My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Funny Story from my stay with MM

If you are a normal reader to this thread, you have probably already ready my 9 part recap from my Stay with Mistress Michelle. It is posted under the Vault thread Mistress Michelles Adventure. It has been almost a month since my stay and it seems like yesterday, except that the bruises on my ass are gonethankfully. It only took me 3 weeks to post my adventure, well now I will share some thoughts, revelations, and stories from the visit. So for my first installment, here is a comical story.

So I shared that when I first got to MM house, we visited for a while, but once it was time to start, I got the command to Strip and give me all your things! Well, this did catch me a little off guard. But she specifically wanted my keys, wallet, and cell phone. Initially I was dumbfounded. But truth be told, I had planned to leave some of that type stuff hidden in my car, but once I got there, I decided that was silly. So now I am standing there thinking, that was silly that I did NOT follow through with my initial plan. Nonetheless, I gave them to her. She actually just laid them on a table in the living room where we spent a lot of time. I recall that they were always there when I looked. So after a day or so, I figured that was just part of the scene.

Well you should also know that she got into my head big time. She taunted me about piercing my nipples, which is one of my hard limits. So the threat was out there that on Wednesday, my third day there, is when it would happen. So on Tuesday night, sometime before bed and then again after I went to bed, my mind wondered to how I would leave should I think she was serious and if I had a moment to escape. Remember, I was naked and wearing shackles. Oh, and it was really, really cold outside too. I thought, after bed, I could undo the wrist cuffs and collar, both of which were not locking. I had to get them off because she had a chain through them hooking me to the bedpost. Then I could quietly sneak out of the room. RIGHT, like I could actually get out without the shackles making any noise. Then I would go into the living room, put on a shirt, grab my shoes, pants, wallet, keys, and phone, and ease out the front door and drive away. I would figure out the shackle thing later. Once daylight broke, I pictured going to a Lowes and sitting in the parking lot and then try to get someone to go get a lock cuter. If they just happened to notice that I was sitting there with my pants draped over me instead of being worn, then I figured I would spin some story about being kidnapped and then I escaped or something. I would never want to get Mistress in trouble. LOL, and of course, I never considered the dogs whom I am sure would have gone crazy with barking while I am wondering around in the dark.

Although I never seriously actually thought about leaving, it is funny that I thought it through as much as I did. So here comes the comical thing. On Wednesday night after I freaked out and Master J left, Mistress, pet, and I talked about everything for quite a while. Sometime during that conversation, Mistress told me that on Tuesday night, she went out into the living room and grabbed my keys and wallet and hid them. She was afraid I might try to leave and of course did not want that. I started laughing and then told her about how I plotted a plan to leave in the event I needed to. That little story actually provided both of us with some comic relief from an otherwise stressful evening.

2. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress has fun

So it is Monday and Mistress Michelle has started her week off right! After several hours of being out of sync ( ie, not being online at the same time), I come back to the computer and see Mistress has been back again while I was away in the shower. Much to my surprise she was still there.

So we chat briefly and I tell her it is her lucky moment as I am still naked since I had just gotten out of the shower. When then comes the command, Hook up the camera. She is delighted about this turn of events. We have not had the opportunity to do this in a while. Then Mistress decides to play her favorite game, and one of my least favorite for what it is worth, nipple torment. Then I get the pleasure of putting on clothes pins on my nipples and continuing my chatting. Next it is time for some jumping jacks. She really likes that! Then after about 20 minutes of chatting and discomfort (for whatever that is worth), she tells me it is time to take them off. I really HATE this part because we don't just remove them, we (ME) gets to yank them off. So I get a count down, take a HUGE DEEP BREATH, and off they come. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

After I recover, I see an immediate request to put them back on. Hmmm this is different. I also find it a challenge, as the nipples are really tender and hurting (for whatever that is worth). After a few minutes I get them both back on, but am struggling to focus or pay attention or breath normally (for whatever that is worth). Then I notice the question from Mistress, Do you know why I had you put them back on? To which I replied, No Mistress. She then tells me she did it because I pulled them off with my fingers on both part of the clothes pin, thereby not being certain that I actually pulled them off without also relieving pressure on the nipple. Who invented this video camera thing anyway? She had me leave them on only a short period of time before we (ME) removes them again. Of course, I do NOT get to just take them off, if must be the pull off again. Another count down, yank, and I get one off. The other stays....GREAT. So one more count down, and YANK, off comes the other, to which I react by flying out of my chair and running across the room. For some reason this makes you feel better. Laughing hysterically, Mistress is amused and says, Well everyone, that concludes our entertainment for the day!

While not finding the humor in this event, there is that part of me that does enjoy pleasing Mistress. So I guess the morning started off good. Then when I got ready to get up to go get dressed, I noticed that during this process of nipple torment, I had been leaking from my cock. This just struck me as strange. I mean, at least if we are going to have some discharge, let me at least feel something; preferably something good (for whatever that is worth).

little pet

PS Mistress, for the record, I know that none of the 'for whatever that is worth' comments or moments are things that matter or that would positively influence you, but I threw them in for the artist value of the story! Enjoy.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    My little pet never ceases to Amuse the hell out of Me!!!
    And ( for whatever its worth) LOL, I LOVE to have you jump out of chairs and roll around on the floor!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    Question regarding Submission?

During my visit with Mistress Michelle I/we learned many things. One of the things I reflected on after the visit was the very thing that the title of this thread bears and that is Submission. So to start with I looked up the definitions for Submission and Submit, which are included below. In looking at the definitions and thinking about how submission is discussed in this arena, I wanted to solicit some responses from this community on the topic of submission. I have 2 questions. One intended more towards the Mistresss/Masters and one towards the subs.

Mistress/Master

Do you believe in Partial or Conditional submission? In other words, do you believe that you can have anything less that Total submission and it still be called submission?

sub

Do you think it is possible to totally submit to your Mistress/Master?

Submission

1. an act or instance of submitting
    2. the condition of having submitted
    3. submissive conduct or attitude
    4. something that is submitted, as an application
    5. LAW. An agreement between parties involved in a dispute, to abide by the decision of an arbitrator or arbitrators
    Submit

1. to give over or yield to the power or authority of another
    2. to subject to some kind of treatment or influence
    3. to present for the approval, consideration, or decision of another or others: to submit a plan; to submit an application
    4. to state or urge with deference; suggest or propose (usually followed by a clause): I submit that full proof should be required.

- VERB

• to yield oneself to the power or authority of another: to submit to
    • to allow oneself to be subjected to some kind of treatment: to submit to chemotherapy.
    • to defer to anothers judgment, opinion, decision, etc.

5. forevermore

Local Time:
    Question Follow up

OK, now there must be someone who has an opinion on my question above. Come on all, lets open up.

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Study time!

We all need time to study these matters. Some of us were sleeping or working these past 8 hours! Remember the chaste benefits of waiting for good things that may cum my friend.

7. forevermore

Local Time:
    Now Respectful, that was very well said, but lest us not forget that as we wait to cum, we get increasingly frustrated....LOL.

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    As far as total submission i don't think it's possible as everyone has those hard limits. If your Dom/Domme doesn't do something because it's a hard limit for you and They know this. Then even though They would like to do something or have you do something They don't because it's a hard limit for you so this is not total submission.

Rachel

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Boy pet the tough questions ?? for me to totally submit i would have to live with the Mistress as real life gets to much in the way and the long distant relationship is tough.I would love to experience the total commitment and i have only a few hard limits (chemo ??? i dont think so)anyways just some thoughts and ps the nip yank thing ooooooooouuuuuuuccccccchhhhhhh just doesnt cover it lol.:party0011:

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Total Submission ?

After my visit with MM, it became clear to me that my view of submission was completely off. It was rather depressing in a way. As I had previously thought that while not around Mistress full time, that I was moving towards becoming submissive to her and that that is something that I wished for dearly. But after the rocky events of Wednesday (see my recap), it was clear that being submissive required a total commitment. And, at least in my opinion, that would also entail that there are no limits. All of these revelations are what drove me to post the question to the community on submission.

For me, having experienced it first hand, there is a direct conflict between submission and having a limit. So take the example from our visit. MM wanted to pierce my nipples. For the record, I know she was just messing with my mind. I also know that she honestly likes to have her subs pierced. However, on the other side, piercing is a hard limit for me. So if a limit is in direct opposition to the desires of the Mistress, then, at least in that case, you cannot submit. Said another way, for this particular example, the sub is topping from the bottom, or is even on top (relative to the limit).

So following the experience that I had, my attitude changed greatly on this subject. Prior to it, I felt that you could have limits and boundaries, yet still submit. However, I am now of the opinion, that while you can have limits and boundaries, that if you do have them it is not really submission, but more of a mutual understanding which is used as the basis for scene play.

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Seems My little pet has way to much time to think this week!!!
    I happen to believe that even though you cannot be pierced, that it is not so much because of your fears, more so your family life. Now, if you were close to Me and had no other concerns in life, then I am sure you would submit to the piercing, I am certain of that! I also believe that although My subs and sissys have some limits, I do not consider them not fully submitting to Me because of them. A Mistress, even though a Mistress, has to have feelings for Her properties, and by having these feelings allows certain limits. No one ever said it wasent fun to push those limits. Just like the piercing, I wouldnt have done that to you, but teasing you with it was almost as fun as actually doing it would have been. Afterall...if it were a limit I didn't like or couldnt live with , I would either change the subbies mind or get rid of him, or never have taken him in the first place.
    And as we all know little pet, some of the limits you originally said you had went up in smoke!! LMAO All because you wanted to please Me. Isnt that what its all about? Stop thinking so much little pet and start working on a plan to get back up here!!! I got a nice cage for My little pet to stay in, and when the lock goes on....youre all MINE!!

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    This might be true Mistress, but don't forget, I am thinking of YOU!

Hmmmm, while you know that I know this to be true, I just don't recall it being that much fun (for whatever that is worth....LOL).

I guess you are right, it is about pleasing you. Let's just hope that the you do NOT grow tired of the teasing and then want to go in for the real thing!

I can't wait for that, but how would I mow the lawn for you from inside the cage?

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I have slept on it now...

No, I do not think I could do this. Nor would I want to, and I hope that she would never want it either. It would take all the fun out of it! Fake resistance is one thing, blind agreement another. I love laughing too much to take it to this extreme.

I will know we have gone too far when we both stop laughing! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being ordered, but it is the mutual choice to do so that makes it so sweet as well as so thrilling! Yummy!

:cat:

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Respectful, I thought you said that very well. I know that Mistress Michelle and I laugh hysterically at times; sometimes at odd times I might add. But it is spontanious and fun. I agree that I would miss that too.

15. susie q

Local Time:
    ill just mow the grass (sigh)and smoke some oooppsss clean the gutters ,weed the flowers,pick up the limbs,do the laundry,change the oil in the truck,dust,vacume,paint,hang shelves,and curtsey to Mistress for letting me do these things for her. Sounds like im complaining but im not becouse she will dress me and apply makeup beat and cane me sounds like a fair trade to me. My life has no purpose other than that so i will submit for she is a Goddess and im a mere sissy trying to find a place and am very lucky to know her.Sooo get er done gurl hop to it.i love ya Mistress :bad-girl-0009:

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps no chemo lol:love0068:

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    What did you do Friday Night?

Here I sit again, isolated in a hotel room in another part of the country, which due to my job is not uncommon, but this time it is different. It is different, because I am totally cutoff from Mistress Michelle. She is on a well deserved vacation with pet. I am sure the sunrises are beautiful and the time relaxing.

The ionic thing about how I feel at the moment, is that I feel more isolated now, than when I was with her last month and chained up in her basement. I guess at that point, I knew she would come downstairs to check on me, and wake me up with the crop. So of course, last night, I started letting my mind wonder and thought, what would Mistress have had me do tonight?

I thought back to a trip a few weeks ago when she wanted me think of her and to edge myself while locked in my cage. I did, but it did not work very well, so this time I tried to up the ante a little to see if I could get some better results. I decided to introduce some other stimuli. I went out on the internet and found a few wave files of women arousing themselves and having an orgasm. Already feeling a little horny, I readied myself for bed and then started 2 different wave files on my computer. So they are both playing putting on quite a show, and then I go over to the bed and like Mistress had told me last time, I started to hump the pillows. My results this time were much better. I would get somewhat close to the edge, but could not get all the way there. So I would get close, and then I would sit up or roll on my back and grab the lock and started to masturbate myself with the cage. I could then take myself quickly to the edge.and STOP. When I calmed down, I would roll back over and get after the pillows, get close, sit up, and then go to the edge again. All this was going on while my 2 electronic orgasm units were making quite a scene. I repeated this several times, until I knew I needed to stop. I then tried to settle into a sleep mode.

However, as I tried to sleep, I had left the computer running for a while, but finally stopped it as the orgasms were distracting. I still could not get comfortable as I was a little cold. Now, how funny is that Mistress? So then I started looking for the slippers to keep my feet warm. I found them, a pair of socks. Once I got them on I was able to drift off to sleep. I woke this morning, but just felt unrested. I assume my mind was working overtime last night. I also found that I was still in a highly arousable state, so I had to find something generic to do on the computer to change my focus. That did work, but now I sit and write about last night and here I go the other way again.

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    little pet lives....

little pet lives! I know you all are just overjoyed by this revelation. Well after a few weeks of a 'non-standard' schedule, I am getting back towards normal....

I am currently on a few day business trip and with that always comes something from Mistress Michelle. Last night was no different. I got to the room late into the evening and such only chatted with Mistress for just a few minutes until she turned in for the night. Last nights command; I was to sleep with my ankles chained to the bed and blindfolded. When I asked how much slack I could have in the chain, she replied, just enough to roll onto my side.

So I readied myself for bed. I took my chain and ran it across the foot of the bed, with little slack. I then put ankle bands and lock myself to the chain. I chained my ankles so that my legs were spread. In other words, I would not be able to turn over. Then I blindfolded myself and turned in. Well this did not work very well. For the record, I do not normally sleep on my back, so I kind of set myself up for failure. It is amazing what being restrained does to the mind. Anyway, after a short while, I got up and readjusted the chain so that I could roll onto my side. I then went off to bed. I was able to sleep, although I woke many times. Each time I awoke, I found myself aroused; but Mistress knew it would have that effect. So I guess her mission was accomplished.

While I like her little things she does while I am out, I do wish and dream about the next time I will be there in person. Hopefully soon.....

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I'm hoping for soon as well little pet!!! Very very soon!!!!
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.....I know its not good for a Mistress to let Her slave know how much She needs to see him but, well, I cant help it!!

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Boy I must be a good toy! It is nice to feel needed, at least at this point. I am sure once I am bent over, I might have a different feeling.

Hmmm, can't wait to find out though!

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    Please Mistress Will You?

Oh My Gosh Mistress!!! Seeing that picture of Susie on the whipping horse, and then going to bed. Bad/Good Combination. All I could think about was you having me there and..... You know how I like to be locked into things. I guess for me, that gives it a true sense of realism. While it might just be a game, the locks give that sense that I cannot get out and if you decide to take past the 'game' level, well I am going too. What am I going to do? Run away....LOL. I mean, look at our last visit. The one time I was restrained, but not locked, I got out (which I think in that case was a good thing).

Sleeping last night, I was unlocked from my cage; Mistress you know the details, but I think I had one huge and long hard-on all night. I had a really difficult time getting to sleep. Tossing and turning, thinking about you, your tools, and that whipping horse. My hard-on was so hard, it almost hurt; if that makes sense. I tried to tease myself a little, but that was way too dangerous. The whole thing was like a 'perfect storm'. Mentally I had a poor week on all levels, so I was somewhat frustrated/depressed anyway, then all of the sudden, I get this visual, create my own mental images, and go to bed unlocked, and the result was a large, horny hard-on. I was so horny and frustrated last night. I wanted to cum so bad. I wanted to slide my dick into a warm, wet, and hot pussy. I wanted to masturbate. I just wanted to cum really bad. But I didn't. I did finally get to sleep, but every time I woke up, I was raging hard and horny. Those images would pop back into my head. Damn. When I woke this morning; the SAME. Still hard, still horny, still denied. I was and still am very horny. Damn you!

On my knees, at your feet, looking directly into your eyes.....

Mistress will you please give me a whipping?
    Mistress will you please lock me to your whipping post?
    Mistress will you then use all of your tools to whip me?
    Mistress will you please go way past what I can tolerate?
    Mistress will you please whip me until I cry?

little pet

22. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    lil pet you ARE darling! thank you

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Here ya go little pet, something for you and cks to dream about!!!

Attached Files:

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Ok that seems simple enough, I just hope that the electrical plug there is NOT part of this apperatus!!!

25. susie q

Local Time:
    LMAO the electric plug plus MM has a new crop i call the meat ripper my god that thing hurts and wraps around you.IIIIIIIEEEEEEEE :sex021:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice