Neosteel Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Abulia, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I own many steel devices and belts but to date not a Neosteel. It’s something that I aspire to! ;) Mostly, it’s due to my confusion around their products, differences, recommendations, etc. as their website is so poor. So I would really appreciate any feedback or assistance.

About me: Slight build male, slightly overweight (185 lbs), with a small flaccid penis with moderate growth. Unpierced and with high, tight scrotum. This makes ball trap devices for me a complete no-go. I’m not physically active (sports) and have a mundane day job with lots of sitting. I travel for work and something that fits in the luggage would be a bonus.

I am concerned with hygiene for potential long-term wear (weeks) and limited ability to have a keyholder inspect. Anal access is a bit of a “must” for me, be it for play or plugging; this is probably the area where the Neosteel options most frustrate me.

With my previous belt experience, my largest issue (beyond hygiene mentioned above) is pain while sitting. I’ve had tubes that have pressed up into the coccyx and really hurt, so avoiding is a large concern.

Any Neosteel belt I purchase would be Masterpiece style.

1. The Arch: This seems to be the most popular but I hesitate for a few reasons. The first of which, honestly, is it’s so fugly. It’s the least attractive option out there but ultimately might not be for me. Is it that much more comfortable than the others?

2. Spaceless: I’m interested in this one but it’s so new there doesn’t seem to be much info on it. One issue I had with previous belts were the width causing issues while walking and seeming unnatural.

3. Standard System: The oldest and most traditional design. This takes the rear Ergo Module and well as the standard rear module and the Male Sports module which appears to be the traditional single wire. What is unique for this version is the front piece and I don’t understand how it differs from the She Male (below) version. I think the penis tube has a completely open bottom?

4. She Male: Aside from the front grille and female-looking profile, I’m told that the tube has some changes. What are they?

The largest issue I think I need to identify are how the Total System, Ergo Rear, and Sports System differ for the rear. Which is the most comfortable? Why go with an Ergo versus a Total?

Any assistance would be helpful, in particular better pictures of the devices than what Neosteel has online.

2. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I have both the masterpiece arch ergo and fun sports module as well the masterpiece is really comfortable especially sitting on a well cushioned chair the fun is even better because it's a shorter tube I've yet to wear it longer than a few days but I'm sure with more time in the ergo would be plenty comfortable the sports is really comfortable minus the troubles with number 2 on the toilet hope this helps some.

3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    when I chose my belt, I wrote down what I'd had it would may cost and what I should not be ...
    it was not important what others would or how it looked and how populæret one or the other type was.

yes neosteels home page is not super good but they are mega cute to visit and I have also done.

I have no probler hygiene aching when I'm in the belt 1-3 days or 5-10 days.

and yes there are as forskæld on whether you choose a standard belt or an arch or a she-male sports belt ....

for me it's a bit like that people want it all but ... 911 may not QUITE the same as a Jeep course they can run but there's big differences ...

and the same with chastity belts ....

set now want into a series føgle and see what you end up with ...

4. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Ah, then you really can compare and contrast the two (sports cable vs Ergo) and the Arch vs The Fun. What is the Fun cage like versus the Arch? Is it really just the tapered end? Photos of the two side-by-side would be extremely helpful if you could, please!

How is using the toilet with the Ergo rear? My understanding is that the Ergo rear does not provide any method of locking the anus, correct?

5. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes the only difference between the fun and arch is the taper end although i don't believe you can get the fun in a ergo rear. The ergo rear is easy to go to the bathroom in because there is nothing blocked and yes there isn't at this time to my knowledge a locking system for the anus. I will attach pictures when I get a chance to take them.

smash363636 likes this.
  6. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Neosteel was my #2 choice for an belt. My #1 was the Carrara 2.0. Check the Carrara of the list. Maby if I get more money I'll get the neosteel! Love hearing what people have to say about it

7. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know that some of my words are not always understood when I use google to translate everything from Danish to English the ..

But I can not figure out vilken type referred "fun" is?

when I go into neosteels side there ...
    Masterpiece and Classic and a new called
    Less Space System Chastity Belts

and then there are four different ways that the shield is connected from skrittet and to the belt at the back:
    chains design
    Sports design
    ergo design
    total design

and in the body of the belt it is one that is at the waist and one that is at the hip ...

Therefore I do not understand quite what to think with a "fun" belt ??
    but ergo could well be called Masterpiece which is bent and not as a vandrat ring at the waist ...

But it's hard to give advice when we do not know whether we are talking about the same .... ;-(

but again what is it you seek, thus WOULD had his belt must be able to provide a ...

you can not lock a butpluck stuck in a ergo disign ... then you had the chance you it not with this type .. but to play not with butpluk yes so good if you do not like sports model .. .

it does not help to say that ergo design is best if KH or wife will be able to unlock a butpluk stuck in the anus then it is a lie !!!!

8. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi @ smash363636.

Yes ... Carrara system is one of the other systems ...

But now the question is which model within NEOSTEEL is best ... and therefore I think maybe we should stick to NEOSTEEL and within this brand for a help as much as possible ...

9. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    i agree was just saying neosteel is my second choice. if i get enough money i am going to buy a neosteel belt. so I'm very interested in seeing what reconditions people have.

10. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    That would be super helpful, thank you!

I thought of another question of the Arch vs the Fun after looking at pictures: the Arch has 3 drain holes, the Fun appears to taper to one larger drain hole. Is that correct? In that case, the Arch would appear to be a little better hyegine-wise. Do you have an opinion on the two from that perspective?

@ata, I am familiar with what I want and the features (in general) of the various Neosteel belts. What I am really interested in are real-world experiences of they perform and feel. So while the Ergo may not lock per se, having access may be enough for my use case so I am still very much interested in hearing people's experiences with an Ergo vs a Sport vs a System rear module. I can decide for myself, thanks.

11. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    now I have so enjoyed a Male Total System Module "Masterpiece" since 2007.
    If you would like to have more hulder in the tube / pipe I do not understand you do not choose "Male Sports System Module" Masterpiece "
    and then change Climate Penis Tube is open at the end and has hulder all around .. it in my belt, I have no problem with. think it's a really good tube.

12. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:

I have uploaded a few pics of the two side by side should be in public gallery soon as for hygiene yes you are correct the fun is much easier to stay clean in however my arch has the three holes the only problem is they are clogged with the antibacterial coating restricting them quite a bit I need to drill them out larger.

13. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much. Those pictures are worth a thousand words. I had no idea the Fun was so much smaller. Is it painful? Also, I'm surprised by the width of the opening on the Fun. It looks like it would be possible to stimulate one's self potentially with something or a shower jet.

14. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    No it's not really paintful every once in a while my pa gets pinched but that's it as far as stimulation I don't have anything small enough to get any stimulation from nor have I worn it long enough for non stimulating things to become stimulating.

15. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    You can have the Climate option for the Arch after which you have something like nine holes in it. This makes it tolerable to wash and drain, but still needs weekly or biweekly proper cleanup methinks.

16. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    Any details on the masterpiece vs spaceless? I can't tell the difference.

I have a my steel. The arch or the fun is what I want now that I have experienced the full belt. For day to day the shield can get in the way. Even if you don't like the look after getting a full normal belt you will likely come to appreciate it

17. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I can't see a difference between Masterpiece or Spaceless. They're even the same price on the Neosteel store and use the same pictures. :(

I heard back from Dr. Mende on The FUN, specifically on additional climate holes. He was kind enough to provide me with a picture (attached). At this point I'm going to go with The FUN, primarily because of comfort concerns. It looks much smaller than the Arch and avoid pressing into the coccyx.

Attached Files:

18. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    Sorry for picking up on old threads but... The opening looks like you could easily fit your little finger in there and your head could possibly pop out...

I'm thinking myself to get a neosteel but I'm very confused by the website...

19. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now I do not know how flexible you are.
    But I do not think the hole in the end of the tube is more than 6 to 8 mm in diameter.
    But picture https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?attachments/ns_161025_002_01a-jpg.13361/
    But the end of the tube will probably be just around the anus and is horizontal ... I can not put my little finger back behind my back down my ass along my balls and past my anus and there my arms are not long enough Till .... i would book faith that another could see a thin stick ....
    But on your profile picture there is a belt that is far more visible and areas you can touch so I do not understand your problem

20. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    The cage on my picture is open yes, and my foreskin blocks the peehole... That's why I am looking around to see which belt I could get that fits well and doesn't block any natural functions... And I am looking into neosteel actually as well :)

21. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now I'm not quite what you want ....
    But I would say that if you choose a neosteel sports belt then there is very little chance of touching the cock and the urine can run smoothly

22. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    I'm not too sure what I want myself, that might be the problem :) im looking for a "comfortable" device where you can sit with 4h straight, which holds a grower with small testicle without being able to pull out and to use the toilet properly.

In general I like a good grip around my penis so It can not grow into a semi election, but most of the times it blocks the urine flow then anywhere....

23. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you do not know exactly what you want and why you want it then it will be very difficult to point you in the right direction ...

It's a little bit like saying you want a car but nothing about which mortar or fave or model ... so it becomes difficult to choose right ...

But I would probably choose to say that G-string editions are preferable when sitting down a lot ....
    But when you know what you want, you have to say that

24. confused

confused New member

Local Time:
    Good morning and thanks for the patience Ata :)

Yes a gstring is the best option as it is less visible than everything else, despite more work to clean up the best choice. I'm wearing suits to work, so everything else would be seen through it.

It should be low profile as well, so you can't see the waist band through suit-shirts.

The tube should fit well so there nearly can't be an erection ( or is it better to have some room?)

Furthermore the waistband and with it the tube needs to be really close to the body, as I barely have belly fat and can move my belly inwards quite a lot. I just don't want to have any option to cheat on that device.

If I can provide any more information, let me know.

Cheers
    Confused

John likes this.
  25. kevinfranco

kevinfranco Member

Local Time:
    I know what each model is like and what functions I want, but I'm not sure which model fits my needs the best, since I have not seen any of them physically.

i'm trying to decide between the Spaceless sports and the Fun, would highly appreciate if you could shed some light on which model suits me better. What I want is comfort that allows me to work sitting down for prolonged period, as well as doing light exercise. I also want maximum security where I cannot escape and erections are significantly restrained, given the measurements are correct. Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice