CB6000: Pullouts, KSD-3G or POI? PA?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Xela, May 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Xela

Xela Level 1 Deviant

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Hello all!

Well, the title says it all, albeit in acronyms. I've just gotten a CB6000, and besides a small split already on the top near the tip *shakes fist*, I'm having the issue that I can pull out of any combination of rings/spacers that I can reasonably fit into.

The smallest ring I can fit into is the 4, but it gets extremely uncomfortable when I get erect and turns my testicles purple, so I'm thinking that isn't the right size. And besides, I can pull out of that when flaccid. I'm not even going to try for ring 5. Ring 3 seems to work okay so far, but I can pull out. As for the spacer, the longer it is the more comfortable it seems to be when I'm erect. However, it doesn't seem to have any major influence on pullout while flaccid.

So, my question is: What have you tried to prevent pullout? Did it work? Did you modify your CB3000 Points of Intrigue? Did you pick up the KSD-3G? If you haven't had any issues, I'd be curious to hear about that as well, because I can't picture anyone not having pullout issues with the unmodified unit.

Also, would a piercing help, and how? I can't picture it, and I'm not thrilled with the concept (as I'm the type of person who would get it snagged on something), but I might consider it if it would work.

Thanks,
    -Xela

2. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I too had this problem when I first purchased the CB6000. The KSD-G3 found at www.keptforher.com solved that issue completely for me. I think I would try that before I got a piercing. Also, use the smallest size of everything that is comfortable for now. Do not worry about pulling out just yet. Allow your body time to adjust to wearing the divice first. Once it becomes comfortable, then go to a smaller size ring and spacer. See if that becomes comfortable. If it does, then try the next smaller size. If it doesn't go back to the size that was comfortable.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I must admit that I never tried the KSD, but my penis changes size so much I can't imagine that a KSD that is tight enough when I am at my smallest wouldn't be too tight for long-term wear when I am at my "average" flaccid size.

I tried "O" rings behind the glans, but decided the only way to have any real, long term security was with a PA piercing. It seems extreme at first, but once you get it done, it's no big deal.

With the PA, I have been able to make a small rod that holds the penis inside the cage, regardless of how it changes size. Maturemetal and I are collaborating on making them out of stainless steel, so i will be able to test it long-term. Have a look at my albums for a complete description.

5. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I have a problem with pullout too -- my biggest issue is that I'm more of a grower so when I'm flaccid things are relatively easy to move around and when I'm hard sometimes it's entirely uncomfortable. I'm currently using the 2nd largest ring and nearly the smallest spacer -- the next ring size down is far too uncomfortable even with longer spacers in place.

I tried buying a KSD G2 (I have a CB Curve) but found that even with the largest one, I could still pull out unless I was rock hard and then it was excruciatingly painful. As much as I'd like it to be inescapable... for now my chastity is mostly mental and I get to enjoy the 24/7 bondage of the cage being locked on, even though I can get around it.

6. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I used the KSD-2 with the CB3000 and found that even the smallest size did not prevent me from being able to pull out. The KSD-3 though is just different enough that I find that it prevents me from pulling out of the CB6000.

7. Xela

Xela Level 1 Deviant

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice! I will try stepping down the ring sizes as I get used to it, though I don't think there is room for improvement there. I'm more optimistic about being able to step the spacer down, I'm currently on the 2nd longest. I did go and order the KSD-3G, which will hopefully be here wednesday, I can't wait! (So much for patience...).

I'm a little skeptical as I also sometimes shrink to below my average state. If it doesn't work out, I will think more about the piercing. I already have a pierced nipple, but down there is a whole different ball game (heh heh).

8. mchlturner796

mchlturner796 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I quit messing with the cbs and went with the Exobelt V-1. I am now locked securely and cant even try to pull out. Its too painful. Its also easier to hide under clothing.

9. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    pullout is possible with every ring and spacers combinations imo...but putting back the penis in place looks impossible, so you'll get busted if you try!

10. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    i have tried the ksdg2 with the cb3k: result was either I could pull out or it would be so tight i couldn't pee without pushing.

Same goes for the ksdg3 for the cb6k. I'd imagine pressure would be an issue for the POI.

the worse thing is that anything that puts constant pressure on any skin WILL cause skin breakdown. You will end up with a pressure ulcer on your penis. NOT FUN. and if that gets infected...... lolz.. well you better hope it doesn't happen.

short term it would be ok as long as you were taking it off to let the skin rest.

PA, while also posing a infection risk as you are breaking the skin barrier (albeit in a way more sterile fashion - if your piercer is worth their salt), is a nicer alternative that you'll be able to be locked up 24/7 without the risk of skin breakdown. (it will alter your ability to pee standing up)

11. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I tried the KSD-G3 and it almost worked, but with enough soap I could escape and get back in.

I am using an O-ring now, behind the glands with the attaching wire out the front opening and looped back to the lock. So far, I can not pull out and get back in without being caught.

The other thing I did was to cover the end with a piece of screening (nylon). This stops me from using a tool to hold the O-ring or pull the penis if the O-ring came off (preventing reinsertion into the O-ring.

I am also considering making slots int he tube and covering those with screening in the same way, to allow more air.

Detectability, not incapability.

js

12. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6000 pullout

I just posted this yesterday on The Mall.

Well - good news and bad news. The good news - it works. The bad news - I can't get out anymore.

I had tried the "O" ring behind the head and one of the plastic travel locks through it but that caused skin irritation.

Solution - I bought one of the stainless steel frenum rings from Stockroom and found a 3 mm stainless steel chain on e-bay. I opened up the ring on the end of the chain, slid it over the frenum ring and pinched it closed with pliers.

After cutting the chain, I ended up with about 1 1/2 inch of chain hanging down thru the previous hole drilled in the bottom of the 6000. Through the end of the solid link I attached one of the plastic locks. There is enough slack to expand and shrink. Sometimes the chain does not fall down thru the hole so I have to reach thru my pocket and pull but that is no problem.

I'm pretty well screwed now - or rather not. Thing is - I was planning on a pierce but don't need to now. Got to be carefull with a bathing suit or shorts on as the plastic tab does hang down and can show. Thats how I got caught trying it out - my lady saw the tag and wanted to see. This was 12 days ago.

Now - I could probably slide out of the frenum ring if I had to (wanted to) but no way could I ever get back into it as it only reaches half way up the tube. I'd be guilty without a trial. Ain't worth it.

13. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Just a thought, The PA is the most secure way to go. I do offer the oval base rings that greatly reduce if not eliminate pull out.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    hi im new but as no one has mentioned the POI i thought i would. my madam has fitted these to my curve and the certainly hold you in! i also like them cause the moment i start to get hard they bite! feels almost like my owners perfectly manicured nails digging in to me, punishing my disobedence.

15. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It seems like the POI (like many other products) only work for some of the people who use them. I've tried them all, and I end up with scabs and cuts along my shaft when I wake up in the morning from the night time erections (even after filing down the smallest ones). If they work for you then that's great, but it doesn't seem worth the money to me.

As far as the KSD, I would like to try the g3, but I am using a cb2k and the do not make any that will fit the belt unfortunately. I can say that my ksd-2g trial was nothing but failure. If you are "grower" in girth then it is impossible to get the correct fit that will prevent you from pulling out when flaccid while not cutting off blood flow when hard. I tried cutting the smallest ring in half and sanding everything down, but if you even have a tiny bit of a corner then you will end up with impressions along the shaft (and it isn't very secure either).

I also tried using an o-ring that would go around the head of the penis. At the bottom of the o-ring, I strung a zip tie through and zipped it to the bottom bars of the cb. It is extremely effective for me in that you *could* pull out, but you'd get caught. The only issue has been from the tightness of the o-ring when erect and some irritation of the skin (presumably from the rubber). I just ordered the same ring that bakio98 is using, and I intend to give that a try when it arrives.

All in all, I feel like the only way to truly prevent pullout in most of these devices is to get a piercing. If I could go that way I would, but my wife does not wish that I get this done since we still have *vanilla* sex quite often and she enjoys fellatio. I would be too afraid to chip her tooth during this.

I have also looked into the Exobelt V1. It looks like it would be much more secure then the Miller's line. I am still a bit weary as it could very well end up in the closet for a few years though, lol.

16. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    im glad i read your post on pressure sores choe.2b. i recently put a poi in my cb6000 and aside from the excruciating pain i was concerned with health risks and you answered it for me and i appreciate that. maybe i will only use it for short periods of time now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice