Advice for 23 year old w/Prince Albert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by apollo90, Feb 23, 2017.

1. apollo90

apollo90 New member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Hey everyone!

First of all thank you in advance for any advice.

I'm pretty new to all this but love chastity and tried a bunch of devices but none worked without a Prince Albert. So I got the PA on December 30, 2016 in a 10 gage and it's healing well. Several questions:

1. When do you think it will be ready to go to 8?
    2. What about from 8 to 6?
    3. How big will it need to be? I ideally want it no bigger than 6 but understand the risks.
    4. Are there any good cages for PAs that aren't either plastic or $300-$400+? College student here.
    5. I've done about 3 weeks before but the cage slipped. I'm hoping to go for a year. I love chastity. Any experiences with it at that length of time?
    6. What about traveling through airports? I know you'll have to go for a private screening but like will they just say nice cage, etc., or make you take it off?
    7. Bigger locks...I have been able to use tools to get the little locks off that normally come with the devices like the CB Series...any experience with a nice big padlock that doesn't stretch and pull things? One year is going to be a challenge and I need something that I can't just go the toolbox and break in 5 minutes.

A

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Ask your piercer. Mine would not let me take Mine out even for 1 second until 8 weeks. I had mine done at 8g I believe. A month later he said he could change it to 6g that hurt way more them the initial piercing. After that I bought the heaviest 6g jewelry I could get, wore it for a month, bought some tapers and went to 4g in a few minute's pain free. 4g is perfect for me as I can leave it out for 24+ hours with zero shrinkage.

3. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    There are a couple steelworx tube jacket 2 designs on dhgate for 25 bucks, I have the non fluted one and it works great, zero escape chance. Comes with 3mm and 5mm hooks.just don't lose the keys, cutting it off would be real rough.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    stretching can be tricky since we are all different. I would use tapers if you do. Dont force it. You dont want to blow out the hole or tear it. Tearing the hole will cause scar tissue which will not want to stretch as easily in the future. Took me a year to go from 10 gauge to a 2. The hole will shrink if you take the jewelry out for too long, so for example if your at a 2 and want to go down you can. You can find alot of devices for under $300 so just shop around.

5. apollo90

apollo90 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info! So my piercer said the same. We agreed that we're going to wait until March 30th for me to come in to discuss things which would be a full 3 months. Do you think it hurt more because you did it too quickly? I heard that it's double the time for each size, but that would be:

December - March from 10 to 8
    and then March - September (6 months) from 8 to 6

Although I certainly am over the pain. Didn't enjoy the piercing itself and only got it for chastity...anyway.
    I'm not worried about leaving it out, I plan to be locked in chastity as soon as possible. Honestly, I don't want it as large as a 4, I want it as small as it can be to safely work.

If I'm doing my metric conversions right (USA here) 3mm is not much bigger than a 10 gage. Is that safe? I don't want the "cheese grater" effect. A 10 is 2.56mm and an 8 is 3.26mm.

What do you mean by non-fluted?

6. apollo90

apollo90 New member

Local Time:
    What exactly are tapers? I don't want to rush, I care about safety first I'm just so ready to be locked.

7. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Not sure why it hurt more, but using the heavy jewelry was quick and involved no pain. The tapers I got where stainless steel on amazon, about 3 inches long and start at 1mm up to say 5mm like a sharpened pencil, slowly getting bigger the farther in you put it. Of it hurts. Stop. In my case I got lucky and the heavy jewelry did 99% of the work.

8. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    If you want to get started asap get a PA-5000, won't last more then 6 to 12 months before breaking but comes with lots of pa hook sizes. Just get one tight enough to keep all weight off the piercing. That's the way I did it. I still use pa tunes 1/4 inch smaller then my flaccid size so my pa has never had stress from a chastity device.

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    To your question about airport security, just tell them before you go through that you have some body jewelry that will set of the scanner. Unless you get a boneheaded supervisor that doesn't know the rules, the worst you should get is a pat-down.

10. apollo90

apollo90 New member

Local Time:
    I might look into the DH option or the PA5000, but thanks for the tips. I'm going to keep working on really soaking the piercing and letting it heal until my appointment on March 30. Thanks again. Sizing up from 10 to 8 SHOULDN'T hurt, right?

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was pierced with 10 gauge. Really irritated and painful the first week. I put in an 8 gauge after that week, went right in no stretching. Stayed at the 8 for 4 months and when my device came that needed a 6 gauge it also slipped right in without stretching.

I would make sure it was fully stretched and healed before putting any weight using your device.

Good luck!

12. apollo90

apollo90 New member

Local Time:
    Good! How can I tell it's fully healed and such? I've been masturbating quite a bit, need a cage ASAP. Ha.

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    for me the larger the PA size the more comfortable it was. Not sure why that is. So I would say 4 or 6 guage would be fine for using a device. But I also wouldnt leaving anything heavy hanging from it, that will stretch the hole even bigger over time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice