can Neosteel be worn for long term of time

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Nov 28, 2016.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    hi
    I tried different CBs, both Chinese one and Holytrainer, none of them work for me. Pull-off is possible for all of them.

Now I am thinking about Neosteel. Any advice?

1. Can it be worn for long term? I am talking about at least 3 to 6 months for 7-24 continuously , day and night
    2. Would there be any health concern to the skin around.
    3. Is it really impossible to pull-off with the right size of Neosteel

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    1. Almost. Cleaning is crucial. Inspection every ~week is recommended. You will need to adapt. Edema is something expected during first month or two (inspect every day). Tube sizing is crucial (do not cheat your measurements, it is better to have small tube than too large).
    2. Yes - best to inspect/clean/etc every couple days as a precaution (just 1-2min unlocked time)
    3. Yes if fitted correctly. Maybe also depends on the body: I am not 100% sure if you have too much fat and could "shrink" your body. Also lock on the back is possible - helps if you are lock-picker.

latex_chastity_slave likes this.
  3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. Yes I would very much say is possible ... so when you have won to go to your belt when you have been able to adjust the strap to your body ... and it also requires that the belt is made for you by your goals and you have chosen the right model for you and the purpose you want ...

2. I will not say worries but enough challenges ... I would think that it would require that the belt comes a time be 3-4 week for thorough washing depending on whether you are circumcised or not ... but otherwise ...

3. If the belt fits and is in place then it is 100% safe ... but it sits not 100% then there is a small chance that you can cheat ...

I can not pull me out of the tube or belt for that matter ... I think it's buckle and hear about people who play well or whatever it's called for 3 - 6 months ...

for me the goal is two to three weeks and wash once a week ... I'm really happy for my belt and it is probably the beste BDSM equipment I / we bought ...

Enjoy

4. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Hi,im wearing a shemale from neosteel 24-7 going to work every day, released for week-end for cleaning but caged into holy trainer saturday and sunday

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    How in the world do you go poo with a unremoveable strap in your butt crack? Sounds messy and unsanitary.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  6. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    The strap can be moved a bit to the side to avoid mess. Besides that, babywipes always come in handy :)
    I have once worn mine continously for a month. Hygiene required more time and I took more showers but was able to keep clean.

7. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
  8. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    how to make shit ... sit on a toilet ....
    yes there will be shit on the wire is plastic coated so what ...
    there is something called toilet paper and one can wash with a wet cloth and it is really bad can you take the cloth in an alcohol gel and wiping off with ...
    I do not see the big problem in it ....
    (This is the model from neosteel called sport model not?)

9. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Toiletpaper is not a novel invention in my part of the world :) But I agree. From my perspective (wearing the string) it is not a big deal. Only something to be mindful of.

Tena: How does it work for you with the hollow strap? Hygiene? Pinching? Anything?

10. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I have used three devices and am now is the neosteel she male full belt. If you are looking for comfort the Holy Trainer is very comfortable but extremely easy to get out of the have play time. Not Really a chastity device. The CB600o and CB 6000s have been wearable and I have used them for a few years but there again easy to get out of and play. The Neosteel Shemale belt is escape proof, I not only don't get to see my penis I can't even get close to touching it. The biggest draw back with the Neosteel Belt is there really is no way to clean your penis without taking the unit off so supervised removal is a must. The great thing about the Neosteel is that when the lock it shut you will have true chastity no if, and, or butts. I have been wearing the Shemale belt 24/7 and it really is not that big of a deal to go to the bathroom. there is enough slack in the wire to easily pull it aside and go. Clean up is a little tricky but not a real problem. I have found once you make the adjustments to the belt for your body it is by far the most comfortable chastity device I have worn. There is a unique feeling that you get when the lock clicks shut on this device as you know there is no pulling out, and no getting around the fact that it is locked on and until the lock is removed you will not be seeing you penis any time soon. If you have any questions that you would like to ask me just drop me a note.

Danielle

11. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Danielle, I used to own a tollyboy male belt MB100 model but i had two problems. First, it caused scrotum pinching and the only short term solution was to push my scrotum back up to where it came from and try to maintain it there with 'stuffing'. It certainly was not a user friendly solution. Second, I was able to lay on my back and simply reach in and pull out from the 1 inch diameter sheath. That meant I could not get back into the sheath unless the belt was removed but yet again the belt was a dissappointment so I sold it on via the TPE site. I saw a video of Mistress Elaine fitting the neosteel to her slave Vicki and noted that Vicki was instructed to push in and up her scrotum and the belt seemed to keep it there. Is this a standard feature of the neosteel?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice