My first attempt at (self administered) full time chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bob40B, Feb 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    2/15/17 Begin 24/7 chasity and 18/7 butt plug. :D
    2/17/17 Bought a kSafe lockbox from Amazon.com.
    2/19/17 23:15 Removed cock cage and butt plug due to tornado watch/warning. :(
    Have not received the kSafe lockbox yet but when I removed the cage it made me rethink about using the lockbox to keep the keys in. kSafe has a electronic timer that can be set for up to ten hours. If the keys had been in the lockbox......
    FYI: the lockbox is made of "thick" plastic. I am assuming that in case of a real emergency I could break open the box with a good hammer but seeing that my sole income is from SSDI (I'm a right below the knee amputee) my budget is very limited so breaking the box is a option that can only be used for life threatening situations. The lockbox costs $65+ and for my budget that is a LOT of money.
    2/20/17 06:30 Locked cage back on and reinserted butt plug. I am locked, plugged and happy. :)

2. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Oops, the kSafe lockbox timer can be set for up to 10 days. Not 10 hours.

RGL likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I will admit that I do not understand self locking. Chastity is mainly about a power exchange, like Dominance and Submission play , which is missing in self locking. It also does not contain the constant teasing, pegging, whipping, etc., that many of us need as part of our chastity. However, self locking, although a different experience than those with a loving key holder, is not a lesser form of chastity, just different than what many into chastity experience. The key differences are the power exchange and constant physical teasing to keep us aroused daily.

I liken it to the difference between shooting hoops for fun and playing basketball on a team. Both are fun, but they are different experiences and attract different audiences. Enjoy what you are doing because in the end fun is what it is all about. I have been into BDSM for 47 years and did not do it as most others did. I did it my way and enjoyed it. I also tried it with an online Mistress and it was not the same as having a woman there to dominant and whip you. Both were fun to do but very different experiences.

Stick with it and keep in touch. Go to fetlife.com. Join for free. There seems to be more guys into self locking than there is here. Problem is that if you wait six months you will not find most of those guys still there. They do have a lot of chastity forums topics so give it a try too and give us posted about your journey into chastity. Good luck and soon I will be living on Social Security. I often talk to disabled men on ham radio. Many are disabled, home bound and talking is the only contact they have with other humans. So many of us hams try to keep in touch with them to make sure they are OK, cheer them up, listen to their stories and in general try to brighten their day. We did not talk about sexual or political stuff over the airwaves so I have no idea of what they do for their sexual needs. I am sure that it can be very difficult. Good luck and if you need some advice, do not hesitate to ask. Also good to hear that you have a way to get to an emergency key because my balls were on fire last night and the pain was so bad that I had to unlock. Since you have two keys you can keep one locked in the safe and another secured in a way that will not cost you money to obtain. It can be put into a block of ice. My wife wraps my emergency key with tin foil, plastic, paper and anything else she can find and makes a ball around it using lots of sticky tape. It takes me 15 minutes to get the emergency key out. That works for me. When I am tempted to get that key, the work involved to get it deters me and if I did use it, I lose nothing but time and sweat. :)

bob40B likes this.
  4. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    "Vinny, post: 195673, member: 35879"]I will admit that I do not understand self locking......."

Hi Vinny, thank you for your kind comments. I'm not a social animal by any definition and tend to be a lone wolf, in fact I very much prefer a life of solitude, filled with peace 'n quiet. I guess this is the result of being an only child and a Army brat who never stayed in one place very long. I'm in no way trying to solicit feelings of sadness that's just me. Oh, I've had the usual life events...... marriage then divorce, raised my two children by my self since the youngest was 4, had a good career as a computer programmer but retired after my leg amputation. The "Wrecking Crew" (that's what I called my kids when they were younger) and I are still close.

But this solitude has a price of not much contact with likeminded kinky folks. Ergo, no one to be a key holder. And while I fully appreciate the need for an emergency key I think I have found a somewhat safe way to "lock up" both keys to my cock cage by using a product called a kSafe. It's made entirely of thick plastic and my intention is to break into it using a hammer if a emergency exists. This way I can lock up both keys and the high cost (for me at least) to replace a trashed lockbox would be a deterrent from taking a hammer to it to gain access to the keys. In theory at least.

Another thought I've had is to set the timer for ten days, activate the timer then immediately remove the batteries. Then if I get antsy and want to unlock the cage by putting the batteries back into the timer I would still have to wait the original ten days giving me time to cool down. Oh, and I ordered the clear box so I can see the keys locked inside which I'm hoping will give me a feeling of being helplessly controlled though be it by an electronic device instead of by a Mistress/Dom.

Anyway, again thank you for your kind words and I wish you 'n yours continued happiness.

5. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    LOL, no I saw my typo shorty after I had submitted the post. :)

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    @bob40B - I have no friends at this time and have not for the last 6 years. I used to be a computer programmer too and am now a CIO of a national corporation. I work from home due to some medical issues caused by diabetes and an accident I had while on a plane. I took a cut in pay to cover the cost of hiring consultants to do the physical work I cannot do since I live a few thousand miles from any of our offices. I live in a large retirement community in a small ranch house surrounded by a lot of other houses. I am happy though but after a lifetime of giving speeches, flying around the world to work with governments and making "friends" to advance my career, I am enjoying my solitude. Most thing being a loner is a problem to be solved. Not me. I enjoy not having to compromise things that I want to do, when I want to do them. I see the movies I want to see. I eat dinner at the restaurants I like and at the time I like to eat. My wife is my best friend so that helps.

You seem to have everything under control. The hard part is enduring the orgasm denial. The best I ever did was 4 months but we dropped down to one month and now 1 week after 4 years of very few orgasms. At my age my last orgasm can really be my last orgam.

bob40B likes this.
  7. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:

8. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    According to Amazon.com package tracking, my new larger butt plug and the kSafe lockbox should be here tomorrow! Yah!! :rolleyes:

9. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2/20/17 06:30 Locked cage back on and reinserted butt plug. I am locked, plugged and happy. :)[/QUOTE]

2/22/17 13:55 Returned from my prosthetic appointment. Need a new prosthetic. Butt plug gave me no problems in fact I didn't even give it a thought while at the office. Of course I went locked and had no problems with the cage either. For the cock cage being a Chinese knockoff it is doing very well. No pinching, no slipping/pulling out, not heavy at all and is unnoticeable under my clothing. I want to upgrade to a "real" cock cage someday but my current knockoff cage gives me no reason to incur the extra cost.

Have a kinky day everybody! :)

10. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2/22/17 16:07 The new digital lockbox AND my new butt plug came in the mail today. :) As soon as I got home with the Amazon.com package I pulled out my current plug, washed it, washed the new plug, put a thin coat of KY on it and with fingers crossed that the plug would go in without issues gave it a good push....................the plug went in all the way easily with the first push!!:D

Ok, now my game plan is to follow the same regime I was using with the smaller/old butt plug (see a previous post) for a few days. If the new plug stays in without popping out on its own for several days in a row then I'll venture out in public, someplace not heavily populated like a park, without wearing a girdle as I usually do and see it it stays in my ass without popping out. After three times in a row without the plug popping out I'll consider it safe to use everywhere without embarrassment from the time I wake up to bedtime.

Next step will be to start being plugged overnight while sleeping. For this I plan to use my old/smaller butt plug as a "night plug" so I'll be able to sleep in resemble comfort. I'm thinking I'll wake up each morning, remove the "night plug" and clean it. Then remain unplugged for three hours or until I have a bowel movement, whichever comes first then put in the "day plug " (the new, bigger one I got today) and go about my day.:cool:

What do y'all think, is being unplugged for 3 hours (or less if I have a bowel movement before the entire three hours have passed) in a 24 hour period is enough time to not be plugged to allow for a bowel movement? o_O

Thanks for stopping by and have a kinky day! :)

P.S. I tried to upload a pic I took with my iPad of both the day and night plugs but the website said the pic/file is too large. :(

11. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2/22/17 16:07 The new digital lockbox AND my new butt plug came in the mail today. :)

2/23/17 08:22 This morning after being plugged i unbox the digital lockbox, wow looks great! I bought the mini sized box as it's only purpose is to keep keys locked and secured. After testing it while empty for five minutes I put both chastity keys in the box and set the timer for nine days and after hearing the motor softly whirl the keys are locked. :confused:

The walls of the lockbox are about a quarter inch thick. If a REAL emergency occurs I can break the box open with a heavy hammer BUT at a cost of $60+ the emergency better be life or death cause my only income is SSDI so my meager budget can't take another hit to replace it. Good deterrent.

The reason I chose nine days is my first of what will become a monthly cleaning/inspection is scheduled for March third. After that is completed and the cock cage is locked back on the keys will be put back in the lockbox, the timer set for the highest time interval and the timer started. Immediately after starting the timer I'll remove the batteries, which are in a compartment located in such a way that allows access to the batteries while the lockbox is closed and locked, which will stop the timer. The apparent EPROM holds the time remaining at the time the batteries are removed and when the batteries are replaced the timer resumes from where it was at the time the batteries were removed.

It is my hope that by stopping the timer with 10 days remaining that should I get "ansy" :eek: and want to be released from my cock cage I'll have to first replace the batteries but still have to wait the ten days to elapse before the box unlocks. This will force me to wait and hopefully calm down enough to chill out. The timer will allow the user to add but not reduce time. After I have regained my sanity i can add time to bring the timer back to a full ten days. All will be good again.

I have a app on my iPad (which my kids gave me for Christmas :)) that allows the user to set multiple recurring events and the ability to set a "Prealarm". I have add a event for the third of each month with a ten day prealarm. When the prealarm occurs I will insert the batteries to restart the timer so when the cleaning/inspection day alarm occurs the box will be unlocked allowing access to the chastity keys.

Wish me luck.

Have a kinky day y'all! :)

12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am sure you will find some satisfactory way to make things work. Seems like your well on your way; Hope you can have fun and find some enjoyment along the way.

13. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Ty Gil for your kind words. :)

14. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    With chastity comes tranquillity?

I was driving home from Walmart today and while waiting for a traffic light it occurred to me that I am feeling very calm and relaxed. I'm not fuming at the light for not turning green, thoughts are not racing through my mind, worries are gone, I'm not furiously playing with myself, in other words I'm happy :). I really feel happy and relaxed. I'm not in a absent minded heavily tranquilized stupor like I was during a very bad time in my life, just happily chilled.

I have been locked 24/7 for only a short period of time but I'm wondering if I'm a freakish oddity o_O or have truly found peace of mind thru chastity? :)

15. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Oh shit! I thought my kSafe would unlock today and give access to my cock cage keys but no, this morning when I woke up and looked at the digital display I saw that there is still one day and some hours. :eek:

I've been locked since 2/15, I'm ready to get free. :confused:

16. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Cock is locked in its cage again. kSafe timer set for 10 days and running, I have a dr appt 3/16 so I need out b4 4/5. :)

Attached Files:

17. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Ordered a black plastic CB6000S today from Amazon.com.

Plan to use it with plastic security seals for traveling instead of my usual metal CB6000S with metal Master padlock.

Went to my doctors office today for six month lab work. I did not remove the cock cage. :rolleyes:

Next week I have another doctor appointment to go over the results of the tests. On that day I'll remove the cock cage. The doctor has never checked anything below the belt during these routine checkups but with my luck .......

My daily butt plug routine is going well, slower than I'd plan with increasing the size of the plugs. Current size plug is working out very well but the last time I slightly increased the diameter I was very, very sore by the end of the day so I went back to what I'm plugged with currently. I'll try again to increase the diameter in a couple of months. I am able to pass gas when plugged so that is also not a issue. :oops:

My daily plug routine is to be plugged from 9pm to 6pm the following day at which time I remove the plug. The 3 hours I'm not plugged between 6pm and 9pm is to allow for a bowel movement. So far each day when I remove (and clean) the plug I have a easy bowel movement with 20 minutes. As soon as I have a bowel movement I insert the plug. Sorry if this is TMI but I wanted to document that it is possible to use a reasonably sized butt plug 21+ hours a day without problems.

I'm caged 24/7 and plugged 21+/7.............life is good :)...............and kinky! :D

boisub likes this.
  18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM

Just wondering. How do you propose to get at your keys if they are secured away for 10 days ??

19. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    After my last cleaning on 3/4, I locked the keys on 3/5 and set the timer for 9 days (timer can be set from 1 minute to 9 days 23 hours) which should cause the lockbox to unlock late evening 3/14ish. My dr appt is 3/16. When I get more accustomed to the timer I will set the time to be closer to time/day the keys are needed.

20. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thank you boisub! :)

21. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    21/7 butt plug regimen is interfering with 24/7 chastity.

Of the two, being locked in my cock cage 24/7 with 1 day unlocked per month for cleaning is more important. That being said, the use of a butt plug is still important for me to reach a goal I've set.

Morning involuntary erections are painful when caged. I've tried not being plugged overnight and the number of erections is greatly reduced.

So I'm temporary not using a plug overnight thus reducing my plug use to 10hrs/day. :( Not sure this short hiatus will accomplish anything as I need to return to 21/7 plug usage and, over time, increasing the diameter of the plugs to hopefully permanently stretch/dilate my ass.

I think dilating my ass is a medically realistic goal. I realize that going beyond a certain diameter can cause Fecal incontinence but so far my research has not revealed at roughly what diameter incontinence will occur. While I'm sure body size, weight and possibly gender would come into play when determining the diameter I still can't find anything on the web about this.

Any advice or comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

22. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have temporarily stopped chastity since 3/21/17 due to skin sores and irritations. My 24/7 routine was going great until last week when I started to feeling stinging under the cage. After removing the cage I found several problems on my skin.

The first two weeks went fine with no issues. On the third week after noticing the stinging feelings and the kSafe finally unlocked I removed the cock cage and am keeping the cage off until the skin heals.

In the meantime I've been looking for alternatives to the solid metal cage I currently am using. I'm thinking of finding one bars instead of a solid design to allow for better air circulation and viewing of the condition of my skin.

My ass is still plugged 21/7 and that is going very well. During the daily three hour window where I'm not plugged a Fleet enema is now used to further ensure that I have a bowel movement every day thus avoiding the possibility of becoming impacted. I really want to move up to the next larger sized plug now but will wait and stick to my sizing schedule. The last time I tried to rush increasing the plug size I had all kinds of problems and pains.

Thanks for reading this y'all!

23. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4/2/2017 - I've resumed 24/7 chastity after a short hiatus due to shin irritations and abrasions. Everything has healed and I'm now using a Jail Bird knock off cage. So far so good, I didn't have any problems with morning eractions this morning other than the usual discomfort but no pain or apparent shin issues. But, I went almost three weeks before the CB6000S started to cause skin problems so I'm not going to count my chickens until I get beyond three weeks with the new cage.

Today I have also started using a new bigger-badder-better butt plug! My new plug is 6 inches long! I don't know if that is considered long by those who are more "seasoned" to having their butt plugged but it's long to me! I was able to get it in without problems but boi I can sure feel it in my ass!, it's not uncomfortable at all (thank goodness) but the plug definitely makes its presence known! Woohooooooooo....

Now that I've switched to the larger plug I am going to start my planned 21/7 butt plug regime. I will be plugged with my new longer plug everyday from 6am to 6pm. At 6pm I'll pull out the long plug and clean it after which I'll use a daily Fleet enema to ensure that I have a bowel movement by 9pm. At 9pm I'll plug my ass with the smaller nighttime plug. I'll remained plugged overnight until 6am (or when I wake up whichever occurs first) when I'll remove the nighttime plug, clean it then insert the daytime plug (6") and start another day.

I have added 6pm and 9pm alarms to my iPad to ensure that I don't loose track of time and miss my 3 hour "bowel movement" window. The Doc Johnson plugs I use are so comfortable it is easy to forget that I have a plug in my ass!! Perhaps being "comfortable" means I'm not pushing myself hard enough to get my anus stretched so I can become a real sissy?! Oh my.

24. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    Local Time:
    21/7/365 butt plug regimen continues to go very well.

Since I started using my Jail Bird knockoff cock cage 24/7 things have been going very well also. I'm now using a 40mm base ring and have not had any skin problems at all.

Since I am able to see my cock thru the bars of the cage and to keep the skin and cage reasonably clean I am going to change my scheduled cage removal for cleaning/inspection from one day every month to one day every other month. This means I'll only be unlocked for a couple of hours 6 times a year instead of 12.

The noose continues to tighten.........

25. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Great to see to "ironed out" the problems and getting on great with it .
    You far braver than me I can't self lock .
    I did try doing it for a while "to get some experience for when I found a keyholder to save having teething problems for her" ,well that was my thinking anyway and I did it for a little while but it's not me ,I need someone to take control properly .
    Best of luck to you and all the self lockers out there and please keep us updated with your progress .

sissybitch and bob40B like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice