HT2 Steel Version on sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lthrmitts, Jan 3, 2017.

1. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Short term Sale Price on this metal ht2 version - Now on sale and includes their hypnosis files.

http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-stainless-steel-chastity/
    password: look

My advice from personal experience is only listening to the file if you really want the effect. Quietly snuck up on me. Haven't left if off since the end of October. Feeling to wear it is stronger than ever right now.

I find this one to be very comfortable and the ring is tight so it's pretty secure compared to most. If I did pull out I would need access to the inside of the ring to pull back through. Well made and if you lose the key you are going to have a hell of a time getting it off. That lock is encased in metal. Nothing to cut so your pretty controlled once you give up the keys.

RGL likes this.
  2. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    wich ring size do you have? how do you compare the ring size to say a cb6000s

3. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Lthr can answer too and I thought I would share as well since we have a little experience with this. My bf used to wear a cb6 large ring and wears the same large ring on this one. It's just a tiny bit tighter we think but that's good in this case. <*g* wink> Not too tight that he can't wear it but tight enough to keep him in it. <smile>

But those files that came with it... OMG, they are hot. Before he listened, he wanted to do this but after a week or two would want to leave it off <pouting face> Just when it was getting fun for me, he would spoil it by not putting it back on. Of course, I understand how you boys work - it's all fun and games until you really can't play with yourself when you get horny and your key holder doesn't just let you out. <ggrrrr> Then you panic!

This hypnosis has made this SO MUCH MORE FUN! Now, he has not left if off once since late October. He puts it right back on for me like a he should when I let him out. Something worked??? I know it did too because he has NEVER gone this long before. Not even close to this. This sexy man is erotically trapped for me - Needless to say - I LOVE MY LIFE right now!

Hope that helps? If not ask anything.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  4. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife, @Ashley777 Good stuff. Ashley you crack me up with your < > comments.

I would suggest just ordering the size that fits you best with the cb6. I find the cb6 50mm ring runs very close to the 50mm ring on this one. The metal ring is not round like the cb6 plastic one. It's more ergonomic to fit your body and feels more comfortable to me. This one may feel slightly tighter because of the shape. That would be my suggestion for whatever it's worth.

Are you planning on listening to the hypnosis files? That thing got me good.

5. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just purchased my first metal chastity device, the plastic cb6000s is done except for travel. I hope this thing is comfortable and easy for 24/7 wear

6. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @lthrmitts Your avatar is so hot you look so helplessly frustrated. However, you need some locks through those buckles. <evil grin> I should get a pair of those for my bf I wonder if I could get him to wear them....???? Oh <*G> silly me - I have the key I can probably get him to do anything for me... <wink>

@owndbywife Well If it fits right I can't see any way for you to get it off without the key so once she gets it locked on you I am pretty confident you will be in it until she decided to let you out. <evil grin> My bf has never complained about comfort. <so cute> So I just leave it on him. Not that a little complaining about discomfort would do any good to get it off him. <hehe> Hope you are pleasantly surprised.

7. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 well then when it gets here i will be in in until 2018 at the least. that is the goal she set for the new year. The year of focusing on us and the reason I know this time it will stick and we will go the full year is because the cb series always breaks ringsand the cage has split twice for us. I seriously doubt that is going to happen with a metal cage.

8. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife Awe how cute - You know the saying; be careful what you wish for? <wink> Sweetheart this is solid steel - so manly and masculine hot and sexy <smile>. Nice rounded edges make any attempt to cut it off useless and I don't know where you would find a bolt cutter that wouldn't terribly damage YOU or the "goods" in the process <poor thing>, the lock is tiny and deeply recessed inside pure steel nothing to cut, so helpless.... <Ummmm, sigh how cute>. If your wife enjoys control... she will LOVE this! 24/7 is no problem for her now.

So be a good boy and listen to that file no less than a couple times a day for her. Make it even more fun and give her the only copy of the file to remove this. <*g* what if it works and she doesn't give it back?>

You are man enough to do this right? Get some of that macho male ego flowing into this little game because you know hypnosis will NEVER work on YOU right? So man up and let's prove it, shall we you little stud? <hehe - just teasing you> Only do this if you both enjoy it.

My poor bf right? You can probably imagine by now what he has to endure with me? We make it fun that's for sure.

If she enjoys this kind of thing and if that file works on you, it could make her very happy... When she is happy, well.... you get the idea. <smile> Plus, apparently this file does something to make it feel REALLY good for you to wear her new "toy"! My bf tells me all the time just how GOOD it feels as he grabs his steel encased crotch attempting to squeeze and shake things around for a little relief, but it's useless. <so cute> <turns me on too> You want it to feel really good to wear for her don't you? <batting eyelashes>

Best wishes for you two.

9. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 does the hyposis come with the cage? i thought it was a download and i havent received the link yet. I will ask her if she wants me to listen to it. do you mind ifshe contacts you if she wants to? she hasn't registered here yet. she might just contact you via my account.

also, can a wand be used to get off in the cage? have y'all tried that yet?

10. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @owndbywife If you ordered at the link above it comes with it. Ours did.
    http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-stainless-steel-chastity/
    password: look

I got the email so he doesn't even have access to the removal file. <evil grin>

YES have her set up her own account. <it's a ladies thing you don't need to be privy to all we talk about silly boy.> Especially when it has to do with things that she will be doing to tease you. The less you know the better. Nice try but I will verify it's her and not you. <wink> So don't be thinking you can set up an account and pretend to be her, it won't work charlie brown.

Hmmm. You tricky little devil. Don't know about the wand? I sure hope not! Not sure my bf has thought of that but I am putting a padlock thru the plug now just in case. See if he notices??? THANK YOU for bringing that to my attention darling! <this could be interesting>

I will be waiting for her to contact me. <fingers tapping on desk>

11. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @Ashley777 Yes, these freakin things are frustrating as hell. As I think you already know - I've never even seen them before a few weeks ago. A new gift she just dreamed up along with one of those armbinder things that keep your arms pulled in behind your back and a few other items. Yes, don't worry she locks them on. I can't say I really like them but they force me to use only my tongue, I will spare you the details I am sure you get the point.

You do sound like a handful girl. It seems like women either get it or they don't when it comes to chastity play? It's smart to play into it, you both win doing so.

I can only imagine your BF can't stop wondering what's in store for him next? Tell him I said he might want to consider geting a ring on your finger. You seem to have a solid personality, I am pretty sure as long as you are reasonably attractive just about any unmarried guy on here would probably like to snag you up in a second, say I do, and give you a set of keys to their chastity device as they ponder what the hell you are going to do to them next. <smile> Back at you girl.

Ashley777 likes this.
  12. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @lthrmitts - you're too sweet.

<*G* mitts> I would think after all the erotic key holding, teasing and denying I do to him I would have one by now. <Sheesh serioulsy> Between dressing cute (lingerie, leather, high heels and cute high heel boots etc), the "occasional" sex when I need it<just so he remembers what it's like every now and than>, some ruined orgasms, tying him up and teasing him by wrapping my soft painted toes around his penis driving him crazy while he begs to let him cum <As I pretend to not hear him while I read a book or surf the net to prolong the torture>, Slow sensual erotic Blowjobs < I love these> that keep him hard while I edging him time and time again with my tongue, lips and nails for as long as I desire before putting it back on and having him give me oral whenever I want it, you would think I would have one by now. What's a girl have to do to get a damn ring?

Just teasing you mitts!

Oh.... how cute - did that just make you squirm a little? Hard to get any relief in that thing isn't it? How silly of me, I almost forgot you have a chastity device locked on, don't you? <poor thing> hehe

Back at you! - Careful, I can play this game too <wink>

He is a keeper btw. Cute, fit, tall, sexy, funny, caring well endowed for me anyway <im only 5'1> and ugg so hot! Most importantly he is letting me control his orgasms and that is a requirement if he wants to put a ring on this finger. I won't just say yes to anyone mitts, they have to pass my test and so far he is passing with flying colors. <wink>

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
  14. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    @Ashley777... Okay - that was not fair - You definitely had me squirming along with probably every other locked guy that just read it, are you kidding me?

Seriously, I'm like speechless, I don't even know how to respond to this one - You WIN <for now>. haha.

15. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @lthrmitts... of course I WIN! <*G*> But I am not going to just let you surrender silly boy. BTW just curious - was it the thought of soft painted toes, the tongue, lips, and nails or all of it that leaves you squirming when you think about it? <hehe> <poor thing>

But since you brought up "fair" let's address "fair" for a minute mitts? Perhaps I will present the thought on fair from my standpoint, shall I? I need something to level the playing field <his keys are a good start>.

What's really not "fair" is how attractive it is when my handsome BF, in that sexy steel chastity device, starts to get desperate. All the things about this sexy man from that beautiful face of his I could stare at all day long to those abs melt me. My legs get weak and I get butterflies in my tummy from that desperate sexy look he gives me and the things he does to me are so cute. He is soooo sexy in that condition and the power he gives me is intoxicating. It's not "fair" how he can just leave me helplessly thinking about this during the day and doesn't even realize it. That mitts is NOT fair. <shame on him>

And what he is capable of doing with that warm.....soft.....slippery......wet tongue - OMG! On a good night, I can temporarily forget what day it is, my name, any number of other things... AND.... And... and... He can unfairly continue to tease me with those insanely pleasurable convulsions that flood my body for 30 minutes after he stops. REALLY you call that fair? Please attempt to explain how you expect us to try NOT thinking about THAT all day long too.... THAT my dear is NOT fair.

As if that's not enough already, you don't stop there. No, no, no. On top of that, I have to "take some for the team" because I enjoy penetration but NO I find a way to resist and leave him locked up 4,5,6 or more times before I can get him inside me. <no fair?> Lucky for me, he gets me through those challenges with that sexy tongue. So PLEASE don't lecture me about fair mitts.
    hehe....

Really you didn't think surrendering would end this did you mitts? Silly boy.
    <did we get off topic just a little? Is it hot in here?>

Now go rub her soft sexy feet and get that lucky woman in the mood to show her what you can do with that sexy tongue of yours. Who knows you might even get out tonight? <wink>

Let me know if you would like to continue the discussion on fair mitts?
    <wink>

16. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    How often is the device removed for cleaning

17. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I wish they made a 36MM base ring

18. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @charger71 <so cute> No darling - there is no need to let him out for cleaning <*G*>. That excuse doesn't fly with me. Not when he can easily bath and us QTips to keep things nicely clean and fresh for me. Nice try but that is NOT a reason for me to remove it.

It only comes off when I want it off and we both NEVER know when that will be. It's all based on my mood. It keeps him guessing, makes it more fun for both of us. Also, I love the control.

Have you ordered one yet? I dare you to prove the hypnosis files doesn't work... Think you are man enough? <wink>

19. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    [QUOTEI "Ashley777, post: 190969, member: 47461"]@charger71 <so cute> No darling - there is no need to let him out for cleaning <*G*>. That excuse doesn't fly with me. Not when he can easily bath and us QTips to keep things nicely clean and fresh for me. Nice try but that is NOT a reason for me to remove it.

It only comes off when I want it off and we both NEVER know when that will be. It's all based on my mood. It keeps him guessing, makes it more fun for both of us. Also, I love the control.

Have you ordered one yet? I dare you to prove the hypnosis files doesn't work... Think you are man enough? <wink>[/QUOTE]
    Sadly i have not ordered one yet. I am curious as to whether I can use it with my PA piercing

20. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @charger71 The hole to urinate through is approx. 3/4 x 1/4 inch according to my bf. If that helps?

21. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
  22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I bought one of these devices. I must say it is very comfortable. Though the quality is not quite what I'm used to, its about normal for a cheap chinese device. One thing that is concerning is how the lock is buried inside the device. The type of lock it uses is known to corrode and get difficult to open with long term use. Regular use of some WD40 may help with that.

Ashley777 likes this.
  23. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @ineverknew That is so special that you find it so comfy. How cute. I trust she wants you nice and comfy in that lovely thing??? Unless of course, you get a little horny and attempt something you shouldn't if she is not around. <wink>

I am however wondering when you say the quality is not good? Ours is really good. I mean like great! Curious what was not good on yours? He hasn't had a single complaint about it other then he can't get it off without the key. <so cute - poor thing> I like those complaints a LOT. <smile> Maybe the hypnosis files are helping with that?

Wouldn't it be cute if that lock did corrode. oh my... <evil grin> how would you get this lovely thing off with that lock so securely guarded with all that metal around it? It's cute to know that is playing with your mind isn't it?

The GOOD news is you don't even need to remove it to squirt some oil in there. <so special> That's all the squirting that you will be doing with that sexy thing on. hehe.

Just teasing you ineverknew.

24. alter_ego

alter_ego Member

Local Time:
    would love to take part in the order, but my first purchase a HT v.2 is still in the mail... I want to see the fit and see if I got all the measurements right. ;-)

Does anyone know if this type of package (that's right I said package on a chastity forum) is offered frequently?

25. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Ashley777 , im not saying its a bad device or poor quality. I'm used to $300 custom handmade stainless steel devices. This device is not handmade, seems to be a cast metal, may or may not be stainless steel. The inside had some crude grinder marks. So all in all its a fair device for the purchase price. As for the lock situation, yes thats a bit of a concern especially since I was in the hospital over christmas vacation. When locking metal onto ones body these things are in the back of your mind lol. As for squirting, well thats not really a problem for me lately lol, my wife isnt really interested in being a keyholder, something I will need to remedy eventually since I do enjoy wearing such devices. One other thing I did notice is that they put a hole in the lock base allowing a secondary cable lock to be used, you dont see that very often.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice