Plastic Lock for the HTv2?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Chastsecond, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Does a plastic lock exist? If so, where can I get one? I travel quite a bit, and need to be able to pass mettle detectors.

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    no - I even sent email to maker asking

3. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I saw one somewhere on a Chinese knockoff, where even the lock was plastic.
    What has one done at the airport? Is it enough to activate the sensors?

4. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    rikers makes a all plastic model, version 2.0.
    very comfy , and cylinder lock, i had ons before but the lock failed. that may have been my fault learning curve on use and install.
    will buy another soon.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I have a HT v2 and it has a built in lock so that you cannot use an external lock. They use a common cabinet lock built into the frame so to replace that with a plastic lock would mean retooling and not something many will ask for since the great majority of people who buy chastity devices end up putting them away after the initial excitement wears off. If you plan on wearing it going through metal detectors you are best off with the CB6000 and a serial numbered plastic lock. I have a hundred of those that I used to use. However as I grew older and wiser I realized that there is no reason at all to wear my chastity device when not practical. I would put it in my luggage and when I got to my hotel room, I put it on and send my wife a picture of it with the either the serial numbered plastic lock or the paddlock.

If being locked at all times is very important to you for some reason, and we all play differently, go into a restroom right before going through security. Once past security, go to the nearest rest room and put in back on. If you are travelling without an emergency key, you are not playing safe and sane and you, and like me, might learn the hard way that the unexpected often happens like an accident or surgical emergency where they have to insert a catheter or even worse into your urethra. It is the things we never think of happening that cause us the most problems. That is your decision though, not mine.

In any event, the HT is not the best cage to get if you are going through metal detectors and want to never take off your device for whatever reason you have. No matter what you wear you will be able to masturbate while locked. Not difficult to do so for us being locked up if symbolic and adds to my arousal but if not practical, it comes off which is not often but certainly when travelling. :)

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice