Does Chastity increase HER sexual drive?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lionhearted, Dec 14, 2016.

?

Does Chastity increase your wife/gf's sex drive and sexual activity because you're not pressuring he

1. It increases her sex drive and activities.

81.0%
  2. It decreases her sex drive and sexual activities.

21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Does Chastity increase your wife/gf's sex drive and sexual activity because you're not pressuring her and she can approach it based on her desires, or does it decrease it based on the same reasons? I'd appreciate your experience. Thank you.

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    This one I had to answer decreases, that's not entirely accurate but it's close. As you say since the pressure is off of her and sex is totally under her control the longer we've been practicing chastity. She's not into heavy T&D mostly just kissing and subtle reminders as to my submissive/servant position. We've both found that mistress likes to wait for sex too, mistress says the longer she waits the hotter and more exciting sex is for her too. Currently we wait between 7 and 10 days before any serious play takes place and I usually have to wait 4 to 6 weeks before I'm allowed PIV. Currently I have been unlocked for medical reasons, for a little over a week. Earlier this year I was unlocked for a couple of months for the same reason, during that time our actual sex Increased and we were having sex a lot more often. Now even though I'm only a week unlocked, mistress's resolve seems much stronger and she intends to keep things as they are. I have to say the subconscious mental training I've gone through over the last 18 months has definitely changed me but mostly seen in the last 6 months. So even though our sex and sexual playtime has decreased mistress's resolve and sex drive is very strong. She very much gets off on her control factor over me and at the moment that's enough for me to not need a cage and be a good servant and obey my queen.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    This is easy for me to answer. It has increased her levels of desire and sex drive immensely. She now has no pressure on her at all but she has learnt that letting me pleasure her gives me pleasure too. This has seen her ask for and get many more orgasms in the year that we have been doing this than ever before.

Before chastity she used to not ask for cuddles because she was worried that I would want more and get upset if it didn't develop into something sexual. Now she gets as many cuddles as she wants and many of them do develop into something sexual, but only when she decides.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    i love cuddles and my Mistress lets me sleep in Her bed on weekends and we has a lovley time on a Sunday morning as well. i haven't done the thingy above tho cos i don't know.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    The whole reason I got into chastity is because we left my wife's long time girlfriend behind when we moved and my wife needs a woman in bed with us to enjoy sex. We went from nightly threesomes to couples sex and it was very boring for both of us especially since I am not allowed to penetrate my wife in any way. My wife lost interest in sex and so did I. That is when I figured that if I was going to wait a month for sex, might as well turn that wait into a fetish.

That was 4 years ago and since then we have gone from monthly sex/orgasms to twice a week except she is the one who gets the orgasms. My wife tells me that she is having the best orgasms of her life and back to having multiple ones twice or sometimes 3 times a week. That bad for a 64 year old broad. :) My moans of sexual frustration trigger her need for an orgasm. She laughs at the noises I make when edged and in general loves the control she has over our sex life. Each day she finds an excuse to rub against my cage, show me her boobs or tease me in some way. She is having a ball and I have gone from wanting several orgasms a day to not caring at all if I ever have one. I am enjoying the teasing and hate to ruin the constant feeling or arousal by having an orgasm that leaves me feeling bored and sad.

Willywonka likes this.
  6. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    My chastity has greatly increased my wife's desire and sex drive, she enjoys being in control and feels more relaxed and less pressurised. She finds it an enormous turn on to stipulate what she requires as well as when and where.

danijean001 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  7. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    first thing that came to my mind was: it might increase, if she's in chastity! :D

traveler and danijean001 like this.
  8. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Hers increased because she did not have to worry about me being satisfied. I was wanking 2 to 3 times day when she was not around. Once chastity stopped that and I channeled that energy into helping out around the house. Wife was more happy= more time together. Her orgams went up and mine went down. With less orgams for me my desire for her when up. I enjoy really long foreplay now and orgams every 2 to 4 weeks. She gets to orgams when ever she wants with no guilt and we spend a lot of intimate time together now. I hope this helps and make sense, hard to explain.

danijean001 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  9. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Great responses.

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I wouldn't say it increases her sex drive, she still rarely initiates sex. But it definitely makes her more eager to accept my advances. The part about taking pressure off is exactly why. She hates penetrative sex, and knowing I can't do that means she can have all the fun she wants without having to worry about penetration.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  11. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    It has increased tremendously! She loves that I'm locked and sexually frustrated. She gets really excited when she's with her boyfriend (rabbit vibrator) and I'm telling her how tight my cage is and that I'm not allowed to cum anymore. She has orgasms now almost nightly when I perform oral and then her boyfriend takes over and sends her over the edge. Sometimes I'm made to lick her when she's done. We're both very happy with this arrangement.

danijean001 likes this.
  12. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Increased, no, but she enjoys the event more, orgasming often and harder. As I'm locked-up during sex my cunnilingus skills have improved significantly because more practice finds the spot! I've learned that she likes her skin/lips pulled back quite taut for an explosive orgasm so that is my final step with other tongue moves leading up to it giving her smaller O's. She is then happy to dismiss me. I love the intimacy and she comes away flushed and happy.

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Definitely has increased mine!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Last week on our holiday in Austria Elle told me that the amount I was being aroused by her was making her wet. Then she grabbed my hand and told me to feel how wet she was!

Then she sent me to bed.

My chastity is definitely increasing her sexual desire, she has never done that before.

15. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    It definitely increased my wife's drive!!! I asked her why and she said " because I don't pressure her" , " she don't have to deal with Cum days after piv" and "with me being more attentive she's more horny". I hope this helps with the question or other couples. We used to go 3 weeks to 2 months with no sexual play of any kind. Now she gets oral 5-20 times a week!!! I'm in heaven

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It's as if there is a formula that men have been too dumb to work out.

Don't pressure your wife/girlfriend for sex + pay her more attention + be more helpful = more sex

The only issue is sex ≠ orgasm.

Actually, more correctly sex ≠ male orgasm.

(≠ is the symbol for "does not equal".)

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  17. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    My Mistress/Wife is very sexually charged all the time (lucky for me). When we embarked on this lifestyle she went to another level! I am a lucky gurl!

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice