HT2 Steel Version on sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lthrmitts, Jan 3, 2017.

1. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    @Ashley777 I ,love how you respond to all these posts, you are genuinely wicked, aren't you? lol

2. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    @owndbywife Thank you for the kind words... I think??? <hehe>. I guess this depends on what you consider wicked??? <wink> If keeping him aroused, on the edge, desperately lusting and unable to cum, willing to please me where and how I desire is wicked, welllllll... Ok I would have to say I probably qualify. <sigh>

However, my BF I am confident would agree he sees things perhaps in a different light as of late. Yes... sometimes I make him wait... and wait.... and wait.... to get his reward. He never knows when he may or may not get lucky. I find he is much much more obedient this way. I have discovered the more he cums the more he wants to cum. For example; I may let him out 3 days in a row and get him off several times. Whatever is in that hypnosis file worked because he immediately puts that sexy thing back on and lets me lock it just like a good boy. <He knows how to turn me on>

Then, I sort of shut it off so to speak. <evil grin> This is when it gets fun for me in a different way. After 3-5 days he is beginning to squirm again. I know it's getting to him because he's drooling all over me and can't keep his hands off my breast and a$$. As if that somehow helps his predicament??? <he's so cute> But between you and me, it is sexy when he comes up behind me, begins kissing my neck and rubbing my breast. His hormones raging as he becomes more and more desperate to cum again but there's nothing he can do.

I patiently wait for 7 - 10 days as he becomes my obedient little stud willing to do just about anything for me. <so cute> Using this power is a turn on for me. I may stretch it out one week, two weeks.... who knows depends on how I feel. As a result he does things that really turn me on. You have no idea how hot it is having a guy who will acquiesce anytime you desire, willing to use his soft, wet, warm, sexy tongue to slowly lick you into orgasmic convulsions making you temporarily forget your name and what year it is! You boys are so evil sometimes. It's his fault he turned me on doing all this so it's only right he remedy the situation because I sure as hell am not waiting to get off when he makes me horny. <smile> He is really REALLY good too. <Ummm OMG - so hot>

Ohhhh my.... Are you locked up darling? Maybe I should have asked that first? I wouldn't want you squirming around reading this. <hehe>

So, I guess the answer to your question is in the eye of the beholder. <wink>

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  3. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 you proved my point perfectly, I would recommend you reading my recent journal entry if you are I teredted in my status as far as locked, lol. You might have input

4. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife Watch our for Ashly she is a wild one... Don't get into convo with her if your locked up... she will have you squirming man. that journal thing looks good. Enjoyed your read and going to try it myself. Thanks.

5. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the warning, like i said she is pure evil. I received the metal H2t today, Wife is out of town so will have to wait until next week to switch my cb6000s to the metal holy. WOW it is heavy!!

alter_ego likes this.
  6. alter_ego

alter_ego Member

Local Time:
    Did
    Hey there did you get hypnosis audio file as well.?.. Maybe a week worth of listening to that will smooth things over partially when she gets back.

7. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife - Dude that chicks a fricken pistol. She's a well-oiled machine at this stuff. Something about her little sarcasm that gets you.

That thing is heavy and intimidating, isn't it? Totally worth it to me. I find it Surprisingly, very very comfortable, though. There is something about going from a plastic device that you could just break off if you want to. Into a metal device that there is nothing to cut or do to get out of it without the key. Psychologically messes with your head differently. I don't know if it's the file or the device but man it feels good. Got it late October and have not been able to go without it since. There is no getting this thing off without the key.

Did you get the files that come with it?

8. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife got the files and she is not wanting to use them, not sure why but she said she didn't want to if there was a virus or anything plus i don't think she believes in hypnosis. its up to her, not me so i guess no files for me

alter_ego likes this.
  9. alter_ego

alter_ego Member

Local Time:
    Fair enough... I have my own doubts about hypnosis as well...
    Was curious for selfish reasons...

10. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Trust me i am curious as hell about them

Ashley777 and alter_ego like this.
  11. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey guys... Trust me, I felt the same way about the file. What I found was completely different from what I was expecting, to be honest. Never in 100 years did I think this would work. I doubted so strongly, I agreed to listen just to PROVE to her it wouldn't work. She wanted to keep the remove file and not give it to me right away, so I was super cautious. If you are like me you keep thinking what if it works...?

I did a little research online and they say everyone is different so it may or may not work for a particular individual. I listened to it a few times with my eyes open and headphones on looking for anything weird and there just wasn't anything. It was really pretty straight forward So I decided to relax and try it. After a few weeks, I realized for the first time I was actually going under. by the end of the first month, I really wanted it on. Can't speak for others but it snuck up on me. Been in it now since late October and normally I would only wear it for a week or two before I wanted to leave it off.

For whatever it's worth I wouldn't fear it. Just know you should only listen if you want the effect of carving to wear it. Just in case it works! And if it's more than you bargained for just listen to the other file to remove it.

Good luck, the device is worth it alone it's super comfy. I bet you are itching to put that thing on, I was.

Ashley777 likes this.
  12. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife and @lthrmitts... Well... well... well... You two boys are so adorable. All locked up with no way to play with yourselves... <poor things>.
    Just showering me with flattering compliments? How special. <smile> And @alter_ego I even see you chiming in here too. <wink>

You know, my boyfriend listened to that silly file and he knew it was not going to work on him. I mean he even laughed at me. I can still hear him, this is a joke, how stupid, you really think this is going to work, blah blah blah... It was humiliating for me. <pouting face> So I said fine. Prove it Mr. tough talker! Talk is cheap. All I ask you to do is promise me you will listen 2 times a day for 60 days. It's NOT going to work so what's the big deal? I mean how hard could it be right? Put some headphones on and do it or aren't you man enough? <evil grin>

To my disappointment, he was right apparently it didn't work on him. But the unsolved mystery remains, the poor thing has been having a TERRIBLE, terrible time trying to leave that steel cage off of himself. I figure he just wants to turn me on so he keeps putting it on after sex that evil man. Does he have any idea how cruel that is? Seriously what a turn on. Locking it right back on after sex... OMG.. it's unfair how you boys play.

It won't work on you boys either so why not just prove it and get it over with? Man up and listen twice a day - 60 days and whala just like that... you can prove it didn't work for you either.... hehehehehe! <Wink>

And... may I add, why do the boys get to have all the fun.. what about us ladies??? Shouldn't there be a hypnosis file for us? Something like the more we listen the more determined we become to keep you locked up and the longer we keep you locked the greater our desire for oral sex grows. if you break down and give us oral sex it strengthens our determination to just prolong keeping you locked up. NOW THAT would be fun wouldn't it? Imagine the possibilities...
    night boys...

Kontraband and guest 2942 like this.
  13. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay, so wife got home today, we put it on and I can pull out the back side of it, she made me try and I succeeded, of course this is a major disappointment for her, the ring is fairly tight and I got the smallest cage, what can we do? what should we do? i hate that we spent all this money and the device is not going to work for us.

maybe its the ring size, by tight i meant it was hard to get over my balls without crushing them but is comftorable when full on. the cage does hang off of me a little so maybe it is a smaller ring needed, please let me know your thoughts

14. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    That is most definitely a file for women that needs to be created!

15. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    The best I can offer you right now is this file:

http://esuccubus.com/content/enjoy-top

Somehow however I doubt you need help enjoying the top @Ashley777 ;) However if you truly want that file made you could request it as a custom from Elena at esuccubus - she is very good ;)

16. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife.. So my wife wants to order one of these accessories go about 1/2 way in the video to see it:

Anyone know if this works? Most the time I would not be able to pull out of this especially if aroused and that's usually when I want to. I used to use an anti-pull out for the cb6 and it really worked well. You would never get back in it if you did manage to pull out and I used the middle size one the biggest one would leave a cut on the top of me if I wore it too long from pressing down on me. Anyone any experience with this one by chance? Just curious.

You might try a smaller ring? Mine is tight and works really well. Everyones, anatomy is slightly different. If this thing works it will just be added security.
    Good luck.

17. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @lthrmitts We are looking at the guardian, possibly getting it

18. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife Good deal... let's keep each other posted.

19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    little bit of soapy water and you can pretty much pull out of anything. Thats my experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice