Steelworxx Tube Jacket?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub_Cagelock_Capon, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I was looking at the steelworxx website and was wondering if any forum members have tried this device. It looks similar to pa5000 but in stainless steel.

Rympedymp likes this.
  2. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    hi
    i am locked in a pa5000 and i have just ordered the tube jacket

3. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    subdan; care to share why the change? I was pierced three weeks ago for the purpose of chastity and am planning on starting our with the PA5000, but suspect I'll be changing before long to the tube jacket or the Steelwerks Prince's collar.

4. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    just cos the tube jacket is a little smaller and we both prefer the idea of being locked in metal, the pa 5000 was really purchased as a test run for a metal device.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @subdam How are you getting on with the tube jacket? Do you have a foreskin?
    Regards
    Lucy xx

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I have a Tubejacket and wore it for 9 months. But D decided it was to open and we now have a Lori's #5, Same concept but with a hood.
    The tube jacket was modified from standard with it being longer and having the Pa pin as a hook like the PA5000, this is now standard.
    The Tubejacket is about 1/3 the weight of the Lori's #5 but neither affect my piercing. They are both comfortable and suitable for very long term wear.

7. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Any news or views on the Tube Jacket? Be really interested to hear if you have....

Many thanks

Tony

8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  9. chastityboy1989

chastityboy1989 New member

IT technician
    antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    i'm also pretty curious to learn about those type's of chastity tubes.
    more reviews please :D

10. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Well, I can give a 24 hour report. Just got mine the other day and have been wearing it now for a little over a day. For background, I have been wearing the PA 5000 for the past year, off and on, so that is my frame of reference. So far I am very impressed with the Tube Jacket. Its by far the most comfortable device I have ever worn. It almost feels just like a heavier piece of jewelry. I can move about freely an it does not pinch or grab the skin like the PA 5000 did. One thing I really like is that the post has just a very small about of wiggle room to it, unlike the post in the PA5000, which was locked into place and was immovable. So when you do move if the cock and device move at slightly different motions, the wiggle room prevents the pulling on the piercing I would get with the PA5k.

I did try to cum in the device, and it seems very effective. I got semi hard, but the size of the device made it somewhat uncomfortable, besides which the device covers the sweet spot. I suspect that is you were horny enough you might be able to achieve a ruined orgasm with this thing on, due to the device squelching the ejaculation by squeezing the shaft, but to be honest I think that is true is just about every device. I know I was able to have ruined orgasms in my Mature Metal devices.

Also, the wife loves the look of it. Its much more attractive than having a piece of black plastic on my cock and she thinks it looks like a nice piece of jewelry.

11. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Two weeks now in the device, and it remains very comfortable to wear. No issues to report, other than occasionally it will rub against the balls and might cause a slight irritation, but nothing compared to the sores I would get in ball trap devices. Its been three weeks since my last orgasm and I gave the device a good test this morning in the shower with soapy water for lube. Got really close but still could not make myself cum. My cock got good and hard and it felt good to stroke it, for the most part, but no cum.

On a side note, I have always been a grower, but with this devive I am suddenly a shower. The weight of the device is enough to keep my cock stretched out, not in a painful way at all, but I guess it weighs enough to overcome the natural inclination to shrink up.

Wife says I am in it for 30 days, at least, but hoping I can get out for a little bit this weekend to check it out. Although I dont feel any pain whatsoever, I would still like to do a visual check.

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Great report! Thanks for the detail.

How did you decide on fit? How snug did you make it?

I'm a grower as well, and am concerned about how wide the tube should be for long term comfort+safety and effectiveness.
    (I'm considering Steelworxx's tube and MCN's MouseTrap.)

13. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    I've been in the PA5000 for the past year and was using the 1.25" size, and just felt like I could go down a size. So I have a size that is just slightly above 1". I definitely suggest going for a snug fit as I think that helps make it bearable for long term wear. With the PA5000 I would always get irritation around the piercing site from where the pin would tug against it. With the tube jacket I get none of that for two reasons I think. A snugger fit, and unlike the PA5000 which is solidly in place, the pin in the tube jacket has a little bit of wiggle room in it, so even if the device and the cock didnt always move in lockstep, the wiggle room could take up the slack before it started tugging against the piercing.

If I had to do it over, I might get it about a .25" longer, but other than that we think its about perfect. Wife likes that she can tease me and edge me in the device and I can't cum. We considered the mousetrap, but having a key was important to my wife. The mousetrap essentially comes with a scewdriver.

The device did come off for inspection after 16 days in, and now back in it again. Wife says this time we will go the whole 30 days. She wants to see how badly I want to cum and if I can do it in the device.

Peter Rabbit and cphchast like this.
  14. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I bought one second hand which was too big diameter wise. Wore it a few times and found it very comfy. In the end I bought the Securocage which I find very good. The one I owned had extra bars across the front to prevent touch the head. I found these very effective although it did add to the weight.

As mentioned, very hard to stimulate to orgasm whilst wearing it. Certainly I didn't manage it.

15. sasa

sasa Anna’s pet

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I m wearing it for all days 24/7 , even doing sports like diving swimming jogging and boxing

16. buttbruce

buttbruce buttbruce

Artist
    stockholm sweden
    Local Time:
    I got the tubejacket 2 and its sooo good, you can get semi hard, but you cant cum. My mistress love it!

17. Leanne

Leanne Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Has anyone got any updates?

Longest time locked?
    Still comfortable?
    Unable / able to cum?

Etc

Thank you

18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  19. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Update;

I was kept in the tube jacket for about three and a half months with only short times let out for inspection or play. The device is truly effective, very comfortable, and easy to keep clean. The one thing that really impressed me with the device is that witth all the other devices, I knew that I couldnt tolerate wearing the device for long and would have to be let out soon. With the tube jacket I think I could be left in indefinitely.

Right now I am out of the device and have been for about a month now. I am tempted to suggest to my wife that she leave me in for an extended period of time with no relief other than milkings, or maybe even put me in and give the key to her FWB and let him decide when I am let out. This device has me thinking that I am ready to be really pushed beyond my limit. I just dont know if I feel right asking for such treatment.

bincorona likes this.
  20. SinfulTiger

SinfulTiger New member

Local Time:
    Hi, just joined site, looking for some help?

I just got a Tube Jacket 2. Wore it for 4 days straight, but had to take it off as has some redness and swelling on the shaft below the glans. For the 4 days, it was very good.

Tried many devices before, mostly off the shelf, stainless steel spiral generic one, Master Rikers which was really comfy in the day, but the pain from night time erections was too much for me, pa5000, wore for 1 day, just too small for me ( I'm certainly not big, slightly over average maybe) but also with the head exposed I could cum quite easily.

I hoped the Tube would be a long term safe device. Has anyone else had this issue? Is the swelling normal and your skin just needs to toughen up a bit? Did I try too much too soon.....or another device for the bin?

A real shame if so after persuading my wife to be the key holder, she seems to be more into this than me now, so I may have had a lucky escape, but it would have been fun to find out?

21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i would say take a break then try it out again. Sometimes it takes a few tries before you become accustomed to the device. A little bit of swelling is nothing to worry about unless it doesnt go away on its own.

22. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
  23. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    The TJ02 is super comfortable to wear and very effective. My first question is are you cut or uncut. I cut, this is easy to do. If uncut then I imagine more difficult, but doable. When you put device on have glans push out and over edge of top of tube. Yes you will push cock tip into bars and leave a mark. (enjoy!). Anyway, then slowly pull skin out of back of tube until your "lion mane" is inside tube and only edge of glans in resting on top edge of tube. Then extra skin trapped at he edge of the top of tube is now inside tube and should be smooth and unfolded. The extra skin at back of tube will fold over the end much like rolling a sock down and making a cuff. This will allow for cleaning and comfort without trapping wastes and making uncomfortable folds in the tube that may have contributed to your discomfort. One you have fit correct, this device is excellent. Good luck................T

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice