Erection Issues

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by CapturedBird, Feb 8, 2017.

1. CapturedBird

CapturedBird New member

Omaha, NE
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Hello all

I've been having issues with erections while wearing a HolytrainerV2. When I get them, particularly with morning wood, it strains at the device *hard* and pulls at my balls *hard*, and I think it causing actual dick-soreness and potential bad-things, so I haven't been wearing it full time for fear of doing harm.

Does anybody have any thoughts on how to alleviate this? I've attached a picture of the kind of 'straining' I'm talking about, from one of the times I had morning wood. It was hurting real bad. :( When I'm soft, I fill the cage just fine, with nothing hanging out like you see in the picture.

Attached Files:

Queensbitch likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yikes!

First, is base ring pretty tight? Want to just be able to jut get half finger in from the top.

Second, you have a large penis. That device might not be the best fit for someone as large.

3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I suggest you try Jailbird.

4. CapturedBird

CapturedBird New member

Omaha, NE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for such a quick response. <3

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'from the top', but pretty much any angle I try and slip my index finger between the ring and my skin, I can get to the first knuckle easily, and have to squeeze it in pretty tight to get past that first knuckle. When I'm not aroused, the device fits wonderfully and comfortably...

As for devices better for my size, any suggestions? Like locked butler suggested, I have looked at jailbird, but I'm not a huge fan of the metal cage aesthetic...

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am actually kind of a fan of the cheap cages from Amazon or dh gate. They are cheap enough to buy a few so the size is perfect, and it helps you gather info if you ever get a custom cage.

As far as the finger test...looking down, try to squeeze you finger between penis and ring along top...not from ball side. If you can get it in easy, past your knuckle, your ring is probably too large.

You might just have a large sack and a lot more room for an erection to grow before it tugs on your balls.

6. john locked

john locked Active member

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    i do not see any issues. A quite normal erection or at least your cock tries to get one :-D

7. CapturedBird

CapturedBird New member

Omaha, NE
    Local Time:
    Yeah no, definitely can't find anywhere or any part of the ring that I can reasonably and easily put much of my finger though (But it also doesn't feel excessively tight, so I don't think the opposite problem is an issue). My balls could be the issue, because when you put it that way, that's definitely what's happening -- as I get an erection, it's sliding up along the underside of my sack until my balls are squeezed very painfully tight and it has no more space to slide.

What's kind of odd, and I'm not sure why it happens, is the head of my penis retracts from filling the tip of the device when this is happening. That and general soreness makes me nervous. If I were to mess with the fit of a device by poking around at cheap ones like you suggested, what would you recommend? Maybe a longer cage?

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Would get a cage that is just a bit shorter than you when soft.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh and if this is just happening in the morning... yep mornings suck. Try drinking less right before bed

10. CapturedBird

CapturedBird New member

Omaha, NE
    Local Time:
    It's the worst in the mornings, 'cause as you know that kind of erection doesn't go away for *anything*. It can happen, but generally not nearly as badly, from regular arousal.

11. JoSub

JoSub New member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Hey, i just got my HT today and im having the same problem. The thing was really expensive so its really sad that it doesnt work as I thought.
    My penis is average size, but its a grower and it almost pops out by itself when i get an erection.

Attached Files:

12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    As a four year 24/7 wearer of several chastity devices, it goes with the territory. The good news is that if you power through 2-weeks of wearing it 24/7, your body gets used to it and you will find you have less erections. Most times now, my penis goes into hiding from the big bad lady who enjoys making it grow to see my discomfort. We rarely have me wear it during sex because of the reasons you describe. The ring will bruise my balls a little and be sore for a few days. Sometimes I had to remove my Jailbird until the soreness went away.

I am an old guy so spontaneous erections are not much of a problem anymore but I do still get them a few times a month. I just put up with them as I am always dedicated to anything I do. When I was into weightlifting I was always sore afterwards. Same with playing football. It is all part of the game.

As to damage, there is very little written about it. My wife's girlfriend was into ballbusting me for almost 30 years and my wife's favorite thing is to slap and punch my balls. Nothing has ever caused me to even think about seeing a doctor. I am sterile so I never worried about damaging my balls but even all of that stuff I still can ejaculate strong and with a lot of thick semen after a month of denial. The only thing I ever found and read online written by a Urologist who was not familiar with chastity, said that it is possible that the spongy tissue in your penis that enlarges when flooded with blood during an erection, may lose it elasticity and will prevent a rock hard erection. He was only guessing though. Obviously, most doctors are not going to be in favor of wearing something around your balls that pressed into them at times and which constricts the growth of your penis. Never met a doctor in favor of S&M either and yet I have done that for 47 years with no harm except once with a too big strap on. My eyes have always been bigger than my appetite. :)

I have started year 5 of 24/7 chastity. Although the orgasm denial periods are much smaller, I still wear my cage 24/7 and it is nor more uncomfortable than wearing my wedding ring. It is a part of me like anything you wear all the time. I have not noticed any damage to anything. Everything works as it is supposed to work but YMMV and I am not a doctor. There seems to be a good number of guys into long term chastity like me and none have reported any significant problem. After 4 months it took me a week or so to get a good erection but it did come back. Just got used to avoiding erections for so long that I had to rewire my brain to let it know it was now OK.

13. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ring size is crucial on these trapped ball devices. With my HT v2, I started with a 50mm and long tube and had similar slipping issues, the base ring was way too big. I'm a grower, less than 2 inches soft and over 6 inches hard. Now I have a 40 mm ring and the short tube, that's enough to stop daytime erections before they start and overnight erections barely pull the ring against my sack. I can wear the device for 14 days straight and it hardly moves around or slips at all. Your body will get used to the smaller rings, in fact I'm going to move down to a 36mm ring.

Also, while putting on the device, be sure to pull the head of your cock all the way through to the end of the tube, search for the stocking method, it will change your chastity life.

14. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    ring is too big. period.

Zeb6 likes this.
  15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Typical grower problem.

Likely ring is a bit big and maybe the firmness of stainless steel may help .

Xx Wendy

Zeb6 likes this.
  16. AWM

AWM New member

Local Time:
    I have an HTv2 and yes, it hurts when you start to get hard. I thinks that's the point. I think there's a reason the product is named the "holy trainer". That's not just a catchy brand name.

What is the purpose of your chastity device? Do you want your significant other to practice orgasm control? Apply T&D? Or, do you want to enforce true chastity (i.e., complete abstinence)? In addition to secure fit and comfort, consider your purpose when you select a new device.

17. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I went from a 40mm to a 38, and it was a big difference, I would caution ⚠ about trying to go down another 4mm

18. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    In what way was it a big difference? Was it uncomfortable? I've been wearing the 40mm about a year now and it seems to be getting looser as my body gets used to it. Just looking to snug things up a bit.

19. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    2mm is a lot smaller and even looks a lot smaller, it is much tighter and hard for me to put on and bot easy to even take off. It was almost like starting over. One day at first, then two, and so on. Currently I have been out for almost a week healing, perhaps I used too much Vaseline and my skin got too soft under the ring. But may be ready to go back in. It's not like when you had a 50mm ring that was way too big. I think maybe it would.be better if I had a 39mm ring. And I was coming out of the 40mm ring.

20. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The ring you're using is far too large. There will be a certain amount of pulling with any ball-trap device if you get a strong erection but a tighter ring will prevent the whole cage slipping that far.

Zeb6 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice