so this morning when we woke up she told me after my shower I need to put the CB back on.

19. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    so this weekend was an interesting one. It started out on Friday, I work from home and my wife was home as well at noon I told my wife I wanted to "please" her, I took her by the hand and led her to our bedroom, she stopped off at the bathroom to freshen up. I go into the bedroom and wait, she comes in naked and says "I figured I would give you a head start" :D. she lays down and I begin to eat her out ( so damn tasty!) and then she says "you know this would be a perfect time to use my toy" (kids are all at school so we can be loud) I get it out of the drawer (its a rabbit come hither vibrator) lube it up turn it on and slowly insert it into her pussy and lay down next to her. she puts her arms around me and quivers as I use the rabbit on her pussy and clit. she starts to shake and lets out her first moan then more moans (so nice for her to not have to hold back because of sleeping kids) and then the big O. I keep going until she can't take it anymore and grabs the rabbit from her dripping wet pussy. she lays back down with a smile from ear to ear.

I beg her to take the cage off me and let me inside her and she quickly says no , you're getting inside me till may at the earliest but I will give you a hand job. now its been over a month so my throbbing penis was pleased to get any sort of orgasm. I grab the lube and put some on my cock and some on her hand and she begins to stroke my throbbing cock. She gives amaaaazing hand jobs and this one was the best ever (probably because my penis hadn't been touched in weeks she brings me to orgasm and I moan in ecstasy. after I regain my composure I look down at the pool of cum all over me wow. beaming ear to ear I clean up get dressed and we head off to the deli for Rubens ( its St. Paddy's day after all). still beaming like the first time we made love (not sure why I felt this way but I did all weekend) it was amazing and an amazing day with an amazing woman.

As she was giving me the hand job I told her that I wanted to pamper her all weekend, starting after we were done she was to not lift a finger till Monday morning and that I was going to do all of my chores as well as all of hers so she could relax all weekend on the couch. I gave her a note pad and told her to make a list so she did. I also told her I wanted her to keep me busy from when we woke up till bed time and not give me any time to rest or watch TV and if I did she could roll the dice for each time I misbehaved or rested. She complied ( and was rather excited, uh oh what did I do) well with the list of chore she already made for me and her list of her chores I had my work cut our for me. (she continued to add things to her list throughout the weekend :eek:) by the end of Sunday I was beat with an incomplete list in hand I massaged her feet as she rolled the dice for each missed item to the tune of 40 days added to my time in chastity till I get PIV.:( (she is getting good or lucky at rolling high numbers with the dice) . She then says she'd needs a note pad to make next weeks list, I told her this was just for this weekend and she says "yea well you were so productive I think I am making you another list of my chores", uh oh I created a monster! So now I have to do all of my chores but also all of her chores again, ugh I have a feeling its going to be a very long time before I get PIV again. but she keeps reminding me this was my idea and I did this to myself, yea it was but I didn't think she would enjoy torturing me so much.

well lets hope next weekends lists are a bit more manageable.

20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Being locked up 24/7 has also made me a more law abiding person. Getting frisked by a police officer and tossed into the drunk tank for the night with who knows what kind of people doesn't sound appealing to me. My heart still skips a beat when I do get pulled over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice