My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    It is May.....

Hello all. I know it has been a while and I have been very irregular. Not much of a journal with once a month postings. LOL, so here is this months post!

For the better part of the last week, I have been so aroused. I have never heard of a CB-2000 splitting, but I am thinking the one I have may be in danger of that. It has been under a lot of pressure. I know first hand about splitting a -6000 as I did that twice. And yes, it does make a loud pop when it splits which is typically followed by a large inhale and then breath holding because of the severe pain that is being inflicted on the member. Of course, none of this helps; only getting the split cage off the penis helps.

Sorry I digressed there, but like I was saying, I have been very aroused this week. It is basically Susies fault. She got the privilege of visiting Mistress Michelle and pet for a week. While she worked very hard, there was definitely some jealousy that she was able to be there and I was not. But the biggest reason is that Susie helped MM build a whipping saw horse. Since those pictures have been posted, it has driven me crazy. Mistress and I have talked about something like that for a while and now she has it. That little device has been the center of several of our chats and Mistress is very eager to use that on me. You see, I am a bit of a thrasher during whippins, and this should help protect Mistress. So every since MM posted the pictures of her sawhorse, it has been the center of what will happen next. Now the only issue is me working out the details to go visit. I know like most things, my fantasy mind causes me to get aroused, but the real thing will be quite different. This I know for sure.

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    ahhhhh poor lil pet :innocent0002:

3. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    i was just reading about cold showers online and it said you could have a heart attack but i think that is if you have a heart condition.

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hi omegastar as i was reading your reply i had to laugh abit as in my case its not a cold shower that i worry about giving a person a heart attack its when Mistress Michelle leads you into some unknown new thing to try that gets my heart pounding lol.I was very lucky to not have to try the t-bar (at least on that visit anyways)but back to you lil pet in your (my mood)you have relaxed but you seem more like a cat sh..ing razor blades lmao i know you will love the horse its right up your alley (cat)i hope you get to try it soon.:whip:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps Happy Birthday omegastar :party0019:

6. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    hey as long as you are not in a life threatening situation its all good

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh no its nothing like that MM is a wonderful Goddess :whipbang:

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, I got on my knees a few days ago and asked you for some help. I never heard a reply!

On my knees, at your feet, looking directly into your eyes.....

Mistress will you please give me a whipping?
    Mistress will you please lock me to your whipping post?
    Mistress will you then use all of your tools to whip me?
    Mistress will you please go way past what I can tolerate?
    Mistress will you please whip me until I cry?

little pet

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummm.....I think I answered that request in an email, but for the record as you like to say so much....
    YES little pet, I will lock you to My whipping post and whip you until you beg enough for Me to have mercy on you or until you pass out, which ever one comes first!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress for being so kind. At least you did not say, 'whichever comes LAST!' That would be, uhmmm, BAD.

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Wearing thin...

So here we go, 2 posts in the same week. Watch out, little pet is back! Or at least back until he visits MM next and then who knows if he will ever be able to type or function again.

So as you all know, it is Susie's fault that I have been so aroused lately because she built that new whipping bench fro Mistress Michelle. And ever since the pictures have posted, well I have been stretching my -2000 cage. Since that time, I have noticed that I had a sore spot, which I had been ignoring. It was on the top part of the shaft about half way down. I assumed that at some point, I had experienced some shrinkage which is normal which caused a lot of skin to conjugate around the locking pin and spacer. Then I assumed I had a dream, which has been happening a lot lately, and I expanded. With all this skin there, I think some got pinched between the spacer and the ring or cage. On the -2000 there is a very small amount of play there, so I thought this to be plausible. Well this had been bothering me for a couple of days, so when I had the cage off for cleaning and shaving, I noticed that I had not one, but two of these areas. The second one was much further down the shaft and towards the right somewhat. Both sores were very similar in nature and the second one could not have been caused by the pinching like I THOUGHT the first one was. Following closer inspection, I noticed that width between the two spots was identical to the spacing of the bars on the -2000 cage. So, unless I am wrong, I have gotten two sore spots from merely being overly erect in the cage and my penis has rubbed the bars enough to create a sore. So since my SKIN is wearing thin and it appears my erections are continuing, I am having to take a few days off from the cage to let things heal up.

While I really have liked the design of the opened caged -2000 versus the closed design of the -6000, this new skin rubbing issue, well sucks. I am sure Mistress will simply say to stop trying to have erections. Personally speaking I like them, because it usually means I am thinking of Mistress Michelle and her devious deeds!

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmmm......I do not recall you telling Me of this problem, and I certainly do not remember you asking to remove My cage! Now, we both know you would have been allowed to remove it, but the issue is you didnt ask! More bad points in My book for you!!!

Shame you arent close by, I could lock this steel one on you than My cks brought Me!! I dont think it would cause the same issues, plus its heavy and I know you would LOVE that!!

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    I'm sorry....

Mistress, I am so sorry. I should have contacted you first and I was remiss. Just know that I did remove it for any other reason than safety and I never even thought about doing anything other than letting things heal. It will not happen again. I submit to you and await any corrective instructions. Please forgive me.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Jeez! Some guys have ALL the luck! :tortoise:

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL mikecb. Trust me on this one; it IS all luck, good fortune, etc right up until it starts, then I classify it more in the stupidity range for getting there in the first place. Then when it is over and I am able to see and focus on how amused or happy Mistress is, then it is back to good.

16. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    VERY true little pet. pure LUCK and what one does with his/her 1 in a trillion chance with his/her good fortune is simply a result of his/her obedience and loyalty to that once in a life time luck. Mistress Michelle IS amazing!

and so is little pet. sadistic and perverted just the way W/we love him also. needs to work on his asking for permission skills but his excitement for the Ripper and Attitude Adjustment Bench will fix that SOON, winks.

LOVE

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well I guess that is why I am in continual training. Oh well, the heart is in the right palce, I try hard, and sometimes I am hard, both of which MM will take care of soon.

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well not much has been going on in my world. But then I like to keep a low profile. Keeps me out of trouble. I have had several chats with Mistress, which I always enjoy. I have been working on a time where I can go visit and that is narrowed down. As a result, we have been chatting about that up coming visit. I have also been sharing some of my thoughts with Mistress. Like last time, the 'Mexican Prison', my mind is running rampant. I hope I dont later regret that. I know for a fact, that right now, I love thinking about it. There goes that fantasy vs reality thing again. What a struggle.

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Deep breaths as Mistress Watchful told me .... lol i love ya :happy0187:

20. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    i envy you, little pet...all that time you get with Mistress Michelle and me stuck on the Left Coast hoping for table scraps....lol

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL guidoboy. Man, I am a table scrap. Heck, last time I was their, there were times I wished I had gotten table scraps.

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hey.....I fed you silly little pet, next time you may not be so lucky!!!

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    OK, OK. I did a get a meal or two hear and there, but I missed a couple along the way too. And personally speaking, I feel lucky anytime I can be in your presence. So anything after that is a bonus! Miss ya, can't wait till out next meeting.

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I cant wait either, My whipping horsey is just dying for you to be locked onto it with your long legs spread apart and those balls tied down, the slightest move on your part is going to hurt like hell!!!

25. susie q

Local Time:
    You can always cook some chicken... while your in the coop ??? good luck on that one lol:innocent0006:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice