Games

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Guest 9392, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Are the 2 player games not working at all or we doing something wrong? My Mistress and i would really like to play the games here, betting time in chastity.

Miss Lily likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    what games please

3. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    The games available in the private chat window when you click on the gear icon.

4. Guest 9392

Guest 9392 Member

NW Florida
    Local Time:
    So whats the deal? Games? no games? nobody cares to answer?

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    i had a go and the one work for me but it was boring so i don't try another one.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I think that many of us start out with games. We tried dice games and then the wheel of chastity, which we thought was the best and easiest to use. Plus you get to enter your own things on all the slots. You can put long term chastity periods or short. You can combine them and even put text like perform oral on wife while locked up, etc..

Ultimately you may find that games take away the power transfer that chastity is about. Once my wife got over some of her guilt for denying me, she said that the games we played took the control over my orgasms away from her and left it up to chance. So we dropped the games and left it up to my wife. That is when she actually felt the power and control over my orgams and liked it so much that 5 years later we are still doing it.

The games are also very good to start off with because most keyholders who are loved ones, feel some amount of guilt in denying guys. After all, most girls are told about blue balls and the dangers of not giving them an orgasm by all the guys they ever dated. So enjoy your games and when your wife feels less guilt she may want full control. My wife would say that she wanted me to come earlier or later than the wheel or dice indicated. She also said that sometimes it was a spur of the moment thing during sex. I would actually push her hand away when she was so aroused that she wanted to make me orgasm because it was not "time" for an orgasm. So for use, the fun games we played eventually went away. Enjoy them and it is a good learning tool for your keyholder since it takes away the guilt of denying you away from her and gets her used to seeing that your balls will not explode if you do not orgasm every week. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice