Orgasm while in a Neosteel

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slavecaro, May 7, 2009.

1. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    We bought a neosteel shemale belt at Christmas. It has the ergonomic tube which means that there are a few more small holes in the tube to aid in the drying after shower, urination etc. Well, I've discovered that with the massaging showerhead I can still cum with the belt locked on. Needless to say this does not please my Domme. I can put the showerhead between the belt and my thigh and direct enough of a water stream through the small holes that I can stimulate myself enough to have an orgasm.

Anyone else discovered this? Any ideas for a solution? I know I can go back and buy the other tube but I would prefer not to.

Joanna

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    I think if joanna can make herself cum that way - she must already have a hair trigger. I'll bet all it takes is a few seconds of Mistress touching you before you have a little accident. I can't think of any solution for this condition except that I know some gurls find it very hard to cum when they are plugged with something really large. Of course, it might mean that to be really safe you would have to be plugged all the time... Then again, some gurls can't help but have an accident when they are plugged, so maybe that would just make matters worse...

But, just the fact you have such a hair trigger, does mean that you certainly do need your chastity. Otherwise, you would be having little accidents all the time. Isn't it just a little embarrassing that even a little water spray causes this reaction for you? It is so sissyish of you...

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    fill in the holes with body filler?

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Dear Joanna Caroline,

I have the same tube design as you. And yes the little holes do give some stimulation, but not near enough for this Sissy. At first when I was getting accustom to the belt, the little vent holes cause me discomfort, so I took some electrical tape and wrap the tube to cover the holes. This helped a lot till I got use to the belt. Now the holes are open and all is good. Well in good, as in Im completely secure and not cuming anymore.

One time long ago, I did cum while wearing the belt. All the planets and stars must have been in My alignment. It was just after a self milking. I just had reinstalled the belt. Any touching after a milking will set me off. The Mistress/Wife came in and informed me that she want some attention. So I put on the strap on and performed oral then proceeded to give it too her. She suggested that I install a butt plug in me, since I like playing back their soo much. Well with the arousal from the milking, giving my Mistress oral and then the butt plug, the thrusting cause from intercouse, I could sense the need to orgasm. I informed the Mistress and she said, go ahead if you think you can. I could and I did, more of an ruined orgasm but still leaked all over inside the belt. I had to get a towel and wear it all night long, just has she has in the past. I now know what women go through when men just use them and roll over after their done. I will not be making that mistake again. I have had the same opportunities since and nothing happens, but more frustrations for me. The Mistress just smiles and laughs at the faces I make, wishing, trying, and hoping that I will have a orgasm again that way. But it sure make a Sissy a better lover, thinking she might also get to cum with her Mistress...

Sincerely Missy Tanya

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm in the Arch...I can't cum in that:sign0094:

6. mitzemit

mitzemit Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have also managed to cum in my NeoTotal hip belt. mainly due to the arousal of being locked up, it was a big excersize for me to be able to cum, and it created a bit of rubbing sores, the vent holes though are no-where near enough to stimulate cum, its actually just frustrating, I needed to engage in some simulated "humping" motions to be able to cum.

7. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I had an expensive orgasm in my Locked In Steel metal belt soon after I got it. It was caused by the tube diameter being 1/4" bigger than me when flaccid. I had turned in the proper measurements (?). I got a smaller diameter tube that matches my flaccid diameter and I can now hump till I'm exhausted with no result other than frustration (perfect).

I have no experience with shower heads.

For me the cost of these metal belts requires absolute perfect security or the game is off. It's a test of our patience and also of the supplier. Thank goodness for this community.

Good Luck.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice