Newbie from the UK in Berkshire

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Papiercedpilot, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    joined only recently having found this site and relatively new to chastity after finding my online Domme ( too much of a scaredy cat to see one for real lol! ). Being a Gay / Sometimes BI / sometimes cross dresser (yes it confuses me too!!) so I wanted someone who could cater for someone with as many diverse needs as I have

I've tried a few devices so far but seem to have settled on a stainless steel cage and have now been locked up for 12 days. First few were sheer hell but I managed to get through it all and now feel a little better. Mornings are worst for me for obvious reasons lol !

Hoping to meet likeminded folks on here and learn more from your experiences - especially hygiene techniques etc

Noorgasm4me likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I am from Berkshire too, though I left a loooong time ago. If you had to guess, think of what the worst part of Berkshire is, the blot on the landscape as it were, you might guess where I am from lol.

There is nothing wrong with being confused. This entire chastity thing makes me confused. But it makes me hard and horny and my Wife wet, so neither of us are complaining!

I read your post about your online Keyholder. You seriously need to find a real life Keyholder, she isn't cheap! Unless you work in banking and can afford her services that is haha.

Papiercedpilot likes this.
  3. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    Lol I know !

But then I have a pretty good job that pays well so it works for me... for now ....

That part of the landscape ? I'm guessing starts in S and ends in H lol ?

I grew up there but moved to a different place as soon as I could.

Finding a real life key holder is really difficult and I've tried but I have found that for some reason I just can't bring myself to go with a face to face Domme session? Certainly it's more expensive as well than what I have at the moment so probably why I haven't found one. As for other men/women who could be a key holder for me ? Well that's even more difficult to meet and convince to do it I've found !! People are just so narrow minded I guess ?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    In one, and yep, that's what I did too.

Narrow minded is definitely my thoughts about the majority of the population as well. Don't give up though.

5. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    Definitely won't be giving up the search - having too much fun at the moment with it as it is.

Hopefully I'll find a real life key holder at some point ! Someone that doesn't judge and that understands

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice