Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eddiek, May 3, 2009.

1. eddiek

eddiek Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Just wanted to take a quick minute to say hello to all. Been lurking around here for quite some time learning as much as possible. All of you have been very helpful and for that I'm very appreciative.

I finally decided to order a CB-6000 late last week and it arrived this past Tuesday. I have been experimenting with the ring and spacer sizes and I think that I have found a combination that works for me. Its been on for the last 48 hours with no problems other than some painful night time erections.

My GF has been studying none stop this week for her finals so I haven't had a chance to show her my most recent purchase. Hopefully she will get time away tomorrow night and I'll be able to surprise her with it then. That's when the real fun will begin.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

Good luck with the CB6k, that's where we started and it is still probably the most useful device we have come across to date.

Enjoy your stay at the Mansion. :manga_drunk:

3. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Hello, and welcome to the mansion. I have been in chastity for several years. We started with the CB2000, moved up to the CB3000, which seemed to be a huge improvement, and are now using the CB6000, which in our opinion is also a big improvement.

So, have you and your girlfriend discussed chastity play, or is the very idea going to be a surprise for her? If the idea is going to be a surprise, then let me offer a word of advice. Go slow and do not push her. Let her accept this at her own pace. In any case, here is to hoping that she finds it a pleasant surprise. Cheers!

4. eddiek

eddiek Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice. We have played tease and denial games a lot recently so the idea of chastity has come up. She even asked a couple of weeks ago if I had bought one yet. So I don't think that this will be a shock to her but it might be a surprise since I'm a bit on the frugal side. I'm only hoping that she finds it as exciting as I do. I do know that she enjoys the extra pleasure she receives when she is denying my pleasure. Unfortunately, while being denied, I can only last about a week before I take things into my own hands.

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome to there Mansion, eddiek. I'm sure you and your GF will find lots of friendly and informative people here. Enjoy your stay!

Ms.Linda

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "I can only last about a week before I take things into my own hands."

Well you wint have that problem any more.

Welcome and enjoy.

7. eddiek

eddiek Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I showed my GF the chastity device last night and Wow! I don't think I have ever seen her devilish horns come out so quick. She immediately started to think of ways that she could use it to her advantage. She then allowed me to give her a orgasm with my tongue. Then we went to the bedroom and had sex with her having a couple more orgasms. Afterwards I was told to put the chastity device on and was locked away with no release. At this time I have no idea when it will come off and I'll be allowed to orgasm. This is going to be fun.

8. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I am extremely glad that she liked the surprise. Good luck to you.

9. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    congrats and best of luck.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awesome!

If she's not sure on how long to keep you locked up and what to do with you in between times, try looking at the marble game! Others here have also used the game, so have a search out in the Vault.

It's great fun and I found took a lot of pressure off me having to decide what to do when!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice