Start of chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amber, May 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Hi

As some of you know i've been looking for someone to keep me controled in chastity and finally found someone last week. We agreed on a introductory session of 3 days to 2 weeks.
    Well i have started it this afternoon using the numbered lock i was sent and emailing her some pictures which included todays newspaper for proof of date.
    She was very happy with the pictures and the fact that i have followed through with the chastity we agreed on, even though she did say she would like me shaved next time so it pleases her and looks good on the eye.
    i've now been locked for a few hours and looking forward to the my life in chastity for this time, including for my 1st time wearing it to work and generally living with it 24/7.
    I am goin to try keeping a diary in here as well as the one my lady wants me to send to her daily.

Slave Matt

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    now you need to change your "locked up since:" :clap:

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    will do :)

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    DAY 1

Its now been my 1st 24 hours locked up by my lady.
    My 1st challenge was sleeping, as i have read on here it can be uncomfortable until you get used to it. I must of woke up around 5 times with my penis throbing, which took some breathing an mind control to calm it down each time. i can say this has led me to be quite tired today. Also it has been the 1st time i have wore it to work, which worried me because of the thought of people somehow noticing that i was wearing something under my pants and the fact i do quite an active job so i kept lookin to see if it was showing when i was moving around, plus because of this i kept knocking an catching it which had the power of reminding me that i have been chastised.
    It was quite weird having to sit down everytime i went to the toilet, which makes me feel a little more feminine.
    Its going to fun to see how i cope as the time gets on, the power of not being to touch my penis is quite strong, an not knowing when i will be realeased during my intro session.

Slave Matt

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Day 2

i had another uncomfortable nights sleep waking a good few times, but found a trip to the bathroom helped. it also didnt help that i was really turned on before i went to bed. it was fun at work today as everytime i went to use the bathroom the one cubicle we have was always full, so thats taught me not to wait till im ready to burst before i use the toilet :)
    i also went for my 1st run today whilst wearing my device as i do alot of exercise, apart from a bit of rubbing it went ok and could slightly hear the plastic number lock clapping agaisnt my chastity device :)
    im trying to stay focused as i have always been quite the masterbater, so im getting a bit itchy at the moment. My lady was happy with my 1st diary entry yesterday and gave me some advice, any other advice from all the decent people on here would be great to.

SlaveMatt

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Chastity journey

DAY 3

last night was the 1st night i actually got some better sleep, i still woke upa couple of time but it was nowhere as bad as the 1st few night :)
    all this was after really wanting release last night, i jus wanted to orgasim but of course its not upto me and i really want to please my lady and keep control of myself :)

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Sounds like it's going great!

I find that wearing bike shorts underneath my workout clothes helps keep a CB hidden, and reduces the clanking noises of locks! ;-p

mikecb

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    good for you, you will be surprised the effect it may have on you, after i went 24/7 i just felt my submissivness grow and grow. and my urge to please and serve my Owner to. i felt it was a real turning point in being a sub/slave, to me it made it a reality, it joined my 2 worlds together into one. now there was no deviding line between bdsm play and "normal life" the 2 are now forever fused.and no matter what im doing working, doing the shopping, a few drinks with mates, whatever, my Madam has a hold on me. and i love it :happy0158:

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    DAY 4

Sleeping is getting better apart from one occasion that took me half hour to calm my throbbing penis down. I see work as a benifit during my chastity as it keeps my mind off my sexual urges. So i think thats the way forward, keep myself busy to keep the frustration at bay. I had a message off my lady which said she was very pleased with the diary i am sending her and how happy she is with the progress im making. She says im not quite there yet but im well on my way, which please's me :)

10. Master

Master Chastity Master

Vancouver
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I am happy to see you have someone to keep you in line and how you are progressing mentally and physically.

I have had to keep people in line from afar and know that it can be trying.

11. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi slavematt,
    you really are keeping us all informed and up to date, Impressive! and thank you.
    The thing about the jogging/exercise can be helped by smearing moisturising cream around the base ring, a couple of times a day try to get some cream in there and everything will just slide around and be comfortable (how comfortable is 'comfortable') in your new state of chastity?
    You are so lucky to have and embrace the control of another in your chastity training; it is after all a training exercise and will extend your limits of endurance???
    Anyway, i also have ambitions to meet and overcome my limits in chastity and progress under true direction from an experienced controller.
    keep posting and sleeping well; that is the key!! no pun intended...
    roberta

12. bendover7

bendover7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    your a lucky man i have been trying to fine someone to help me with that i just cant lock it up my self.

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    DAY 5+6

Im doing these together as i've had a busy weekend :)
    Been trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off the obvious, its amazing how much will power you need as the days go by. I've been doing alot of running as training for my 10k run today, going to the cinema playin guitar, doing chores around the house, i find the more i've got going on helps keeps me going until sleep comes along. Just as i thought i was getting used to sleeping i had a terrible nights sleep last night, i think its down to not being in work early an having more time to sleep(which my penis didnt want to do) I was up every half hour, which was driving me nuts!! But this is where you have to stay strong and think of the benifits in the long run plus the fact i want to please my lady :)
    Todays the day i have to send here some picture updates that includes todays paper just to show im keeping to my word.

Id like to say thanks to roberta for the "running with chastity advice" as ive started to get a bit rubbing on the ball sack from the metal pin on the back ring of my cb3000.

I hope you like my diary and dont think im just goin on with myself :)

Slavematt

Ps Do people tend to wake up with your penis throbbing through the air holes in your cb3000?? Just want to know whether this is the norm or not

Thanks

14. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    you tend to wake up in the middle of the night with a throbbing potential erection? Opps did i say something inappropriate? But rest assured it is contained securely in your chastity device and will HAVE to be mentally controlled by you; and no one else can control it at that time of the morning. Delicious to know that you want it sooo much, but can't have it and the more you desire it the more frustrated you become; then you realise you need to give in and accept the chastity and even embrace it; that is when you can walk the walk, and talk the talk, and beg your 'controller' that you are ready to be released or ready to have your request rejected. either way you must accept.
    does this help?
    roberta

15. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for that roberta, thats just how im feeling at the moment :)
    you've just got to get on with it and realise you have no choice in your release so its best just to do everything to please them :)

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    DAY 7

Well yesterday evening was spent mostly recovering from my 10k run so that totally took my my off my chastity and also my frustration :) had a better nights sleep just waking up once all night :) Im starting to think im getting used to my life in chastity, and keeping my lady happy :) Although i do have the urges to orgasim now and again im managing to stay strong and seek out the benifits

Slavematt

17. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    You are definitely off to a good start. Thanks for sharing the details of your journey!

I found that if you have a really bad erection at night, getting up and going to the bathroom will relieve that. For a while at least :)

js

18. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    RELEASED

After 9 days of being locked up, i have been released for doing well during my introductory session.
    I am now able to move up to the next level with my lady using a proper lock with no emergency key and a alot longer period.
    Thanks for reading my intro diary and your comments, hope you will read my next one once i start my new journey :)

Slavematt:party0023:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice