New to the site and saying hello

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gigaman, Jan 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Hi all,
    Been looking at the site for some time and finally decided to join. I am submissive to my beautiful wife and we have been married for 30 years. When we started out she was very vanilla, but now she's as kinky as I am and sometimes even more in certain ways. Over the years She has indulged my fantasies and put up with my selfishness. She is the best wife, friend, and lover I could ever ask for, most men can only wish and dream of having a girl like this by thier side.

Why am I telling you guys this, it's because I'm so selfish. I thought I was really submissive but now I see that I'm only looking for the male Fantasy of a Femdom like I see in all the videos on the net. Even though I'm selfish she keeps trying and putting100 percent into it While I get mad and shut down and stop playing when things don't go my way. We have been trying to live and FLR with Chassidy and it has been on and off for about 2 years because of me. Not sure why I'm so self-destructive with this Chastity relationship but that's why I'm here to try to find out and correct it so that I can fulfill my life long dream with her.

That's enough for now just want to say hi to everyone.

CagedAnimal2 and spider203 like this.
  2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    saggitarians need to extra help in this lifestyle!

3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Boisub

I think you are right ladylionzsissy, that's why I am here.

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! It's a great place to explore and many great peeps.I would suggest not 'topping from the bottom" and let nature take it's course slowly. Enjoy the great ride!

5. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    I can identify with you to an extent. Maybe there is an underlying element at play here in that you crave certain submission but only to a limited Extent? The trick is to find those limits and agree them with her maybe?

On the other hand, you might be saying that she isn't going far enough with you? I've been exploring limits with my mistress and hence why I joined because she wanted me to be more "public" with my kinks.

I'd love to find a proper partner to enjoy it all with and for us both to be dominated by the mistress as she likes to do couples but I think it will be a very long search for that special person who is willing to share my desires...

I'm very envious of you and you clearely adore your wife. Hope you find what you're looking good for on this great site

6. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Papiercedpilot
    Thank you for your heartfelt reply, I really appreciate it. And just so you know she is going far enough, she's always in 100% even though this life style is not her first choice. I'm the one that has to change and work on the way the lifestyle affect me.

7. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Good luck with it all Gigaman - really hope you guys work it all out :)

8. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck. Communication is key, and that means listening to her more than you speak and doing what she says. If she has already bought into the idea you are 90% there. If the lifestyle is not her first choice perhaps you would benefit more by asking her where she would like to take this experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice