How much control does your KH actually have?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by pokekey, Jun 14, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    In the discussion on removing a Lori Tube @HollyC wrote
    This got me thinking: "Hot!". No, I also thought: "Isn't it?"

Well, let me explain. Most guys here seem to want chastity. I sure do. So it is a kinky game for me to enjoy. Seems to be the same for most guys.

But Holly's comment was hot because it implied that I'm not in control. It implied that the woman had found her own reasons for keeping him locked and they were not always in alignment with what the guy wants.

In another thread @TheKeyholderWife wrote
    Which I think is the reality for everyone. We are doing negotiated non-consensuality.

But there are different degrees of this. Some guys have to work to keep their KH interested in dominating them. Some are with women who have strong chastity agenda, and others with woman who would divorce them at any attempt to contravene chastity. Where are you and how did you get there?

I will start with my story. M and I have been together for 2 years. I introduced her to kinky play and she has taken to it. But it has taken her a while to figure out how to do it in a way that works for her and to discover that she really likes teasing me. I got pierced last January. Healing is taking a while and I expect that by September I'll be in a secure cage. M says that she is really looking forward to having that degree of control. She has gotten more strict about denying me stimulation. I'm scared and excited.

I have a safe word and we could re-negotiate. I could get out of this. She does not think that will happen because this is how my sexuality works. She is right about that. What I don't know is what would happen if I said "Safeword: I need to climax more often and need to feel penetration more often." Would she agree? Or would she say "Nope. Either I control that or I don't. You don't get a say." I think right now she might negotiate and in six months she might not.

But it is still what I want. And if I really changed to not want it I think we would re-negotiate.

2. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Guys - if you want to experience the passion of a truly liberated woman you have to (really) relinquish control...... really (sorry but - duh!)

KFox likes this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    To my Wife/Mistress and I, the cage and lock are mainly symbolic of the Domme/sub relationship that we have. You cannot padlock a person's mind! That has to be a dominance on her part and a submission to that dominance on my part for our relationship to work. For example, I am her sissy at all times 24/7 & 365, but each morning, She clicks the lock shut on my cage and gives me a tug to symbolize and to reinforce her control of me - eve while She is at work. If I have my daily chore list completed by the time She gets home,I then get released from my cage and am required to tie my balls in a pink ribbon to symbolize my status during the evening.

That cage was only recently introduced into our D/s relationship as a tool to help me break my wanking habit while She is at work. I was not doing well in that regard until the cage came along. But, Her dominance over me exists all of the time, cage or no cage!

Caged4Sazz and Hans Dietrick like this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    My Wife has ultimate control partly because she wants it, partly because I gave it to her, partly because that gift then tipped over into her taking it for herself and partly because I want her to have control. Just recently it has really swung fully over to her making her wishes needs and desires my complete focus.

Caged4Sazz and boisub like this.
  5. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Well @pokekey at the end of the day its different strokes for different folks. As it happens, for my bf and myself locking up his dick isn't solely about orgasm denial its part of a larger picture: our own interpretation of a strict female led relationship and his submission to female superiority. He wasn't forced into this, he enthusiastically agreed. But the agreement having now be enshrined is final, he is free to give his opinion about his length in chastity and as a compassionate person I will of course take that into account but the ultimate decision is mine alone. Sorry if that scares you.

6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Admittedly a little scary to lose control like that, but understandably necessary to enforcing your contract.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  7. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I don't think you would safeword out just for sexual stimulation like that.
    Rather, either she might sense things didn't seem like they were working for a number of days/ weeks and she'd lose some confidence, or you'd ask to talk and share that things didn't seem like they were working for you "the last couple weeks" or something.

So,
    >You will both have to keep communicating & learning as you go.
    > you can really only do WHT works for both of you (more than a couple weeks)
    > there may be some hard hours, days or weeks where you think you are not happy, but you may have to suffer through a little.
    > She won't always do everything to your hearts content & live up to your fantasy D/S ideal behavior.

boisub and Hans Dietrick like this.
  8. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Finding what works for you as a couple takes some time. I think you've received some great advice here from people who have experience. Chastity is a new part of our life - but we have been leading a kinky sex life since the beginning of our relationship. Being open and honest and allowing for growth in unexpected directions will get you both where you need to be. I wish you the very best.

9. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I don't think it is that simple. Not all our women are dominant. You can't relinquish control to someone who won't take it. I'm really asking what people's situation is and there are plenty of posts from guys who's partner is not taking control.

And then there are some dominate woman. Holly, that is mostly exciting but also scary.

My partner, M, is not very dominate. Outside of sex we are egalitarian and cooperative. Female superiority would not have much interest for her. Female lead relationship maybe a little. Well, no maybe not.

She may enjoy being treated like a princess. But that is verging into sensual pleasures of the body. In that realm, she does like teasing and denying me. We are still in the process of discovering this. I have a piercing and am working on getting a fitting cage. She is discovering what works for her and what does not. What we do changes a bit from month to month.

I think that if I ever stopped enjoying being denied and frustrated M would stop doing it. She would enjoy sex in other ways too. This is in contrast to some woman who have decided that domination really works for them and don't want to go back. There are plenty of posts from guys who's partner requires submission or the relationship will end.

What excites me (denial) is not likely to change and every indication is that M's enjoyment of control will increase. I think we are to the point where it is time for me to relax and see what she does. I should post about our rules and some of our scenes. The rules are simple but sufficient and the scenes exciting.

alter_ego and Hans Dietrick like this.
  10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It would be a very boring world if we were all the same........ now wouldn't it. Variety is the spice of life.

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    My Wife is becoming more assertive towards me but she is not dominant. It is a fine line between the two but I think I sort of understand what I mean. It's a very new development in our chastity relationship so I am still learning what I understand by the situation. My Wife spcertainly prefers to be seen as assertive rather than dominant. I think she could role play being dominant if she wanted to as she definitely gets turned on by being in control when she is sexually stimulating me.

We are most certainly in an FLR though. We just didn't know we were until I read a book describing what one was and it turned out we had been doing it for our entire 28 year relationship.

12. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Within the framework that the whole chastity lifestyle is consensual, she has total control. A couple of months ago she decided I would get between 0 and 6 orgasms in the next year. (No ruined either). I had the feeling that it would be zero because she'd asked me if I could handle zero and I said yes, I thought I could. Then yesterday she announced after pussy worship that the cage could come off and she'd give me a handjob (penetration or her giving me oral not on the cards ever). So I was taken by complete surprise. And she added that next time -- whenever that was -- the cage would probably stay on.

13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We do and can change our minds, occasionally. :)

Caged4Sazz, Hans Dietrick and slave_m like this.
  14. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    My KH wife controls me in totality.
    Once a dominant & carefree husband, I have gradually transformed into submissive, caring husband
    On the other side, once a shy, passive, indifferent & submissive wife is now a confident, extremely dominating yet caring woman
    I just love how her personality has evolved for the benefit of our married life
    So forget regret, in fact I enjoy her controlling me in totality
    Apart from locking my cage permanently, she now frequently handcuffs me, locks me with steel chains;
    Which only indicate her love and possessiveness about me!
    Chastity has indeed made our lives enjoyable!

Caged4Sazz, Xileh, For69 and 4 others like this.
  15. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    At first I would 'top from the bottom' to get back in the cage. Now my wife/key holder puts me back in all on her own. So either she is getting better at 'the game' or she prefers me to be more submissive and obedient to her, which is what I am with the cage on. For us it is a yummy evolution that it still evolving and I am loving it - loving seeing her bask in a role she is enjoying.

Caged4Sazz, Horn dog, For69 and 3 others like this.
  16. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My g/f doesn't like to make decisions on her own and she's naturally submissive, but she loves to keep me in chastity for as long as she wants. Typically she has trouble asking people for things, but she uses my chastity as tool to get things that she needs or wants from me done, so that levels the playing field for her in our relationship. Given her personality, we will probably never be in a total FLR, but that's ok because what we have now is pretty good.

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  17. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    we are equals when it is unlocked but she has all the control when it is caged

Lock&Key, For69 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  18. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Because I love and trust my mistress I had no problem giving up any sexual control or male dominance. I trust her completely and to hear me out if I ever needed my device to come off. Right now I am unlocked for medical reasons that I'm hoping will subside in the next 6 months. Then in 6 months we'll see if things are okay and probably get a PA or order a full belt. There is something so thrilling to me about not having any control and not knowing when I'm allowed out.

Thus far chastity has only made our lives better and we both know that. Never at any point have I really hoped for things to go back to how they were before we started this journey. I truly believe I'm better off with her in complete control of our sex lives. I just wish I could be in an unbeatable device right now so we could live that out. The honor system isn't nearly as fun (man is weak) but because mistress needs other ways to help keep me submissive we're exploring other avenues that will truly instill her dominance in me.

Caged4Sazz and Hans Dietrick like this.
  19. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    As a long time (45 years) BDSM sub, I know that the sub has all the power. No one can legally dominate anyone without being given permission to do so by the sub. Limits are negotiated and a safe word given. The sub can stop at any time by uttering the safe word. I have always felt that the sub is the one with the power. I get women to do things to me that I want them to do. Their only power is how they do it. No one ever forced me to do anything that I did not want to do. My wife and I negotiated maximum denial period and how she did it and what she did was up to her. Ultimately I could stop it at any time though. I guess I view it as me submitting rather than me being dominated. :)

wastlander2002 likes this.
  20. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    I trustvher totally with my welfare. I submit toher totally

21. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I live on a different planet to you I have no say on what my wife does or on how long I will be locked for

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  22. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    I feel that a woman either has control, or she doesn't. If your parameters allow the man to "opt 'out" or have the ultimate say, it's ok. But it is not true female-led chastity. (Not that Chastity of necessity HAS to be female-led, he can have a small say or big say). Whatever, if it works for you, it works. At first I only "postponed" sex until the next morning or maybe next night. Then the periods became longer and longer and saying "NO!" became easier and easier until a couple of years ago at the suggestion of Jim and Sarah, two my mentors (shout out to them!), I asked if my husband if he would prove his love and submission to me by consenting to go one full year without being allowed inside me. Jim and Sarah's infamous "Year Without Sex". He did and I refused to give in even when he begged with tears in his eyes, because he would have been disappointed in himself and me if I had folded out of pity or weakness. We do a typical total FLR in regard to sex: I am in total control of our sex life and his genitals and his semen. He does not masturbate or get penetrative sex, or cum, nor is my husband ever allowed to touch my feminine parts unless I want him to. Just like being on a first date is the way it is. He can beg...big deal! It is MY body and nothing happens until I allow it. If he "cheats" or does something sexual that requires my permission but does not get my my permission, I punish him very severely. I can date and have sex with whom I please. I love it like this! He thrives under my domination and control. Win, win! Works for us...may or may not work for you.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we first started, it was a trial. We had no set timetable but if we didn't like it it was understood that we would move away from it.

We both went through some struggles with it. Especially the aspect of chastity when things get a little rough. Do I ask for the keys until we are done fighting, is it fair for her to keep me locked when I was right... etc.

Now that the numbs are out of our path, we have settled into what we want. It evolves but at the core of it is she wants my penis locked up and her holding the keys. She would not go back to a normal routine now. She has fully embraced the power exchange and my response to it.

There are certain things I won't give her control of and won't ever. Money, freedom. I won't be told I can't do something. She can ask me not to, and she can be pissed about me disregarding her wishes, but I won't budge on these issues.

24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    At last someone speaks the truth. This seems to be what the majority of "submissive" males want, a woman to do what THEY want. "You look good. I want to submit to you as long as you give me everything I want and I don't have to do what you say if I don't like it"

I have nothing against it, but at least they should admit it, or would that break the spell of "the game"?

That may be the case... unless the female has a choice of many subs and any can be replaced within hours.

25. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    We're a lot like this, but me being in charge starts when I announce he's under discipline or going in chastity. Sometimes, he finds out why he's going to get spanked or put in chastity immediately, like when we're both home, I'm looking on his computer and see he's been looking at pornography. As soon as I call him to the computer to explain himself, he's under discipline & I'm in charge. Sometimes, when I'm working different hours at the hotel, he'll be asleep when I discover some pornography viewing or another violation. In that case, I leave a pair of his panties, the CB-6000 or a discipline implement where he can find it and a note with instructions like "be in the corner dressed in your discipline dress & underwear and 6" heels 20 minutes before I get home". He has surveillance cameras all over his house, so I can tell how long he's been in the corner. If he falls short of the requirement, I administer additional discipline.

when he's locked or under discipline, he has to address me or refer to me as Ma'am or Miss Cecilia, but I'll make allowances when we're out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice