Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    My pleasure Mistress and i started missing you when i left the driveway.I had to come back to my lonely hell but you can never scare me off i love serving you and pet (and daddy) its a sissygurls job.You made me feel very special and sexy (i wish you would delete a couple of those pics)but their yours sooo.I cant wait til the next time (no list)and just be your sissygurl... i love yalll very much (a giant curtsey )and thank you for tolerating me :party0011:

2. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps Mistress i got unpacked showered and locked your property back up (im a good gurl now ):gen085:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    susie.....you are always a good gurl!!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Wanted Used,,, Suit of Armor??

OMG Mistress Michelle, you must have posted this at the same time I was answering it. I never did see this part of your post. Susie was commenting on the phone about it and I thought she was just being Susie again!!! lol.

What on earth can I do for you,, please.. I will do almost anything to have Susie locked up on the Cruise. he he.. Yes I will be taking advantage of her, but not in those ways, I'm Sure!!!. As for practice, I think Suise's been around the block a time or two. She has had too, to find her way home after the bar. lol

But you can be assured, we will have a great time and pictures to prove it. Specially the ones with us in the row boat, after they throw us over board. I told Susie, now worries, we can use my boobs for life preservers, and she told me she has the paddle, but it will be short strokes. fofl...

I think the poor cruise ship lines will never be the same again. But what the hell, life's too short to not too have some fun.. and Fun us Gurls will have. I can't wait till we leave port. We will be the two gurls with the biggest smiles on, cause we are the hottest sexy sluts on the waters that week.

Thanks for the thoughts, even though I don't think I will be using them.. Well you never know. Tanya has a mind of her know, and she gets a little overboard sometimes. Get it Overboard,,, I made a funny!!! Luv ya Tanya

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Hello everyone it has taken me long enough to post so here goes. It was a wonderful visit to MMs and pets we had a great time and alot of laughs and alot of hard work but worth every second of it.The coop was a trip as neither one of us had much of a clue as to what we were doing (butted heads a couple of times MM always won of course lol)but together we learned alot.Pet recovery is still slow but ongoing i think hes a little flustered but hes very strong and never giving up.Mistress has some new toys along with the bench and crop (iiiiiiiieeeeeeee)thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments and i cant wait to see them again ... Mistress says no list next time hmmmm ?? but np either way for i love them very much and will always server her as long as she will allow me to ... ok all for now curtsey to allall.:whipbang:

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I do always win dont I susie!! Well, thats the way it is, and will always be LOL

My little pet has gone crazy since you built My whipping bench, hes dying to get up here so I can take advantage of him. You all know how little pets mind works, he thinks ALOT!! Interesting thing is, hes still thinking of more things I can do to inflict pain upon him even when hes here. Hes ordered Me a new 'toy' I dont know what it is yet but as soon as it gets here I'll post a picture. He has told Me that he must be crazy for buying it and that all My subbies will hate it....hummmmm wonder what it could be???

We have to go up to Pittsburg the first of next month and cks is going to come and meet us there for dinner and, well....some extra ciricular activities. We can do that in the motel room, but most of you know how shy My cks is so he sent Me a text last night saying, where are we going to have private space for........, so I sent him a text back that said, In the bathroom of course LMAO, hope its a big bathroom, I need plenty of swinging room!!

So the sun is shining and its a beautiful day, time to go outside and enjoy it.
    Have a good day everyone!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

7. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Thinking is good, mostly, well sort of,.......... OK, you win Mistress, it is bad and I am obsessed with thinking!

That is a great idea. You know how the accoustics are in a bathroom with all that tile. The echo will be perfect; both for the smack and then the ensuing scream!

:D

8. susie q

Local Time:
    Dang you lil pet i dont know what it is but im sure it will hurt me alot worse than you (iiiiiiieeeeeeee im not a pain slut)maybe MM will have mercy on me ???? (hope hope hope ) lol i hope you enjoy the coop lmao love ya lil pet :loveCM:

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL... You're too funny susie. From what I heard from MM, that new crop is dangerous, you know the Meat Ripper, or 'The Ripper' as I refer to it as. So I do not think you have anything to worry about. If you took The Ripper, then I am sure you can deal with whatever else MM receives. Who knows, it might be a nice pretty set of ball weights, or nipple clamps!!!

Susie, want to guess what it is?

10. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    acoustics! :confused0068:

lil pet may i please borrow your gag? i'm always nervous when MM is thinking <lol> but now . . . your thinking also? stop that! <smiles>.

yes, MM has "some how" <winks> convinced Her cks that it would be a good idea for him to visit Her and Her pet while T/they attend a meeting in Pittspuke. sorry, a Cleveland Browns loser fan for life, my mistake. personally i've never visited that PA area before so i am hoping pet can share some more of his excellent directions with cks. turns out the Puke is only a little over 2 hours from me. go figure!

thank You MMs "pet" for "inviting" Her cks over for a visit while Y/your up this way. i'm sure it will make for a lovely mid work week attitude adjustment for Your cks and i hope i can make the stress of the purpose Y/your trip a little more bearable!

:scared0016:

LOVE

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Nope iiiiieeeee lol lil pet :chores011:

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Guess what I got today!!!!! If you have been reading this you know little pet had purchased something for Me but wouldnt tell Me what it was....It/They came today, I am adding a picture here so you can see and I'll put them in My album as well. Hummm.....Got Me all excited seeing what little pet has on his mind. little pet reminds Me of the old saying when filling your dinner plate.......your eyes are bigger than your stomach! He is just itchin for a whippin!!! :sex020: He thinks these things are a good idea until he is actuall on his knees in front of Me, then he questions his earlier decisions!:sex020:
    Now since I am always the whipper and not the whipee LOL, I can only guess that these new toys are going to HURT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!
    I'll be taking them with Me to Pa next month when I meet up with cks for a brief visit, I'll make sure to let you all know how much he loved little pets gift!! Isnt it nice to recieve gifts and be able to share them with anyone that wants to visit Me? LMAO Cant wait to try them out!!!!! And if your interested, they came from www.CANE-IAC.com
    THANK YOU LITTLE PET!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

13. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    susie! suuuuusie! aren't you MMs tester outer sissy? :chores025:

oh my GOSH little pet! thanks for gifting MM with these wonderful . . . devices! i was thinking more along the lines of a feather boa for MM or a heat lamp for MMs litte peeps but noooooo not little pet, giggles. calling 911!

this little trip to PA to visit with MM and Her pet is getting scary QUICK! :confused0046:

this slave CAN'T wait for little pets next visit to MM! he's setting a pretty big menu for himself and i'm sure MM will not permit him leave any leftovers.

LOVE

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Sorry cks, but I figured it was good planning on my part. Order them, have them delivered right before YOUR next visit! Brilliant don't you think. If I play my cards right, maybe those toys will be 'used up' before I get there. Have a nice visit!

Hmmm, by the way, who brought that cage (the one that will be my home when I arrive)?

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    I have no problem if both you two, cks and susie, test these out first!

16. susie q

Local Time:
    AHHH wheres the love..more meat rippers ...yalll know i have no ass right??? and now the prospect of ever getting one is very slim.Im delicate ya know(mexican prison ???no im ok).. (beat to death ..no im ok)serve the Goddess im great with that. Yall make me wonder sometimes but i love yalll and cant wait to see ya sometime soon Meat Rippers iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee:chores007:

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps lil pet why sleep in a cage when theres a brand new coop made just for you lmao:sign0004:

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well, I hear that there is a vacany in the cage.....

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow, dosent seem like so many days since I posted but I guess it has.

First I would like to apologize to everyone and anyone that had issues with cks. Unfortunatly we had a parting of the ways and he is no longer My sub or a member of this site. I will not go into details other than to say I will miss him but I suppose it is for the best. I did want to tell all of you though that I am truely sorry for all the nasty things he has said in the past and to let you all know he had gone.

Now, little pet has been writting Me more stories, more like a book, and has Me on the edge of My seat every day waiting for the next chapter. Hes such a horny little thing, I know thats where all his inspiration comes from. Naughty little pet is in for a world of trouble when he visits in July....I cant wait!!! I hope he tells Me soon what week that will be so I can start getting ready for it, I am sooooo ready to have little pet here to take My frustrations out on!!!

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, I am glad you came out of hiding. WE have all been missing you. :)

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Shewwww glad i left iiiiiieeeeeee i love ya Goddess once again iiieeeeeeee lol:sex017:

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Things are slow around here but I thought I better post something or My journel may disappear LOL

little pet is up to chapter 9 in his fantasy mind.....I am really enjoying his imagination and cant wait to get My hands on him again!

susie is lonely and wants a good whippin, she actually told Me last night that she wished she was here to be locked onto My whipping horse, so I told her to come on, I need someones ass to take out My frustration on, might as well be hers! :sex020:

And....A subject for you all to think about.
    Emotional Attachment

I think that everyone that knows Me knows I cant just play around with someone like a toy, I have to be emotionally attached to them to enjoy having them, for example, I Owned cks for over 2 years, and I became very emotionally attached to him, as I know he was to Me. Now that hes gone there is a huge void in Me, like loosing a best friend. I spent tons of time on the phone with him when pet was hospitilized in Dec, lots of time online with him and on the phone then meeting him in person a couple months ago only strengthened the bond, now hes gone and I feel kinda lost to say the least. :sad0064:
    Same thing with susie and little pet, I am emotionally attached to them. So, My question is, does everyone feel this way towards thier subs/sissys/ Mistresses, or am I just crazy and looking to be hurt when one of them disappears from My life?
    I got news for susie and little pet, I am not going through this again, its too hard on Me so, I am tightning the rope around your throats...you're not going anywhere!!!!! EVER!!!!!

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    GLUP...! My neck is already hurting!

Mistress, I am not going anywhere, unless of course you whip me too hard....LOL.

24. susie q

Local Time:
    Please tighten away Mistress Michelle ..im sorry that you must feel that void i/we never want to see you hurting.To know you are in pain hurts me worse than the pain you lovingly inflict..you would have to kill me to get rid of me but i hope thats not an option lol Its a great pleasure to serve and to know you..i hope it never ends A huge curtsey and on my knees :butterfly:

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, we have jumped now from lovely spring where being outside was a pleasure to Hot summer where being outside SUCKS!! LOL
    Oh well, still have to go out, it really is a beautiful day out, just a bit steamy for Me.

Mistress Rene and dominique are coming by tomorrow to spend the night, they are on a return trip from a car show in Kentucky and this should be close to half way for them. I sure would love to get dominique across My bench while they are here, we'll see what happens.:sex020: I havent seen them since the party in Nov of last year.

Well, time to brave the heat :chores005:

Mistress Michelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice